剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表
什么是神话任务?
What is Mythic Quest?
(神话任务)
有些人可能会说它只是个电子游戏
Some may say it's just a video game.
当它刚刚发布时 神话任务被认为是一款杰作
When it first debuted, MQ was hailed as a masterpiece.
如今它的玩家遍布六个大♥陆♥、20多个国家
Now played in 20 different countries on six continents,
是有史以来最受欢迎的 大型多人角色扮演游戏
it's the biggest massive multiplayer role-playing game of all time.
但在这样一个反复无常的行业里 财富会易手
But in such a fickle industry where fortunes can turn
巨头会倒下
and titans fall...
人们必须保持警惕
they must stay relevant.
今天 他们迎来了
And today, they find themselves on the precipice
游戏发♥售♥以来最重要的事件
of their most important event since launch.
他们的第一个大型资料片 神话任务:渡鸦的盛宴
Their first major expansion, Mythic Quest: Raven's Banquet.
这个责任全部落在了一个人的肩膀上
And it all falls on the shoulders of one man.
创意总监 艾恩格林
Creative Director Ian Grimm.
我当初创作神话任务时 我的目标不仅仅是打造一款游戏
When I first created MQ, my intention wasn't to just build a game.
(创意总监 艾恩格林)
我想创造一个世界
I wanted to build a world.
渡鸦的盛宴是迈向那个世界的下一步
And Raven's Banquet is the next step into that world.
当然 一个人是无法独自完成此举的
Of course, one person cannot do this alone.
要运营一个这样的世界需要成千上万的人
It takes thousands of people to keep a world like this up and running.
比如执行制♥作♥人♥大♥卫布里托斯比
People like Executive Producer David Brittlesbee...
首席工程师波比李
Lead Engineer Poppy Li.
以及营收主管布莱德巴克西这样的人
People like Brad Bakshi, Head of Monetization.
神话任务令其他游戏望尘莫及的优势在于
One thing MQ has that no other game can boast
他们拥有星云奖获奖作家C.W.隆巴顿
is a Nebula Award-winning writer, C.W. Longbottom.
(首席编剧)
为您效劳
At your service.
但最终都必须符合主创人的想法
But it all eventually must funnel through the vision of its creator.
他对这款游戏的野心很大
And he dreams big.
当我们想到跨越文化的经典
When we think about cultural touchstones,
我们会想到《外星人ET》 《星球大战》、《阿凡达》
we think ET, Star Wars, Avatar,
而我们这个行业比传统娱乐业大得多
and yet our industry dwarfs the traditional entertainment business.
所以在想行业传奇时
So when we think about legends...
为什么不去想神话任务呢?
why not think, Mythic Quest?
的确
True, indeed.
当我们在想有远见卓识的 创造世界的艺术家时
And when we think of visionary, world-building artists,
除了斯皮尔伯格、卢卡斯和卡梅隆
instead of just Spielberg, Lucas, and Cameron,
为什么不去想想…
why not think...
格林?
Grimm?
(格林)
抱歉 我必须停一下 这是什么?
I'm sorry, I gotta stop. What is this?
-是宣传游戏的广♥告♥ -是宣传你的广♥告♥
-It's a commercial for the game. -It's a commercial for you.
它还没结束
It's still going.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我认为这点子棒极了
I think it's brilliant.
一个新大♥陆♥ 超过一千种可玩物品
One new continent, over a thousand new playable items,
全部建立在大型多人在线游戏史上 最稳定的代码基础之上
all built on the most robust code base in the history of MMOs.
我不是自吹自擂
I don't mean to toot my own horn here,
但是我和我的团队 创造了优秀的程序 所以…
but my team and I have built something remarkable, so...
渡鸦的盛宴可以发♥售♥了
Raven's Banquet is ready to launch!
-好 太好了 -谢谢
-All right! Incredible. -Thank you.
真是太棒了 波比 这个资料片一定会超出人们的预期
Absolutely stunning, Poppy. This expansion is going to blow them away.
但是你确定我们已经完成了吗?
But are we sure that we're finished?
我认为完成了 我们已经做了两年了 它很完美
I think it's finished. We've been on it for two years. It's perfect.
不 我们几乎完成了 几乎是完美的
No, it's like we're almost there, we're almost perfect.
-你从哪拿的? -我有自己的
-Where did you get that? -I have my own.
谁都不会记得几乎完美的东西 是吗?
Nobody remembers "almost perfect," do they?
就好像…这个
It's like-- This.
好 这是什么 波比?
Okay, now what's this, Pop?
是铲子
That's a shovel.
只是个小小的微交易物品 我给自己设计的
It's just a little MTX item I designed for myself.
整个游戏都是你的想法 我认为…
The whole game's your vision. I thought that the--
对 只是这个物品有些不对劲
Right, it's just that something's off about it.
对吗?它不够…
Right? Like it's not entirely...
酷
cool.
“酷”?“酷”
"Cool"? "Cool."
但是它很酷
No, it is cool though,
因为它给游戏提供了 一种全新的机制:挖掘
because it provides an entirely new game mechanic: digging.
玩家现在可以改变游戏中的地形了
The players can now literally change the landscape of the game.
-波比 没人会买♥♥这个东西的 -容我插句话
-Pop, no one's gonna buy that. -If I may?
也许铲子需要个背景故事
Maybe the shovel needs a backstory.
是谁制♥造♥了这神秘的掘土器?
Who birthed this mysterious terra-spade?
是神吗?
The gods themselves?
他们是否像婴儿吮吸母亲乳♥头♥一样 在赫拉怀中哺乳?
Did they suckle at the bosom of Hera like babes at their mother's teat?
-这点子不错 -是 乳♥头♥是个卖♥♥点 就用这个吧
-That's pretty good. -Yeah, teats I can sell. Let's do that.
不要吧 不要用乳♥头♥
Let's not. Let's not do teats.
财物部在三层 市场部在二层
Accounting's on three, Marketing's on two,
技术支持部在六层
Tech Support's on six,
这里呢…则是魔法诞生的地方
and this... this is where the magic happens.
所有开♥发♥团队的主管都在这里 都由我来监管
All the dev team heads are here and, well, I oversee it all.
天啊 那是你的办公室吗?
Whoa. Is that your office?
不…不是 那是艾恩的 他是创意总监
No. No, it's not. That's Ian's. He's creative director.
那办公室为何比其他人的都高那么多?
Why's it so much higher than everyone else's?
不 并没有高很多 是建筑结构异常而已
No, it's not that much higher. It's an architectural anomaly, that's all.
最有权的人 并不总是拥有最大的办公室 乔
And the most powerful person doesn't always have the biggest office, Jo.
事实上 我并不是本公♥司♥最有权的人
In fact, I'm not the most powerful person at this company.
本工作室归蒙特利尔的集团母公♥司♥所有
This whole studio is owned by a parent conglomerate in Montréal.
是这样
You know what?
这些东西你在稍后的员工会议上都会了解
You're gonna kinda learn about all this
at the staff meeting in a few minutes.
说到这个 作为我的助手
Speaking of which, as my assistant,
我需要你做大量的笔记
I'm gonna need you to take copious notes because,
因为员工会议
you see, the staff meeting is, well,
是本公♥司♥运营的关键部分 而我是公♥司♥的领导
it's a crucial part of how this place runs, and I'm at the head of it all.
那是你说的会议吗?
Is that the meeting you're talking about?
不 不可能 因为他们不会不等我就开会
No. No, that can't be because they wouldn't do it without me.
他们为什么不等我就开会?
Why are they all meeting without me?
但那是我的物品 只是我的一件物品 别走 会议还没结束
But it's my thing. It's just my one thing. Don't leave. Meeting's not over.
嗨 各位 你们在开员工会议吗?
Hey, guys? Are you having a staff meeting in here?
没有 我们刚开完
No, actually, we just finished up.
这是谁?
Who's this?
她是乔 我的新助手 乔 这是我们的团队
This is Jo. She's my new assistant. Jo, this is the team.
嗨
Hi.
你好 好吧 如果就这样…
Hello. Okay, well, if that's it--
艾恩想改动我的铲子 把发♥售♥日期推后
Ian wants to change my shovel and delay the launch.
“把发♥售♥日期推后”?不 艾恩 要按时、按预算走 记得吗?
"Delay the launch"? No, Ian, on time and on budget, remember?
波比 你第一个爱上的游戏是什么?
Poppy, what's the name of the first game you ever fell in love with?
-魂斗罗 -新来的 你说
-Contra. -New girl, go.
-侠盗猎车手 -暴♥力♥ 我喜欢
-Grand Theft Auto. -Brutal. I love it.
大卫?
David?
我一直喜欢吃豆人 但不知这有什么…
I've always been partial to Ms. Pac-Man, but I don't see why that--
每人都有喜欢上的游戏 因为那些游戏对玩家造成了冲击
Everybody has that game that they fell
in love with because they make an impact.
那些游戏是某人的传承
Those games were somebody's legacy.
而这就是我的传承
This is my legacy.
-我们的传承 -我们的 随便吧
-Our legacy. -Our legacy. Whatever.
不是我的传承
It's not my legacy.
距离编码锁定还有几天 对吗?
We have a couple more days until code lock, right?
让我改一改 就让我改一改这一件小物品
So just let me noodle. Just let me noodle on this one little thing.
-让我改一改 -你又用了一次那个的词
-Just let me noodle. Let me noodle. -You used the word again.
你用了“改一改”这个词 你一用这个词我就会开始担心
You used the "noodle" word. When you use
the noodle word, I start to get worried.
大卫 我向你保证 我不会让你将资料片的发♥售♥日推后
David, I promise you I will not ask you to push the expansion.
我喜欢她 她会做得很好的 休会?
I like her. She's gonna do all right. Meeting adjourned?
-休会 对 -好
-Meeting adjourned. Yeah. -Great.
(“我”见过这些吗?)
Man, they're having another meeting without us? Such bullshit.
他们开会又不叫我们?真是鬼扯
为什么不想听我们的意见? 这游戏我们一天只玩24小时
Why don't they want our opinions? We only play this game 24 hours a day.
我知道 多棒啊?
I know, isn't it great?
是很棒 但是…
Yeah, it's great, but it's just like
我们的价值要远远大于 整天记录游戏的漏洞
we're worth so much more than just logging bugs all day, you know?
好了 瑞秋 我们才在这里工作了六个月
Come on, Rachel. We've only been working here for like six months.
是 但是你有那么多优秀的想法
Yeah, but, I mean, you just have so many great ideas.
-我觉得他们应该听听 -我有吗?
-I feel like they should hear them. -I do?
剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表