剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表
乔 拜托 谢谢 我不需要你帮忙
Jo, please. Thank you. I don't need your help.
大卫 波比是个混♥蛋♥ 好吗?
David, Poppy is being a dick, okay?
资料片还没准备好 发♥售♥日必须推迟
The expansion is not ready. It needs to be pushed.
-推迟一点点我就可以搞定 -不必推迟
-Just a little bit, then I got it. -It does not need to be pushed.
-不 大卫 不要推迟 -就一点点
-No. David, do not push it. -Just a little bit.
-一点也不行 -就一点点
-Not a little bit, not at all. -Just a little bit.
-不要推迟 -推迟…
-Do not push it. -Push it. Push it.
-推迟资料片 -不要推迟
-Push the expansion. -Do not push it.
大卫 如果你不做出决定…
David, if you don't make a goddamn decision...
好了 我选老妈 波比
Okay, I choose Mom! Poppy.
-该死 我是说“我选波比” -好耶
-Shit, "I choose Poppy" is what I meant. -Yes!
艾恩 我知道你有远见
Ian, I know you're the visionary,
但我是执行制♥作♥人 我要做出具有执行力的决策
but I am the executive producer, and I'm gonna make an executive decision.
编码已经锁定 大家回家去吧
The code is locked. Everybody, go home!
行 你想毁了游戏?别信我的话
Fine! You know what? You wanna ruin the game? Don't trust me.
我对游戏有什么了解?
What do I know about the game?
我对游戏一无所知 我只是主创人而已
I don't know anything about the game. I'm only the creator.
“艾恩散发出男子气概”
"Ian exudes masculinity."
你做出了正确的决策 大卫 你做了件好事
You made the right decision, David. You did a good thing.
谢谢 老妈 波比
Thanks, Mom. Poppy.
休会
Meeting adjourned.
我们成功了 我们锁定了渡鸦的盛宴
We did it. We locked Raven's Banquet.
这值得喝一杯
This calls for a drink.
好吧
Okay.
不…我需要更多血液
No, no, no! I need more blood.
不…
No! No.
该死…
Shit. Shit!
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
-我在工作 -是 我知道
-I'm working. -Yeah, I know.
我收到了版本控制系统的警报
I got an alert from the version control system
说有人在篡改我的编码
that someone was butchering my code.
好的 谢谢 波比 谢谢你能来
Cool, thanks, Pop! Thanks for coming in!
你为什么不能让我拥有这一件物品?
Why couldn't you just let me have this one thing?
谢谢你的帮助
I appreciate all the help!
我只要求这个
That's all I wanted.
我只想要这游戏里的一样东西
I just wanted one thing in the whole game
我可以指出来对别人说:“那是我的”
that I could point to and say, "That's mine."
-你认真的? -仅此而已
-Seriously? -That's it.
波比 整个游戏都是你的 你是编写这个游戏的人
Poppy, the entire game is yours. You're the one that built it.
我编写了你的想法
I built your vision.
你就像是一位天才的画家…
It's like you're this brilliant painter--
是的
Yes.
让我说完 你是一位天才画家
Just let me finish my-- You're this brilliant painter...
好
Okay.
而我是你最喜欢的画笔
...and I'm your favorite brush.
我只是你用来创作作品的工具
I'm just, like, some tool that you use to create your masterpiece.
我喜欢这个比喻 但是不太准确 是吗? 我认为如果你…
I like that metaphor, but it's not quite right, is it? I think if you--
你现在还要改动我的比喻吗?
Are you seriously about to noodle on my metaphor right now?
-这种情况下的颜料是什么? -你能听我说吗?
-What's the paint in that scenario?
-Could you just listen to what I'm saying?
你知道这有多么令人沮丧吗?
Do you have any idea how frustrating that is?
好吧 你是对的…
All right. Okay. You're right. You're right.
波比 你是对的…听着
Poppy, you're right. You're right. Look.
在你那有瑕疵的比喻中
In that... somewhat flawed metaphor,
你既是画家又是画笔
you are both the painter and the brush.
我只是站在你身后告诉你该画什么的人
I'm just the guy who stands behind you and tells you what to paint.
但具体作画的人是你
But you're the one that actually makes it happen.
我希望我也能那样做 但我做不到 我需要你
I wish I could do that, but I can't. I need you.
那令我非常懊恼 但我还是会坚持这么做
And that makes me so frustrated, but I do it anyway
因为这样游戏才能变得更好 这才是最重要的
because it's what makes the game better, and that's all that matters.
我知道这个东西能成为游戏里最酷的物品
I just know that this thing can be the coolest item in the game,
玩家们都会爱上它的
and they will love it.
我不知道为什么 但我就是知道
I don't know why I know that. I just do.
在铲子前端加上加速曲线 这样挥动时更有重量感
Start by adding an acceleration curve
on the front end to get a weightier swing.
动作幅度要大 结束时使用小幅震动
Pop the big motors on with smaller pulses at the finish,
这样有一种击碎的感觉
so you get that, like, crunch sensation.
再把打击时鲜血粒子的初始速度调大
And boost the initial velocity of the blood particles at impact.
这样就更酷了?
And that'll make it cooler?
对 这样就更酷了
Yeah, that'll make it cooler.
玩家们会喜欢的
And they will love it.
我不知道我为什么知道
I don't know how I know that.
-我就是…等等 -好 太好了
-I just-- Hold on. -Great. Awesome.
-我们立刻开工吧 -我刚要说“我就是知道”
-Let's get to work on it immediately. -I was gonna do the "I just do."
-我知道你要说什么 -那么说很酷的
-I know what you were gonna say. -It was gonna be really cool.
-我们没时间了 -你从不让我出风头
-We're running out of time here. -You never let me have my moment.
臭臭…鞋
Pootie, Pootie, Pootie... Shoe.
游戏评测
Reviews.
好的 各位
All right, guys.
众所周知 渡鸦的盛宴今早发♥售♥了
As you know, Raven's Banquet dropped this morning.
相信我 本宝宝穿着睡衣玩了一整天了
You best believe your boy spent all day in his PJs just bombing that joint.
首先 我必须说…
First off, I have to say...
感谢狂怒牌身体喷雾剂
thanks to Rager Body Mist
让臭臭鞋闻起来清新自然 让他的父母得以还清房♥贷
for keeping your Pootie smelling fresh
and his parents' mortgage paid in full.
狂怒牌喷雾剂 体验狂怒的气味
Rager. Smell the rage.
快点 你这个小人♥渣♥
Come on, you little piece of shit.
说正经的吧
But let me get real with you guys.
你们知道我深爱着神话任务
You know my love for Mythic Quest runs deep.
所以我接下来要发表的声明非常沉重
So this statement that I'm about to lay down is really, really heavy.
渡鸦的盛宴
Raven's Banquet...
是不折不扣的杰作
is a straight-up masterpiece.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
太好了
Yes!
我最喜欢的…
The thing that I love most...
就是铲子
is the shovel.
这些人总是能带给我惊喜
These guys just always find a way to surprise me.
用这东西去爆头真是太爽了
Exploding people's heads with this thing is straight fire.
感觉太棒了
Pure crunch, man.
现在来正式宣布吧
Now, let's make it official.
闭嘴…他要评分了 要评分了
Shut up, shut up, shut up! He's giving the rating. He's giving the rating.
四个屁♥眼♥
Four B-holes.
四个屁♥眼♥…
Four B-holes! Four B-holes!
四…四个屁♥眼♥
Four, four, four B-holes.
四个屁♥眼♥
Four B-holes!
四个屁♥眼♥
Four B-holes!
那些是屁♥眼♥吗?
Are those buttholes?
是 他有一套屁♥眼♥评分系统
Yeah. So, he has this butthole rating system.
超过两个就算优秀
Anything above two is exceptional.
这份工作好奇怪
This job is so weird.
是 这是最棒的工作 不是吗?
Yeah. Isn't it the greatest?
对 是最棒的工作
Yep. It's the greatest.
我要玩这游戏一辈子
I'm gonna play this game forever.
真抱歉我迟到了 交通堵塞非常严重
I'm so sorry I'm late. Traffic was a nightmare.
-怎么样? -我们得了四个屁♥眼♥
-What's up? -We got four buttholes.
老天啊
Dear God.
我曾在关岛找过一个情人 她有三个屁♥眼♥
I took a lover in Guam once. She had three.
但是四个…
But four...
那太梦幻了
that's the dream.
什么?
What?
嘿 资料片大卖♥♥
Hey, expansion's a hit.
Reddit、Steam、Kotaku一致好评
Reddit, Steam, Kotaku, all positive,
我们现在每小时卖♥♥出几千把铲子
and we're selling thousands of shovels every hour.
是游戏里最火爆的物品 恭喜你
Biggest item in the game. So congrats to you.
或是艾恩 不知道你们谁赢了
Or to Ian. Whichever of you won.
我已经跟不上进度了 我不在乎
I can't keep track anymore, and I don't really care.
-是我们两个 我们都赢了 -太好了
-It's both of us. Both of us won. -Great.
他在哪?
Where is he?
各位又成功了
Well, you have done it again.
你们把我的梦想变成了现实 我为你们感到非常自豪
You have turned my vision into a reality, and I could not be more proud.
当然了 没有我的女神我是做不到这些的
But, of course, I could not have done this without my muse.
其实是我的合伙人
剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表