剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表
Oh, my God, I just sold someone air for the price of a goddamn house?
好 我必须坐下来
Okay, I need to sit down.
你还好吧 朋友?
You-- You okay, buddy?
不好 这些沙特王子们和硅谷的白♥痴♥们
No. These Saudi princes and Silicon Valley douchebags
我放什么上去他们都买♥♥
will buy any piece of shit I put out there.
也就是说我的工作毫无意义
Which means my job is irrelevant.
我这一生在做什么啊?
What am I doing with my life?
自从艾恩选波比当助手而没选我 我一直都有这种感觉
I've been feeling the same way ever since
Ian chose Poppy as his assistant over me.
波比不是艾恩的助手 你也不是
Poppy is not Ian's assistant. Neither are you.
你不必对我落井下石 大卫
Well, you don't have to rub it in, David.
好了 听着
Okay. Listen.
作为执行制♥作♥人 我有责任帮助那些士气低下的员工们
As exec producer, it falls on me to help when my employees' morale is low.
别担心 我曾处理过类似问题 效果很不错
Don't worry. I've handled this type of thing before to great effect.
除了数码财产部的泰迪维拉里尔
Save for Teddy Villarreal from Digital Assets,
无论如何他都会跳进那个采石场的
who was gonna jump into that stone quarry no matter what.
总之 我们开始吧
So, anyway, let's dig in,
我会让你们两个立刻感觉好起来
and I will have you guys feeling better in no time.
怎么样?有问题吗?
Feel good? Questions?
-问吧 -泰迪怎么了?
-Yeah. -What happened to Teddy?
和你想象的一样
Well, exactly what you think happened.
-问吧 -找到他的尸体了吗?
-What? -Did they recover his body?
找到的够多了 不要再问泰迪了
They recovered enough. No more questions about Teddy.
有关于我们要做什么的问题吗?
Any other questions about what we're gonna do?
我们继续吧 来
Let's just keep going. Let's move.
太好了 一家餐厅 我可以吃点东西
Sweet! A diner. I could eat.
波比 我要你在车里等我
Pop, I'm gonna ask you to wait in the car.
这事我必须一个人做
I need to do this alone.
是你叫我跟你一起来的
But you asked me to come with you.
是 你到目前为止做得非常好
Yeah. And you're doing an awesome job so far.
好吧 你去吧
Okay. Sure, go ahead.
好
Okay.
是这样 我能快速地进去 用一下洗手间吗?
Actually, can I just jump in and use the bathroom real quick?
不行
No.
好吧
Okay.
不管你去做什么 祝你好运
Well, good luck with whatever it is you're doing.
说真的 谢谢你
Seriously, thank you...
合伙人
partner.
好吧 合伙人
Okay... partner.
嗨 丹威廉姆斯 我是波比
Hey, Dan Williams. It's Poppy here.
又是我
Again.
听着 我的情况有变
Look, my situation has changed.
艾恩和我达成了共识
Ian and I have come to an understanding,
事情和之前不同了
and things are gonna be different now.
抱歉 说句老实话
Sorry, but if I'm being honest with myself,
我认为这里是最适合我的公♥司♥
I think this is exactly where I need to be right now.
所以 抱歉了
So, sorry.
好吧 再见
Okay, bye.
你好 布兰登
Hello, Brendan.
你好 老爸
Hello, Dad.
听着 任何工作做久了 都会令人感觉毫无意义
Now, any job worked over a long period of time can start to feel meaningless.
所以我才会发明一套系统
Which is why I came up with a system
把工作日分解成一系列具体的任务
that breaks the workday down into a series of concrete tasks
每项任务都有具体的奖励
followed by concrete rewards.
我喜欢奖励自己
I like to reward myself
就用能让自己开心的东西
with a little something that makes me happy.
一块饼干?
A cookie?
如果我完成了待办事项上的所有任务
If I finish all of my tasks on my to-do list,
我就用这美味的零食奖励自己
then I reward myself with this tasty treat.
我对巧克力痴迷至极
I'm a chocoholic.
你因为完成自己的工作 奖励自己一块饼干?
You give yourself a cookie for doing your job?
真是悲哀
That is so sad.
不…我因为完成了一点自己的工作 奖励自己一点点饼干
No, no. I give myself a piece of cookie for doing a bit of my job.
还悲哀吗?
Seem so sad now?
我现在开始理解 泰迪为什么要一头扎进采石场了
I'm starting to understand why Teddy took that header into the stone quarry.
不 不是那样…
No! That is not what--
听着 临床诊断的抑郁症 我用一块饼干是治不好的
Look, I cannot solve clinical depression with a cookie.
我告诉你们 那人有必死的心愿
And let me tell you something, that man had a death wish.
谁也无法阻止泰迪 骑着越野摩托跳进采石场
Nothing was gonna stop Teddy jumping his dirt bike into that quarry.
有光的地方 他却只能看到黑暗
Where there was light, he just saw darkness.
现在 我们只要想出 能让你们两个有动力去努力争取的奖品
Now, we just need to come up with a reward
that each of you guys can work towards.
布莱德 有什么东西 能让你有一点开心的?
So, Brad, what's something that gives you a little joy?
-捕食性动物和猎物的视频 -那是什么?我不懂
-Predator-prey videos. -What is that? I don't know what that is.
比如杀人鲸吃海豹
You know, like a killer whale eating a seal
或是猎豹追捕羚羊并把它的喉咙撕裂
or a cheetah running down a gazelle and ripping out its throat.
诸如此类
Stuff like that.
你看过那个视频吗?鳄鱼咬住蟒蛇
Have you seen the one where the alligator bites the python,
但蟒蛇缠住了鳄鱼 然后两只动物全死了
but then the python wraps himself around the alligator and they both die?
-那个特别棒 -好了
-That one's great. -Okay, yeah.
我们还是用饼干吧 两位
Let's just stick with the cookie, guys.
这个奖品似乎简单一些
It seems like a simpler reward.
下一步 我们要选择一项可以完成的任务
So the next thing we need is to identify a manageable task.
布莱德 有什么事是你可以完成的?
So, Brad, what's something you can accomplish next?
不知道 也许我们可以把剧场的命名权
I don't know. I guess we could sell naming rights to the coliseum
卖♥♥个一百万美元
for like a million bucks.
这是个好主意 你很棒
That is a great idea. Look at you!
“剧场的命名权” 我喜欢
"Naming rights to the coliseum." Love it.
依我看 这就是完成了一项任务
Hey, and guess what? That is what I call a task accomplished.
布莱德得到一块饼干
Brad gets a cookie.
好的
There we go.
我要再掰一次
And I'm gonna do it one more time.
看 上面还有巧克力块呢
Look at that. You got some chocolate chunks in there.
一定很好吃
That is gonna be good.
好 乔 你今天想完成什么任务?
Okay, so, Jo, what is something you'd like to accomplish today?
每天都一样 就是帮别人完成目标
Same thing I want every day: to help people achieve their goals.
很不错 居然不奇怪
That's great and surprisingly not weird.
你今天会完成这个任务的 那是你的工作
And you can accomplish that today. That is your job.
可是艾恩不在
But Ian's not here.
可是我在 我是你的上司 对吗?
But I am, and I am your boss, all right?
当我的助理 明白吗?
Assist me. You understand?
-大概明白 -大概明白 多好啊
-I guess. -She guesses. Look at that.
我们有进展了 难以置信
We're making progress. Unbelievable.
好 今天我的工作就是帮助你们二位
Okay, so, my job is to help you guys today.
所以可以说 协助你会帮我成为更优秀的助理
So, in a way, assisting you will help me in being a better assistant to you.
这太令人迷惑了 我会记笔记 不说话了
This is so confusing. I'm just gonna take notes and not talk.
看啊
Look out.
嘿 乔 你在协助我
Hey, Jo, you're assisting me.
奖励饼干 真棒
Cookie earned. Look at that.
掰一半 给
And in half. There you go.
好 二位
All right, guys.
来碰一个
Cheers.
你是新来的?
You the new one?
抱歉 你说什么?
Sorry, excuse me?
-你和艾恩一起的 对吗? -是
-You're here with Ian, right? -Oh, yeah.
我看到你们停车了 我是珊农
I saw you pull up. I'm Shannon.
你好 我是布兰登的妈妈
Hi. I'm Brendan's mom.
-你好 珊农 -嗨
-Hi, Shannon. -Hi.
抱歉 布兰登是谁?
Sorry, who's Brendan?
天啊 你真可爱 是臭臭鞋
Oh, my gosh. That's so cute. Pootie.
是 布兰登是臭臭鞋
Right. Brendan is Pootie Shoe.
为什么艾恩要见臭臭鞋?
Why is Ian meeting with Pootie?
我的天 他没告诉你?
Oh, my God. He didn't tell you?
真是他的典型做派 天啊 他当然不会了
That is so typical of him. Wow. Of course he wouldn't.
他为什么要说呢?那是他儿子
Well, why should he? It's just his son.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
臭臭鞋是艾恩的儿子?
Pootie Shoe is Ian's son?
天啊 他真是什么都没告诉你 不是吗?
Christ, he really keeps you in the dark, doesn't he?
我们还在一起时他就是这样
He was like that when we were together.
不 我们没有在一起
Oh, no. We-- We're not together.
我们只是同事 工作上的同事
We're just colleagues. Work colleagues.
平等的同事 其实是合伙人
剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表