剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表
臭臭…鞋
Pootie, Pootie, Pootie... Shoe!
(臭臭鞋)
面具人是谁?
Who is the Masked Man?
他是个NPC
He is an NPC,
又称为非玩家角色 这是解释给所有菜鸟听的 懂吗?
or a Non-Playable Character for all you noobs out there, all right?
他戴着超酷的面具 穿一身黑衣
He's got a dope mask. He's rockin' all black.
衣服上镶着银边 向玩家发放物品
He's got silver accents. He's a loot giver.
(+1火焰剑 等级65)
Yes! A firesword! And a loot taker.
好耶 火焰剑 他同时也会抢夺物品
(-1皮盾 等级62)
天啊 他抢走了我的盾
Oh, man, he took my shield.
可是要知道 他刚刚更新时 臭臭可是很爱他的
But, you know, when he first came out,
Pootie was all like, "I love this dude,"
因为所有人都爱
because everyone did.
神话任务对他大肆宣传 他上了广♥告♥
MQ totally hyped him up. I mean, he was in ads.
面具人是谁?立即预购
Who is the Masked Man? Pre-order now.
他上了T恤衫
He was on T-shirts.
太酷了 “面具人是谁?”
Whoa! "Who is the Masked Man?"
然而他们从未揭开面具人的面具 各位
But then they never unmasked the Masked Man, you guys.
尽管我们反反复复地要求他们揭秘
I mean, even when we asked it repeatedly and repeatedly and repeatedly.
他的身份总有一天会公开 你们会大吃一惊的
One day his identity will be revealed, and it will blow you away.
会揭秘的…
He's comin', he's comin', he's comin'.
比原先的预期稍晚 但是会揭秘的
A little bit later than originally anticipated, but he's comin'.
请各位稍安勿躁 好吗?
I just need you to just calm down a bit and be patient, okay?
我不会…不要再问面具人了 别问了
I'm not-- Stop asking about the Masked Man. Just stop asking about it.
现在还不是时候
You know, now is not-- now is not the time.
别问了 好吗?你们…别问了
Just stop, all right? You can... just stop.
在神话任务给出答案
Till MQ comes up with some answers,
给出真材实料之前 我们会在这里等待
some real, solid stuff, we're gonna be here, waiting.
神秘身份仍未揭开
The mystery continues.
(感谢收看)
臭臭…鞋
Pootie... Shoe!
就是这样
And there it is.
(你是谁?)
臭臭鞋是个14岁的男孩 谁在乎他怎么想啊?
Pootie Shoe is a 14-year-old boy. Who cares what he thinks?
对 他真是个真正的人♥渣♥ 但他没说错
Yeah, he's a real piece of shit, but he's not wrong.
他是个恶霸 得有人管管他
He's a bully, and he needs to be dealt with.
-乔 别说了 -管管?
-Jo, please. -Dealt with?
艾恩 你的判断不容质疑
Ian, your judgment is not to be questioned,
臭臭不可以 任何人都不可以
not by Pootie, not by anyone else.
-乔 -波比、大卫 闭嘴
-Jo. -Poppy, David, shut up.
乔 你对我的判断太正确了 我喜欢你的热情
Jo, your instincts on me are dead-on. I love your enthusiasm.
各位 此事我完全不担心
Guys, I'm not sweating this.
好了 艾恩、C.W. 是时候揭开面具人的面具了
Okay, Ian, C.W., it is time to unmask the Masked Man.
这会是个大型活动
Okay, it's gonna be a huge event.
那种在开业典礼上看到的活动
The kind of event you might see at the grand opening of...
(神话任务大赌场)
请看我们的赌场
...the casino.
不 赌场就是个灾难
No. The casino is an abomination.
好吧 是垃圾 但是你们都不肯去开♥发♥
Okay, yeah, it's garbage. But you guys wouldn't work on it,
我只得外包给布加勒斯特的工作室
so I had to farm it out to a studio in Bucharest.
我们不开♥发♥ 因为它是毫无艺术性的捞钱机器
We wouldn't work on it because it's an artless money grab
与游戏一点关系都没有
that has no connection to the game.
好 这是个绝佳的融合契机 对吗?
Okay, well, this is a great opportunity to unify. Right?
把它做得漂亮些 符合游戏风格 这是艺术与商贸的完美结合
Spruce it up. Make it fit. The perfect fusion of art and commerce.
布莱德 你知道吗?其实你很像那赌场
Brad, you know what? In a lot of ways, you are the casino.
身处魔幻森林中的无良吸金机器
A soulless money-suck in the middle of an enchanted forest.
我们不需要那种东西 我们也不需要你
We don't need that. And we don't need you.
好吧
Okay.
好奇怪啊 大卫 还有别的事吗?
Well, that was super weird. David, anything else?
听着 各位 你们知道我是支持创意的
Look, guys. You know I back creative.
-我特别在乎创意 -才不是
-It's kind of my bag. -No, it's not.
-你在乎当个娘炮 -没错
-Your bag is being a soy boy beta cuck. -That's it.
娘炮?那是什么?
That's-- A soy boy beta cuck? What is that?
我稍后再给你解释
I'll explain it to you later.
是褒义词吗?
Is that a good thing?
是
Mm-hmm.
那好
Okay, good.
听着 也许布莱德说得有道理 是吗?
Look, but maybe Brad has a point. All right?
已经两年了 也许是时候揭示面具人的身份了
It's been two years. Maybe it's time to reveal the Masked Man's identity.
不 我觉得现在不是时候
No. No, I don't think now's the right time.
他们不揭示是因为他们不知道
They're not revealing it because they don't know.
我们多年前就已经决定了他的身份
We settled on his identity years ago.
各位 现在真的不是时候
Look, guys, it's just not the right time to reveal it.
时机成熟时 我们会通知你们
When it is, we will let you know.
现在请大家回去工作 好吗?
Now, can we please just get back to work?
-你觉得他们信了吗? -不知道
-You think they bought it? -I don't know.
该死 我让这个蠢货的身份 显得过于重要了
But, damn, I made a big deal out of this stupid thing.
是啊
Yeah.
我们最好赶快想想面具人是谁 否则我们就完蛋了
We better figure out who the Masked Man is fast or we are fucked.
坏消息 姐妹
Bad news, dude.
布莱德刚告诉我说 我们必须尽快把赌场的全部漏洞记录下来
Brad just told me that we have to log all of the bugs in the casino ASAP.
什么?他之前说不让我们碰赌场 因为那是下三滥的地方
What? He told us to stay away from the casino because it's so janky.
我猜他们正计划在那里搞大型活动
I guess they're planning some big event there now.
该死 这会用一整夜的时间 我有安排了
Shit. That's gonna take all night. I had plans.
这样吧 这周很辛苦 我替你顶班吧
You know what? It's been a long week. I'll cover for you.
-不 你不必替我顶班 -没事 姐妹 有我呢
-No, you don't have to cover for me. -Yeah. It's all good, man. I got you.
谢了 瑞秋
Thanks, Rache.
不客气 我们是朋友嘛 对吧?
Sure. That's what friends are for, right?
(《黄铜盾牌》、《哈拉德的陨落》 《贝尼洛斯洞窟》)
(美国科幻小说及奇幻小说作家 1973年星云奖 最佳小说奖)
(手选名酒)
天啊
Wow.
我该多来你的办公室坐坐 这里真是超级奇怪
I should spend more time in your office. It's super weird.
这里有你的所有著作
Every book you've ever written is here.
《无望角》、《哈拉德的陨落》 《土星欲望》
The Cape of No Hope. The Fall of Hrad. Saturn's Desire.
这是我儿时最喜欢的书 我永远不会忘记那位精灵妖女
This was my favorite when I was a kid.
I will never forget the elven temptress.
我也不会
Nor I.
她的原型是我在摩洛哥的一位情妇
She was based on a lover I took in Morocco.
讽刺的是 这本书的利润
Ironically, the proceeds from the book
全用来支付那次艳遇产生的医疗账单了
were used to pay for the medical bills I incurred from the encounter.
-真恶心 -是啊
-Gross. -Yeah.
我们工作吧 好吗?
Let's get to work, shall we?
-好 -好
-Yes. -Yes.
好 开始
Yes! Now.
你是谁?
Who are you?
显然 当他摘下面具时
Obviously, when he takes off the mask,
必须让玩家产生共鸣 否则没人会在乎的
it must be emotional or no one will care.
对…
Right. Right.
他既是物品发放者又是物品抢夺者
And the fact that he's both a loot taker and a loot giver,
这是个很有趣的点
there's something interesting there.
-艾恩 -现在不行 乔 我们在忙
-Ian. -Not now, Jo. We're working.
搞定了 跟你们说一声 我们成功了
Got it. FYI, we're in business.
臭臭生气了 他现在很不冷静
Pootie's pissed. He's definitely not chill.
等等…什么?他怎么说?
Wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait. What? What's he saying?
给 看吧
Here, check it out.
你们知道我很重视积极的正能量
You guys know I'm all about the positivity,
但我最近被神话任务狠狠地黑了一下
but I recently got some serious hate from MQ,
我不明白他们为什么要黑我
and I'm just wondering why-- why they would hate on me
我一天24小时都在玩他们的游戏
when I play their game, like, 24-7.
俗话说:“上梁不正下梁歪”
You know what they say, "The fish stinks from the head down", right?
艾恩 我只是问了面具人是谁
So, Ian, I mean, I just asked who the Masked Man was.
就算你不知道答案 也不必对我如此刻薄
Just 'cause you don't know the answer, you don't have to come at me for it.
-臭臭要思考一下 -臭臭在思考
-Pootie's gonna ponder this. -Pootie ponders.
(臭臭在思考)
抵♥制♥神话任务?
Boycott MQ?
(抵♥制♥神话任务?)
Not something I would have considered,
这我本来是不会考虑的
但是情况变了
but circumstances have changed.
-你到底对他说什么了? -我给他发了个搞笑表情
-What the hell did you say to him? -I sent him a funny meme.
(让大家开心一下 自杀吧)
It says, "Make everyone's day. Kill yo--"
写着:“让大家开心一下 自…”
我看见上面写着什么了 乔 谢谢
Yeah, I see what it says, Jo. Thank you.
为什么?你为什么 要把这个发给一位14岁男孩?
Why? Why would you send this to a 14-year-old boy?
很有效 我曾在高中时 给欺凌我的香侬用过
It works. I used it on my bully, Shannon, in high school.
结果她自杀未遂
She didn't commit suicide, but she tried.
剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表