问题在于
The problem was
如何拿出去
getting back out with it.
所以我回去工作
So I went back to work.
然后我注意到那个金发男人
Then I noticed this blond guy
跟一个探员指认我
pointing me out to some agent.
不知怎么 那个金发男人认得我
Somehow, Blondie made me.
所以 我就把钥匙卡藏了起来
So, I stashed the keycard
然后我就溜之大吉 我是说
and I got the hell out of there. I mean,
我逃走了 切断了联♥系♥
I moved away, cut ties,
再也没回头
and never looked back.
可是 我们手里的地图可不是这么说的
Well, we have a map that says otherwise.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
上个月我在墨西哥坎昆市撞见了Jonny的一个打手
I ran into one of Jonny's goons in Cancun last month.
Jonny说 如果我告诉他怎么找到钥匙卡
Jonny said if I told him how to find the keycard,
他也许 也许会饶我一命
he might, might let me live.
所以我才画了那幅地图
That's why I drew the map.
等等 所以你是说 那个钥匙卡
Wait, so are you saying that the keycard
还在楼里面吗
is still in this building?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
我只知道当时我把它藏在哪里了
I just know where I stashed it.
藏在哪了
And where is that?
好啊
Yeah!
快啊 宝贝
Come on, baby!
啊 好
Oh, yeah!
好了
There it is.
好啊
Yeah.
我刚从Torres探员那里过来
I just left Agent Torres.
-啊 开始找吧 -雀斑男
- Ah, there we go. - Freckles had, uh,
-讲了个很棒的故事啊 -手电筒
- quite a story to tell. - Flashlight?
没错 在你1980年
Yeah, well, after you I.D.'d him
-向Scott探员指认他之后... -谢谢
- to Agent Scott back in 1980... - Thanks.
雀斑男就把钥匙卡
Freckles hid the keycard behind
藏在了当时正在修补的一块墙皮后面
a piece of drywall that was being patched
这样就不会被人赃并获了
so he wouldn't be caught with it.
那不是旅馆钥匙
Wasn't a hotel key.
是个瑞士保险箱的钥匙
Was a key to a Swiss safety deposit box.
很明显 Ringo堂兄
Apparently, Cousin Ringo
从海军这边盗取了数百万美元
embezzled millions from the Navy.
Zucado并不喜欢把钱分出去
Zucado didn't like being cut out,
所以他就想杀了Ringo
so he tried to kill Ringo.
然后他们打了起来 Ringo逃跑
Yeah, they fought. Ringo got away.
他一定是在那个时候把你绑进了车里
Well, that must be when he carjacked you.
他是在逃离Zucado的追杀
He was running away from Zucado.
直到你把他撞出马路
Until you ran him off the road.
就这样 钥匙卡回到了NIS
And that is how the keycard ended up back at NIS.
好的 有发现了
Yep. Found something!
是的 母亲
Yes, Mother.
我会在明天去机场接你
I will pick you up from the airport tomorrow.
不 不是豪华轿车
No, not in a limo.
是的 好的
Yes. Right.
再见 母亲
Bye, Mother!
天呐
Goodness' sake.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
呃 在你出发去加州以前
Uh, cooking you a bon voyage meal
给你做一顿送别晚餐
before you leave for California.
用烤箱烤牛排吗
Steaks in the oven?
你是对我有意见吗
You mad at me?
我又没有烤架
I don't have a grill.
没错 但是这里有壁炉啊
No, but you got one hell of a fireplace.
这是什么 美国特色吗
Is this, like, some American thing?
因为这听起来很恶心
'Cause it sounds fairly gross.
不
No.
这是 Jackson Gibbs独家特色
It's a... Jackson Gibbs thing.
是我父亲 先尝尝
My dad. Don't knock it...
再评价
...till you try it.
哦 天呐 你用手指夹肉真是太感谢了
Oh, well, thank you for using your fingers.
哦 天呐
Oh, for goodness' sake.
-好了 -嗯
- There we go. - Mm.
我还是无法相信 Zucado就那么自♥由♥了
I still can't believe Zucado walked away a free man.
没有足够的证据给他定罪
Not enough proof to convict him.
Magnus医生一定错过了什么
Dr. Magnus must have missed something.
作为法医 他一定可以
As M.E., surely he should've been able to find
找到一些物证来把Zucado跟刺伤联♥系♥起来
some physical evidence tying Zucado to the stabbing.
是吧
Yeah?
你为什么不试试呢
Why don't you give it a try?
我不再是医生了
I'm not a doctor anymore.
嗯 不 这个不一样
Mm, no, this is different.
法医不是用来拯救生命的
M.E.s don't save the living.
他们帮助死者安息
They help the dead find peace.
而且
Besides,
你将会有听众被迫听你讲那些故事了
you'd have a captive audience for all of your stories.
你加入NIS
You join NIS,
也许就会有第二次抓到Zucado的机会了
you might get another shot at Zucado.
第二次机会很重要
Second chances are important.
但是不是事事都会有第二次机会 Jethro
But not guaranteed, Jethro.
尤其是跟心有关的事
Especially involving matters of the heart.
你认真的吗
Really?
我们又要来一遍吗
We're doing this again?
你到底为什么要跟你的女友分手
Why did you really end it with your girlfriend?
狙击学校只需要上11个星期
Sniper school only lasts 11 weeks.
然后你就可以回家找她了
Then you could come home to her.
然后我又会离开
Then I'll leave again.
不知道驻扎在哪里
Stationed who knows where.
然后 如果有一天我回不了家了呢
And what if one day I don't come home?
她会得到一面折叠好的国旗 对吗
She gets a folded-up flag instead?
看起来 你对人生的规划全都建立在各种 如果 上
Seems like you're basing life decisions on a whole lot of ifs.
你到底想要我说什么
What do you want from me?
实话
The truth.
你害怕了
You're scared.
怕什么呢
Of what?
爱吗
Love?
不 你是怕失去爱
No. Losing love.
我想你是在受到伤害以前就远离爱情
I think you're walking away before you get hurt.
我想 我分手对你的影响比对我还大
I think you're more affected by my breakup than I am.
因为我知道你不知道的事
Because I know what you don't.
爱情从来都不会轻易到来
Love is never gonna come easy.
是的 爱情很可怕
Yes, it is scary
而且会一团糟 但是你不能把爱情当成可有可无的
and it's messy as hell, but it cannot be optional.
所以当真爱到来
So when true love does come along,
你得拼命去守住它
you need to fight to hold on to it.
你得 跟那条瓶中船一起爬进瓶子里
You need to... climb into that bottle with that ship
然后塞住它
and put a cork in it.
因为它也许永远不会再来了
Because it may never come round again.
她叫什么
What was her name?
Maggie
Maggie.
发生了什么
What happened?
信不信由你
Believe it or not,
有些故事我是不会讲的
there are some stories even I won't tell.
别跟我犯同样的错误 Jethro
Do not make the same mistakes I made, Jethro.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
我希望我们还会再次相遇
And I do hope we cross paths again.
我感觉我们会的
I got a feeling we might.
哦 我等不及要听你说什么了
Oh, I can't wait to hear this.
现在我又要因为什么新罪名被指控了呢
What new crime am I being accused of now?
哦 呃 不是新罪名
Oh, uh, not a new one.
你被逮捕了
You're under arrest.
罪名是谋杀Rinaldi Zucado
For the murder of Rinaldi Zucado.
Ringo
Ringo?
那是40年前的事了
That was 40 years ago.
我们挖出了他的尸体
We exhumed his body.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表