剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表
Well, I thought DQD 1 was amazing.
黑寂死1是很优秀
DQD 1 is amazing,
但是我们现在有很多钱 我们可以为所欲为
but now we have so much money we can kinda do anything we want.
我认为这个空间有帮助
And I think this space would help.
我不喜欢用办公空间来衡量我们的游戏
I don't like thinking about our game in terms of square footage.
我也不喜欢
Neither do I.
好吧 想象一下 你和我在这里
Okay. Picture this-- you and me in here
辛苦工作 为了把我们那不乐观的宿♥命♥论♥
toiling to bring our bleak message of fatalism
带给所有
to all the little boys
受拿来乐观主义影响的小男孩、小女孩们
and all the little girls suffering from unearned optimism.
那就是我的全部梦想
That's all I've ever wanted.
我觉得我们租不起这个地方
I just don't see how we can afford this place.
该揭晓最精彩的部分了
That brings up the best part.
我一直留着没告诉你
I was saving this part.
-帕特里夏 -是 来了
-Patricia! -Yes. Here we go.
-你来了 -我来了 是
-There you are. -I'm coming. Yes.
请你告诉我可爱的妻子 为什么这个地方那么便宜 好吗?
Do you mind telling my lovely wife why this place is so inexpensive?
是这样
Well, you know.
利率很高 所以价格就被压下来了
The interest rates are so high and that keeps the prices down.
帕特里夏 可以有话直说吗?
Patricia, you mind cutting the shit a little bit?
这是哈里森父子纺织公♥司♥的旧楼
This is the old Harrison & Sons Textiles building.
等等
Wait.
哈里森父子纺织公♥司♥ 被地狱火烧毁的哈里森父子血汗工厂?
Harrison & Sons Textiles as in the Harrison & Sons sweatshop inferno?
-正是 -那不是血汗工厂
-That's the one. -Well, it wasn't a sweatshop.
而且“地狱火”是个很强烈的字眼
And "inferno" is a very strong word.
难道不是有40名工人被活活烧死吗?
Isn't it true that there were 40 workers who were burned to death
-就在这个房♥间里? -42名
-in this very room? -Forty-two.
那是100年前的事了
That was a hundred years ago.
而且严格说 他们是被烟熏死的
And technically, they died of smoke inhalation.
我的天 那更惨
Oh, my God. That's so much worse.
是 太可怕了
Yeah, it's terrible.
而且上个世纪租用这里的每一家公♥司♥
And isn't it also true that in the last century
全部失败了 难道不是吗?
almost every business that's come here has failed?
就好像这个地方…那个词怎么说来着? 被诅咒了一样
As if this place is-- What's the word I'm looking for? Like it's cursed.
“被诅咒了”
"Cursed."
有些人不是说
And don't some people say that
那些火灾受害者的亡灵在这些厅堂中游荡
the specters of all these burned victims roam these halls,
-惩罚想搬进来的人吗? -等等 不…
-punishing people who try to come here? -Wait, no--
-这栋楼没有闹鬼 -我们租了
-This building is not haunted. -We'll take it.
我们租了
We'll take it.
好消息 我们租了
Good news. We'll take it.
太好了 只有几页文件需要签字
That's great. There's just a couple of things to sign.
开始签吧
Already on it.
抱歉
Sorry.
这栋楼严格来说还不是你们的…
The building isn't technically yours yet--
她拿出刀子时我是不会打扰她的
I wouldn't interrupt her when she has the knife out.
她会有一点危险
She gets a little jumpy.
-你说有文件要签? -是的
-You said something about paperwork? -Yes, I did.
找我就对了 我们去签字吧
I'm your guy. Let's get to signing.
来吧 签字很有趣的
Come on, let's go have some fun.
你去死
Fuck you.
(博士和豆子 黑寂死 1996年)
(地牢工作室)
好 谢谢各位
All right. Thank you, guys.
好的 笔记在这里
All right. Cool. Here are the notes.
-我最亲爱的 -看这个
-Love of my life. -Look at this.
美术部门刚把新设计的怪物概念图送上来
The art department just sent up new concept ideas for the monster design.
但我认为玩家还是能看到太多怪物了
But I think that we're still seeing too much of the monsters.
在后面的关卡中 我想把手电筒的光减弱
So, in later levels, I wanna weaken the flashlight beams
就像电池电量不足
so it's like the batteries are running low.
为了表现疲劳
To illustrate fatigue.
-没错 -我觉得很棒
-Exactly. -I think it's great.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个太糟了
This is terrible.
-我在装扮办公区 -豆子
-I was sprucing the place up. -Beans!
应该放这里
This goes in here.
这是蒙特利尔那边 送来的珍贵礼物 好吗?
And this is a very sweet gift from Montreal. Okay?
应该放在这里
And this goes right here.
(销♥售♥量六百五十万)
It's a nice gift because we sold so many units.
这是个好礼物 因为我们卖♥♥了那么多份游戏
说到成功 我刚刚和市场部开了一场非常棒的会
Speaking of success, I just went to a really wild meeting with Marketing.
-他们都是吸血鬼 -寄生虫
-They're vampires. -Parasites.
但他们做的某些调研
But some of the research they did,
当我们真正去看所有的分♥析♥数据时…
when you actually go over all the analytics of everything--
比如焦点群体?
Like focus groups?
对 他们调查了一些焦点群体 但他们…
Yeah, some of the focus groups they did, but they actually--
我们都同意不做焦点群体的
We agreed we weren't gonna do any focus groups.
我们没有做焦点群体 是他们在做
And we're not doing focus groups. They're doing focus groups.
-因为他们是蠢货 -白♥痴♥
-'Cause they're imbeciles. -Morons.
但是他们发现了一些有趣的东西
But they came up with some interesting stuff
-我们不一定要听他们的 -好
-that we don't have to take. -Great.
他们反复提到 关于我们的游戏…
It's just, the thing that they kept coming back to about our game--
-他们希望可以杀死怪物 -他们想杀死怪物
-They want to kill the monsters. -They'd like to kill the monsters.
是啊 当然了 完全是意料之中
Yes, of course. That completely tracks for them.
这就是为什么 我们不去问普通的白♥痴♥对事情的看法
That's why you don't ask John Q. Meatbag his opinion on things.
我同意
And I agree.
但蒙特利尔那边认为 这么做 会给我们的游戏带来海量的新玩家
But Montreal thinks that would bring in tons of new people to our game.
逃避不可避免的事 是我们整个游戏的核心理念
Eluding the inevitable is what our entire game is about.
-对吗? -对
-Right? -Right.
所以如果玩家突然可以杀死怪物了
So if you, all of a sudden, can kill the monsters,
那将改变一切 那就不是我们的游戏了
that changes all of that. That's not our game.
如果怪物死了 我们的游戏就死了 是吗?
If the monsters die, our game also dies. Yes?
但如果我们让美术部门 把怪物做成你母亲那样
But if we had the art department make the monsters look like your mother,
你会同意大屠♥杀♥吗?
would you be okay with a wholesale slaughter then?
你我都知道 全世界所有的像素加在一起
We both know there aren't enough pixels in the world
也无法画出那么大的怪物
to capture a monster of that magnitude.
没错
So true.
我只要求你做一件事
All I'm asking you to do...
看一下这份报告
just take a look.
仅此而已
That's it.
不是只看封面
At the inside.
该死的
Fuckin' shit.
混♥蛋♥
Ass.
你怕黑吗?
Are you afraid of the dark?
也许你应该怕
Maybe you should be.
准备面对黑暗…
Get ready for Dark...
寂静…
Quiet...
之死
Death...
2 2 2.
(黑暗寂静之死2)
今年圣诞期间上市
Coming this Christmas.
好
Okay.
市场部还真是含蓄啊 没法指责他们
I mean, you can't accuse Marketing of being subtle.
那…是什么?
What... was that?
是
Yeah.
我同意游戏中的枪可以拖延怪物
I agreed to guns in the game that would dissipate the monsters,
而不是杀死它们 对吗?
not kill them. Right?
对 在游戏中依然是那样
Right. And that's still true for the game.
博士 我们看的是同一则广♥告♥吗?
Doc, did we just watch the same thing?
因为依我看 怪物的头盖骨 被轰上吊顶天花板
Because to me, a monster's skullcap blasting through a drop ceiling
看起来很像是死了
looks a lot like death.
-是 但… -不 像是死透了
-Yeah, but-- -No. It looks permanent.
你说得很对
You're dead right.
那只是为了夸张的效果 来吸引玩家用的
But it's just for dramatic effect to pull people to the game.
仅此而已 我们得理解广♥告♥的用意
That's all this is. We gotta see this for what it is.
-仅此而已 -所以我们在撒谎?
-That's all it is. -So we're lying?
不 我们没有撒谎
No. We're not lying.
我们的游戏是真实的 市场部在撒谎
Our game is true. Marketing is lying.
但这只是为了吸引玩家 我觉得没有任何错误
But it's just to pull people in. I don't see anything wrong with that.
你可真会自圆其说 博士
That is a wonderfully sagacious justification, Doc.
我不懂那个词是什么意思
I don't know what any of those words mean
除了“真会”之外 这个词我喜欢
except for "wonderful," and I like that word.
豆子 换个角度来看 好吗?
Beans, look at it this way, okay?
剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表