剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表
He said without him, you don't have the money
请不起一整个编程团队 所以他们就走了
to pay for a full programming team, so they left.
这可不行 我一个人不可能编写那么多关卡的
This isn't gonna work. There's no way
I can code that many roadblocks on my own.
好 这下我要慌了
Okay, so, this is the part where I'm gonna freak out.
-别慌 -我们该怎么办?
-Don't freak out. -Well, what are we gonna do?
我猜现在你们一定意识到 你们需要布莱德
I guess right now you must be realizing that you need Brad.
-闭嘴 米歇尔 -闭嘴 米歇尔
-Shut up, Michelle! -Shut up, Michelle!
他给了我一千美元来说这句话
He paid me a thousand dollars to say that.
臭臭…独家放送
Pootie, Pootie, Pootie... exclusive.
(臭臭鞋独家放送)
既然他们不肯摘掉面具人的面具
So, since they won't unmask the Masked Man,
我就想 我要摘掉艾恩格林的面具
I've been thinking, I'm going to unmask Ian Grimm.
好 艾恩格林是谁?
So, who is Ian Grimm?
根据他在LinkedIn上的介绍 他是一位“世界建造者”
Well, according to his LinkedIn page, he's a "builder of worlds."
管它是什么意思呢 看看他这张饥渴的头像照片
Whatever that means. And check out his thirsty profile pic.
(饥渴)
饥渴
Thirsty!
至少我们知道他已不顾一切
So at least we know he's desperate.
有个鲜为人知的事实 他还是一位坑爹专家
Oh, and a little known fact. He's also a destroyer of dads.
(坑爹专家)
是的 你是在臭臭独家上最先听到的
That is right. You heard it here first on the Pootie Scoop.
艾恩格林把亲爹告上了法庭 “证据呢 臭臭?” 好吧 亲爱的
Ian Grimm sued his own dad! "Prove it, Pootie"? Okay, cutie.
(加利福尼亚州 小艾恩格林状告老艾恩格林)
格林先生 你是否告诉你父亲
Mr. Grimm, is it true that you told your father
说你会拿走他的每一分钱?
that you'd take every last cent he had?
不知道 我是否睡了你妈?
I don't know. Is it true that I **** your mom?
好了 你能回答问题 不说脏话吗?
Okay. Can you please answer the question and not be nasty?
我对你妈也是这么说的
That's what I said to your mom.
好吧 这太累人了
All right. This is getting exhausting.
不如我们休息五分钟吧?
Why don't we just take a five-minute break?
你妈也是这么说的
That's what your mom said.
真是个混♥蛋♥啊
What an asshole.
乳♥头♥ 感谢收看
Nips. Thanks for watching.
他是怎么查到这个官司的?
How did he find out about the lawsuit?
我泄漏给他的
I leaked it to him.
为什么?你为什么这么做?
Why? Why would you do that?
因为你把亲爹给告了 简直太酷了
'Cause you sued your own dad. That's so badass.
如果你连亲生父亲都能告
If you would treat your own father like that,
想想你会对臭臭这种小人♥渣♥干出什么来
imagine what you're gonna do to a little piece of shit like Pootie.
乔 我对老爸提起反诉 是因为他想夺取我的公♥司♥ 好吗?
Jo, I countersued my dad because he tried to take my company, all right?
-原来他才是酷爹 -不 他不是酷爹
-So he's the badass. -No, he's not a badass.
他不酷 我也不酷
He's not a badass. I'm not a badass.
这件事里谁都不酷 懂吗?
There is no badass in the situation, all right?
这是父子之间的悲剧 一言难尽
It's a very sad story of a father and a son. It's complicated.
不 我让你失望了
Oh, no. I failed you.
我去给自己做个表情 自杀算了
I'm just gonna read my own meme and kill myself.
老天啊 乔…
Jesus Christ! Jo, Jo, Jo.
能别说自杀了吗?
Can we just stop talking about suicide?
能…能先停一下吗?
Can we just-- Can we just stop for a second?
不如你去帮大卫吧
And why don't you go and serve David.
你看 那才是帮我的最佳方式 去帮大卫
See, that would be the best way to serve me. Serve David.
-下毒? -不是下毒
-Poison? -Not poison.
不是下毒
Not poison.
帮他弄来想要的东西 咖啡、茶 非致命的东西
Just anything he wants. Coffee, tea. Nonlethal.
明白了 我去把他弄得病倒 让他无法阻碍你
Got it. Just make him sick so he can't get in your way.
是 乔 我…
Yeah. Jo, I--
我觉得我们必须把她炒掉
I think we're gonna have to let her go.
不 艾恩
No. Ian,
疯狂的助理也许刚刚帮我们解决了难题
the lunatic assistant may have just unlocked this whole thing.
是吗?
She did?
她意识到家长与孩子之间的关系
She realizes the relationship between a parent and a child
是感情上的投资
is what's emotionally investing.
她还想谋杀大卫
She also wants to murder David.
艾恩 这可能正是我们要找的共鸣
Ian, this could be the emotional core we've been looking for.
面具人代表着父与子的故事
The Masked Man is a story of a father and a son.
有意思 继续说
Interesting. Go on.
父亲是个恶人 代表着黑暗
The father's a villain who represents the dark.
但他有个儿子 一个新的角色
But he has a son. A new character.
儿子代表着光明
And the son is the light.
他们注定要一决胜负
They're destined to duel.
但就在他要杀死他之前
But before he slays him,
儿子将父亲从黑暗带回了光明
the son brings the father from the dark back to the light.
就在他躺在地上奄奄一息之时 面具揭开了
And as he lay there dying, the mask is removed.
面具人是新英雄的…
The Masked Man is the new hero's...
父亲
father.
那是…
That is...
《星球大战》
Star Wars.
-《星球大战》? -是 电影啊
-"Star Wars"? -Yeah. The movie?
1970年代上映的 是最卖♥♥座的电影之一
Came out in the '70s. Like, one of the biggest ever?
我得承认 1970年的事我记不太清了 但这个名字很耳熟
Well, admittedly, the '70s were a bit
of a blur, but it is ringing some bells.
那还用说 他们大概拍了20部呢 到现在还在拍
Yeah, I'll bet. They've made, like, 20 of 'em. They're still making 'em.
-真的?为什么? -没人知道
-Really? Why? -Nobody knows.
总之 这个故事已经有人讲过了 我们不能再讲
Either way, it's a story that's been told, so we can't tell it again.
为什么不能?这是英雄故事的模板
Why not? It's a monomyth trope.
已经被讲过一千年了
It's been done for millennia.
《奥德赛》、《亚瑟王》 所有托尔金的作品 这些都是经典
The Odyssey. King Arthur. Anything Tolkien. It's the classics.
对 是《千面英雄》
Right. It's The Hero with a Thousand Faces.
是的
Yes.
面具人是个恶人 我喜欢
The Masked Man is a villain. I like it.
好 但是这还不够 对吗?
Okay. But it still needs something, doesn't it?
我们需要一个独一无二的元素 把故事统一起来
We need something unique that unifies the story.
我们需要一颗死星
We need a Death Star.
一颗死星
A "Death Star."
那是什么?
What is that?
好吧 我们先去看电影
Okay. Let's go watch the movie first.
这样吧 我们去看电影 然后再…
You know what? Let's watch the movie, and then we'll...
-死星? -是 来我办公室
-Death Star? -Yeah, come to my office.
这谁会买♥♥账啊?
Who buys that?
你能别跑了吗?
Can you stop running?
他不接电♥话♥ 该死 布莱德
He will not pick up! Goddamn it, Brad.
好 上车 我们去他家
All right. Get in the car. We're going to his house.
-大卫 -怎么了?
-David? -Yeah?
-搞什么? -忘记交停车费了?
-What the hell? -Forget to pay your parking tickets?
不…我交了…
No. No. I paid my--
我的天
Oh, my God.
这辆车是我用布莱德 卖♥♥性感木之精灵的钱买♥♥的
I bought this car with the bonus money we got from Brad's sexy wood nymph.
他是怎么知道的?
How the hell did he know that?
也许是从车牌上?
Maybe from the license plate?
“精灵老爸” 你认真的? 你是精灵老爸?
"Nymph Daddy"? Really? You're the nymph daddy?
我曾是…算了 我们去开你的车
I was-- Look, never mind. Let's just take your car.
我没车 我来叫一辆车吧
I don't have a car. I'll call us a Lyft.
你没车?你怎么会没车?
You don't have a car? How do you not have a car?
你有36台笔记本电脑 但是没有车?
You have 36 laptops and no car.
我得说 这就是你找不到男人的原因
Can I just say, this is why you have trouble finding a man.
知道谁能找到男人吗?你前妻
You know who didn't have trouble finding a man? Your ex-wife.
抱歉 这话太过分了 对不起 这话…
Sorry. That was really out of line. I'm sorry. That was--
-不 你说得对 -不 这…
-No, you're right. -No, it was--
你的紧张情绪影响了我 你必须冷静下来
Your tension is kind of getting to me. You-- You need to calm down.
如果我们出现在布莱德家门口还很慌张 他会觉得他赢了
If we turn up at Brad's all panicked, he's gonna think that he owns us.
他确实赢了
He does own us.
该死 我的帐户被冻结了
Shit. My account's been deactivated.
因为关联的是公♥司♥信♥用♥卡♥
That's 'cause it's connected to the corporate card.
关联的是公♥司♥信♥用♥卡♥ 你这个蠢蠢的女孩
It's connected to the corporate card, you stupid, stupid girl!
-是女人 -女人都有车 好吧
-Woman. -Women own cars! All right.
你的思想太刻板了
So many stereotypes.
-好了 我们回去吧 -随你 好吧
-All right. Let's go back in. -I don't know. Okay.
就算是跑去他家 我们也要布莱德立刻出现
I don't care if we have to run to his house. We need Brad here now.
大卫 冷静点 我觉得你的血糖有些低
David, just calm down. I think that your blood sugar is running a little low.
我们只要吃点零食
We just need to have a little snack,
然后我们可以理智地讨论此事
and then we can talk through this rationally.
我的冰淇淋三文治哪去了?
Where the fuck are my ice-cream sandwiches?
-波比 -该死 布莱德
剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表