剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表
什么意思?
What do you mean?
因为你是…我能说“印度人”吗?
Well, you know, 'cause you're... Can I say "Indian"?
为什么不能?
Well, why can't you say it?
不知道 我…
I don't know. I mean, I--
-印度人怎么了? -没什么
-What's wrong with being Indian? -Nothing.
我还是波兰人 这样好些吗?
I'm also Polish, if that's better for you.
-不 -不?
-No. -No?
我是说是…我也不知道
I mean, yes. Or... I don't know.
我只想做正确的事
I'm just trying to do what's right here.
你能帮我吗?拜托了
Will you please help me? Please?
我们可以成立一个伦理委员会 一起来做决定
We can form an ethics committee. Make the decisions together.
好啊 委员会
Okay. A committee.
知道吗?我们该让几位女生加入进来
And you know what? We should get some girls involved.
女性
Women.
“女性” 对
"Women." Right.
嗨 女性
Hey, women.
这么说好奇怪 听着
That felt weird. Listen.
我和布莱德准备成立一个伦理委员会
Brad and I are putting together a little ethics committee.
德娜 我们希望能够拥有你独特的…看法?
And, Dana, we would love to have your unique... perspective?
-很好 -对
-Good. -Yeah.
你愿意加入吗?
So, will you join us?
我能加入吗?我很乐意帮忙
Could I join? I would really love to help any way I can.
这个…
Oh, that's...
我该说什么?
What do I say here?
只是你这种看法已经…有人了
It's just your perspective has been... filled.
对 我们不需要两位白人女生
Yeah, we don't need two white chicks.
不 乔 与此无关
No, Jo. That's not even it.
这与种族无关 这是…她…
Okay? It's not a racial thing. It's more of a... She's...
-她很烦人 -你能这么说吗?
-Annoying. -Can you say that?
当然可以
That's totally fine.
-是吗? -是
-Really? -Yeah.
-我很烦人? -对
-I'm annoying? -Yes.
德娜 你想来吗?
So, Dana, do you want to get going?
-现在? -对 走吧
-Right now? -Yeah. Let's go.
好
'Kay.
救我
Help me.
我是同性恋
I'm gay.
是吗?当然了 你是
You are? I mean, of course, you are.
不是“当然” 那太好了
Not "of course." I mean, that's great.
对 那是我独特的视角 我是同性恋
Yes. That is my unique perspective. I am a lesbian.
我们可以用到那种人
We could use one of those.
“那种人”?不错啊
"One of those"? This is going well.
不…还是不对 要更高、更直
No, no. It's still not right. It needs to be higher and straighter.
通常这时波比会跳出来接手
You know, usually at this point, Poppy jumps in and takes over.
我不会让那种事发生的 米歇尔
Well, I'm not going to allow that to happen, okay, Michelle?
因为我需要你来做 我通过你来实现我的想法
Because I need you to do it. I work through you.
听着 如果我是画家 你就是我最喜欢的画笔
Okay. It's like I'm an artist and you're my favorite brush.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing down here?
我在试图让米歇尔按我的想法来做
I'm trying to manipulate Michelle into doing what I want.
-她的工作没做好? -对 她太烂了
-Is she doing a bad job? -Yeah, she sucks.
对 她工作做得很烂
Yeah, she's terrible at her job.
起来 米歇尔 起来 快 走…谢谢
Get up, Michelle. Move your arse. Come on. Up, up. Thank you.
-是什么问题? -你看这里
-What's the problem? -Yeah, you see right here.
我要把那里抬高些 然后拉长、拉直
I need to get that up higher and then more of an extension and straight.
只需要调整动画里的几个关键帧
You just need to adjust a couple of the keyframes on the animation and...
-看啊 -是的
-Look at that! -Yeah.
你最棒了 看啊
You're the best! Look at how--
-太完美了 -我知道 因为…
-That's perfect. -I know because--
-你是我最喜欢的画笔 -对 我是你…
-You're my favorite brush. -That's right. I am your--
-天啊 那是… -对 纳粹的军礼
-Oh, my God. Is that a... -Yeah. A Nazi salute.
对 我想让他保佑希♥特♥勒♥
Yeah. I really want to get him heiling Hitler.
-为什么? -好
-Why? -Okay.
这是我曝光纳粹计划的一部分
It's all a part of my plan to smoke them out.
我们会把这个动作放出去 然后对外宣布这是个游戏漏洞
You see, we're going to release the emote,
but then publicly say it's a glitch.
但是这些种族主义的怪胎 一定无法抵抗其诱惑
But these skinhead freaks, they're not going to be able to resist.
他们会把这个动作告诉朋友们
They're going to pass it amongst their friends,
然后他们就没有藏身之处了
and then they're going to come out of the shadows.
这太疯狂了
This is insane.
我觉得很棒啊
I think it's awesome.
好 她认为这是个好主意 你觉得这代表什么?
Okay, so she thinks it's good. What does that tell you?
纳粹的动作、秘密计划、围捕
Nazi emotes, secret plans, rounding them up.
你知道自己在做什么吗?
Can you hear yourself?
不知道 但我希望我知道
No. But I wish I could.
我们应该把这些录下来留给后人
We should be recording this for posterity.
-我正在录 -酷 发给我
-I am recording this. -Cool. Send it to me.
别录了 把手♥机♥收起来
Stop recording. Put that away.
听着 你现在的想法不正常 不能做这样的决定
Listen, you are not in the right headspace to be making decisions like this.
而且我已经有更好的计划了
And also, I already have a better plan.
我们来组织一次和平的抗♥议♥活动
We're going to organize a peaceful protest using...
就用晚餐派对
Dinner Party.
这样我们可以告诉纳粹 神话任务不欢迎他们
And that way, we show the Nazis that they're not welcome in MQ
同时可以积极、正面地推广我的新功能
while simultaneously, yet tastefully, promoting my feature.
所以你想用纳粹来推广你的新功能?
So you want to use the Nazis to promote your feature?
-对 -真恶心
-Yeah. -Gross.
我试着警告过她了
I tried telling her that.
她很固执 米歇尔
She's very stubborn, Michelle.
去你们的吧
Okay, screw you both.
我自己来 我不需要你们 抗♥议♥活动不邀请你们
Going to do it myself. I don't need you. You're uninvited to the protest.
好吧 米歇尔 我们继续工作吧
Okay, Michelle. Let's get back to work.
我的工作还是你的工作?
My work or your work?
天啊 你还真是怨气满满
Dear my, you are salty.
欢迎参加第一次伦理委员会会议
Welcome to the first meeting of the ethics committee.
我感觉与会者各种人都有
I feel like we got a good mix of people here.
要不要轮流介绍一下自己?
Should we go around and say what we are?
-别那么做 -不要?好
-Let's not do that. -No? Okay.
好 我们的第一要务是要确立行为准则
So, our first order of business is we need to come up with a code of conduct.
问题是
See, the problem is,
我们不知道纳粹破坏了哪些规矩
we don't know which rules the Nazis are violating
因为我们根本没有规矩
because we don't have any rules.
那我们就来创立规矩 很简单
So, let's make some. Easy.
-很简单 -是
-Easy. -Yeah.
我们要保持前后一致
As long as we're consistent.
一旦开始封♥杀♥团体 我们就走上了危险的道路
Once we start banning groups, it's a bit of a slippery slope.
先这样如何?“不准有仇恨团体”
Well, how's this for consistent? "No hate groups."
我不想打断你 大卫 但什么是仇恨团体?
I don't want to spin you out here, David, but what is a hate group?
同性恋恐惧症患者算吗?
I mean, do homophobes count?
算 他们讨厌同性恋的人
Yes. They hate gay people.
-那厌女者呢? -算 他们讨厌女性
-What about misogynists? -Yes. They hate women.
-恋童癖者? -当然 他们讨厌…
-Pedophiles? -Sure. They hate...
青春期呢?
Puberty?
恋童癖真的是游戏中的问题吗?
Are pedophiles really a problem in the game?
不…但让我们确保它不会成为问题 好吗?
No, no. But let's make sure they don't become one, right?
抱歉 我可能有些困惑 因为…
Sorry. I guess I'm just a little... confused because--
“困惑?”
"Confused?"
因为你说你是同性恋 如果你不是 你就必须离开
Because you said that you were gay. And if you're not gay, you have to leave.
我是同性恋 我是自豪的女同性恋
I'm gay. I am a proud gay woman.
我只是不理解我们在这里做什么?
I just don't understand what we're doing here.
好 瑞秋 你能…说话小声一点吗?就一点
Okay. Rachel, can you just... turn the volume down? Only a little bit?
我们都很自豪
We're all proud here.
布莱德是自豪的印度波兰人 你们知道吗?对吧 布莱德?
Brad is a proud Indian Polish man. Did you know that? Right, Brad?
乔是一位自豪的…
And Jo, she's a proud...
有道德的中西部保守派
Wholesome Midwestern conservative.
很好
Great.
我是自豪的白人 但我不会到处宣扬白人骄傲论
And I'm a proud white man, but I don't go around saying "white pride."
-大卫 -抱歉 我不是那个意思
-David. -Sorry. That's not what I meant.
我说我没有那么说 总之 恋童癖者也算
I said I didn't say that. Anyway, pedophiles make the list.
好
Boom.
好样的 乔
Way to go, Jo.
会议很有成果啊
Man, we are cooking with gas.
对 好的 对
剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表