Two previous arrests for narcotics possession
出♥售♥毒品而被捕
with intent to sell.
你有地址吗
You got an address?
我喜欢
Ah. I love
穿制♥服♥的人
a man in uniform.
我只是一个友好的 呃 给你邻居杀虫的人
Just your friendly,uh, neighborhood bug man.
你知道 就是个喷杀虫剂的人
You know, spraying for bugs.
我更担心你手里的窃听器
I am more concerned about that bug in your hand.
现在开启
Powering on now.
测试 一 二
Testing, one, two.
好了 我们可以行动了
All right, we are good to go.
进入后院
Entering backyard.
现在 把那个放好 然后马上离开
Now, get that placed and get out of there quickly.
我听到你语气里面有些担心 是吗Bishop
Do I sense a little concern in your voice, Bishop?
我担心的是这次行动
That is concern for the op
还有 你不能把这行动搞砸了
and you not screwing it up.
这话竟然出自一个坐着看电视的女人之口
Says the woman that's sitting on her butt watching TV.
是啊 别忘了 我还是你的后援 伙计
Yeah. Otherwise known as your backup, buddy.
你唯一需要担心的就是
The only thing you need to worry about is, uh...
我这边完事儿后 你要为那辆货车做支援
...backing up that van when I'm finished over here.
你再说下去 就可以走回家了
You keep talking, you'll be walking home.
嘿
Hey.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
灭虫员
Uh, exterminator.
老兄 找错房♥子了
Yeah, wrong house, buddy.
不 我没走错
Oh, no, I'm-I'm in the right house.
我有一个 这里有订单
I got a... I-I got the order right here.
伙计 我没有给你打电♥话♥ -你是没有
Yeah, I didn't call you, man. - You didn't,
但业主协会的负责人打了
but the head of the HOA did.
是的 我要对整个街区进行除虫工作
Yeah, I'm supposed to do the whole block.
这里有 呃 虫害 红蚂蚁幼虫
There's, uh, an infestation, red ant larva.
那人说现在不是时候
Man said it's not a good time.
一会儿再来
Come back later.
这是Fornell吗 Nick离开那里
Is that Fornell? Get out of there, Nick.
好吧 好吧 我的错 伙计
All right, all right. My bad, man, my bad.
好吧 我先从你的邻居开始 不过
Okay, I'll just, I'll just start with your neighbor, but, uh...
等等
Hold up.
我需要确认一下 你就是你所说的那个人
Just make sure you are who you say you are...
Enrique
Enrique.
快点 我们没时间干这个
Come on, we don't have time for this.
Toby 进去把事情做完
Toby, go finish up inside.
Bayside除虫公♥司♥ 我是Kelly
Bayside Bugs. This is Kelly speaking.
我可以告诉你我们今天的白蚁特♥价♥吗
Can I tell you about our termite specials today?
打错了
Wrong number.
任务终止 Nick 任务终止
Abort, Nick. Abort.
所以 是红蚂蚁幼虫入侵是吗
So, a red ant larva infestation?
是啊 是啊 但这是季节性的
Uh, yeah, yeah, but it's, you know, it's seasonal.
没什么大不了的 对吧
Not a big deal, yeah?
我不管它是什么 我不想让它出现在我的房♥子里
I don't care what it is, I don't want it in my house.
好吗 你把整个院子都喷了 好吧
All right? So you spray the entire yard, all right?
你说了算 老板
You got it, boss.
你被监视了
你们在这里做什么
What the hell are you guys doing here?
我也想问你同样的问题
About to ask you the same thing.
Bishop 得走了
Bishop, got to go.
我给你说了三次了 Torres
I told you three times, Torres.
我不知道他们把Bishop带去哪了
I don't know where they took Bishop.
就像你不知道你的毒贩老板现在是
Just like you don't know that your drug dealer boss
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥一样吗
is now a terrorist?
我之前就知道他改变了生意重点
I knew he was shifting gears somehow.
你跟踪他好几个月了
You've been on this guy for months.
你知道什么
What do you know?
我知道我刚刚救了你
I know I just saved your ass.
伙计 你要不要说点感激的话
How about a little appreciation, buddy?
Fornell 怎么 你想要张感谢卡吗
What, do you want a thank you card for that, Fornell?
Bishop被绑♥架♥了
Bishop was kidnapped.
那是谁的错呢 -你的
And whose fault was that? - Yours!
你让我们完全不知情
For keeping us out of the loop!
那正是因为我不希望这样的事情发生
Because I didn't want this to happen!
好了 你们发泄完了吗
Okay. You got it all out of your system yet?
还是要我来提醒你们
Or do I have to remind you both
我们都是站在一边的呢
that we are all on the same team?
站在一边吗
Same team?
他的徽章在哪儿呢
Where's his badge?
孩子 说得好 说下去 看看会发生什么
Tough talk, kid. Keep it up, see what happens.
Rosewood
Rosewood.
Tobias 这对你有什么意义吗
That mean anything to you, Tobias?
Merriweather对所有他用来卸货的地方
Merriweather has code names for all the places he uses
都有代号♥
to unload his product.
Rosewood是他的一个仓库之一 怎么
Rosewood is one of his warehouses. How...?
Jimmy在你刚杀的人口袋里
Jimmy found a napkin in the pocket
发现了一张餐巾
of the guy you just killed.
上面写着Rosewood
Has "Rosewood" written on it.
Fornell 你觉得这些生物毒素
Fornell, do you think Rosewood is where
是从Rosewood来的吗
these biotoxins are coming in?
有可能
Could be.
Vlad告诉我今晚晚些时候
Vlad told me there was a special shipment
会有特别的货物
coming in later tonight.
他正要告诉我它在哪里 但是……
He was about to tell me where it was, but then...
除虫小伙子隆重地入场了
the bug boy here made his grand entrance.
好了
Okay.
那个仓库 你有地址吗
The warehouse... You got an address?
没有 我去过那里 我想我能找到
No. I've been there,so I-I, I think I can find it.
在西巴尔的摩 -走吧
It's in West Baltimore. - Go.
我
I...
我刚刚干掉了Merriweather手下的
I just offed one of the top lieutenants
一个高级助手
in Merriweather's crew,
你就派我一个人去吗
and you're sending me in all alone?
我派你和Torres去
I'm sending you with Torres.
什么
What?
不行 不行Gibbs
No. No, Gibbs,
我现在不能走 Bishop失踪了
I can't leave now. Bishop is missing.
Torres探员
Agent Torres,
找到毒品 它们可能带我们找到她
find the drugs. They may lead us to her.
如果没有线索呢 -我们会找到她的
And if not? - We'll find her.
去吧 Nick
Go, Nick.
还有 尽量别杀掉彼此
And try not to kill each other.
好了 你复查过那个电子恢复软件吗
All right, did you double-check the electronic discovery software?
它一直在原版的隐藏程序那里循环
It loops around to the original cloaking program.
好的 你也运行了电子取证密♥码♥软件
All right, and you ran the digital forensics cryptography program,
对吗 -两个小时前就运行了
right? - Two hours ago.
Bishop不知道在哪里
Bishop's out there somewhere,
而她的生命可能取决于我们能否
and her life may depend on us hacking into this
黑进这个死者的手♥机♥里 但我们黑不进去
dead guy's phone, but we can't figure it out.
是暂时还没黑进去
Yet.
老大 我们的各种常规手段都没用
Boss, none of our usual tricks are working here,
甚至我们非常规的手段也没用
not even our unusual tricks.
更别说手♥机♥里的东西全是俄语
Not to mention everything on the phone is written in Russian.
噢 那我跑一下
Oh, I will run that
我的翻译软件吧
through my translation program.
那个意思是老大
That means "boss."
嘿 等一下
Hey, hold on.
怎么了
Yeah?
是Toby吗
Is this Toby?
是我
That's me.
Merriweather吗
Merriweather?
是的
Yes.
如果你觉得害怕了
And if that scares you,
那也是应该的
it should.
为什么
Why's that?
因为我知道你是联邦探员
Because I know you're a federal agent,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表