剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表
我们去哪?
Where are we going?
去见苏
To see Sue.
她是我们的社区经理
She's our community manager.
是连接我们与玩家之间的桥梁
The direct interface between us and the players.
我的耳朵感受到了压力变化
My ears just popped.
是 我们在地下很深的地方
Yeah, we're pretty deep underground.
她在这么深的地方对大家都好
It's just better for everyone if she's down here.
这份工作很难
It's a difficult job.
要处理玩家愤怒的反馈、投诉和怨气
Dealing with angry feedback, complaints and hate.
她一定很抑郁吧
She must be super depressed.
不 抑郁只是正常现象 她比抑郁要糟糕多了
No. That would be normal. This is much worse.
(社区关系部 苏魔王)
有访客?
Visitors?
嗨 苏
Hey, Sue.
大卫 见到你真高兴
David, it is so nice to see you.
你带来的这位阳光美女是谁啊?
And who's this bag of sunshine you brought with you?
是我的助手 乔
This is my assistant, Jo.
-打个招呼 乔 -嗨
-Say hi, Jo. -Hi.
谢谢你们来看我
Well, thanks for popping by, guys.
我很想去楼上看你们 但该死的门卡坏了
I would love to come visit you upstairs, but my darn key card isn't working
我试图去向保安反应此事 但是他们…
and I tried talking to security about it, but they--
听我唠叨已经快要烦死了
Listen to me blabbing on, boring you to tears.
好了 来 坐吧 坐
Whoa. Okay, come on. Sit down. Sit.
我不喜欢她 她令人不安
I don't like her. She's unsettling.
我知道
I know.
你在整理文件?
Catching up on a little bit of filing?
这个?不 这些是玩家反馈
This? No, that's just some player feedback.
电子邮件会过滤掉脏话
E-mail has filters that censor the more descriptive language.
但是上帝保佑美国 手写的文字还是无法过滤
But God bless America, you still can't censor the handwritten word.
对 苏 你说你有紧急的消息?
Right. So, Sue, you said you had some urgent news?
是的 我今天早上接到了Kotaku的电♥话♥
I sure do. I got a call this morning from Kotaku.
-Kotaku? -是
-Kotaku? -Yes.
他们要发表一篇神话任务的首页文章 让我们做出评论
They are running a front-page article about MQ and asked for us to comment.
“首页”?不错啊 这可是好消息 具体怎么回事?
"Front-page"? Not too shabby. That's good news. What's the story?
显然 神话任务 是排名第一的在线角色扮演游戏…
Well, apparently Mythic Quest is the number one online role-playing game...
太好了
Fantastic.
…这是白人至上主义者评出的
...among white supremacists.
好 请注意听 各位 我有重要事情宣布
Okay, listen up, everyone. Important announcement up here.
本老大向她的团队宣布 今天是个大日子
Big boss talking to her team. Today's a big day.
请允许我自夸一下 今天我们要发布最新的功能
Today is the day that we launch our newest and, if I do say so myself,
设计得最完美的社交网络系统
most beautifully designed new social networking feature.
晚餐派对
Dinner Party.
大家为之付出了许多努力 现在只要…
A lot of hard work has gone into this and now all that's left to do...
按下这个按钮
is hit this button.
艾恩在哪?通常不是由他发表演说吗?
Where is Ian? Doesn't he usually do the speech?
对 米歇尔 是的
Yes, Michelle, he does.
但这次由我来 因为在铲子事件之后
But I'm doing this one because after the whole shovel thing,
艾恩终于同意让我拥有一些属于我的东西
Ian finally agreed to let me have something that's mine.
这个东西就是晚餐派对
And that thing is Dinner Party.
这里似乎应有掌声…算了
It just seems like a natural clapping mo-- Whatever.
不要打断我
Just don't interrupt.
所以艾恩没有帮忙
So Ian didn't help.
难怪这个名字如此令人困惑
That's why the name's so confusing.
并不令人困惑 米歇尔
It's not confusing, Michelle.
不然这种让玩家 跨公会组织大型活动的功能
What else would you call a feature that
allows players to connect across guilds
该叫什么呢?
and plan large-scale events?
你参加过晚餐派对吗?
Have you ever been to a dinner party?
当然 参加过几百次了
Yes. Hundreds.
你能不能别这么消极 不要再打断我了好吗?
Can you please stop being so negative and don't interrupt anymore?
我直接跳到结尾吧 我们来发布新功能
I'm just gonna skip to the end. Let's launch!
来了
And here we go.
波比 大卫想见你 有急事
Poppy, David would like to see you. It's an emergency.
我正在忙 乔
I'm kind of in the middle of something, Jo.
他说如果你不来 我可以拽着你的头发把你拉走
He said if you don't come, I can grab you by the hair and drag you.
-大卫这么说? -那是潜台词
-David said that? -That was the subtext.
-告诉大卫说我很忙 -忙什么?
-Just tell David I'm very busy. -Doing what?
忙着按按钮
Pushing a button.
-那不仅是个按钮 米歇尔 -这个?
-It's more than just a button, Michelle. -This button?
不
No!
该死…我…这…被你毁了
Godda-- I just-- This was, like-- You ruined it.
演说不错 老大
Great speech, boss.
我的天 乔 有什么事这么急?
Oh, my God. Jo, what could possibly be so urgent?
(神话任务有纳粹问题)
We have Nazis in the game?
游戏里有纳粹?
Kotaku发现了一个大约40人的公会
Kotaku found a guild of 40 or so members
他们公开宣称 是按照法♥西♥斯♥行为准则在玩我们的游戏
who openly profess to playing our game according to fascist principles.
好 等一下
Okay, hold on.
人们用那个词来指“持不同意见者”
People use that word to mean "anyone who disagrees with them."
我们如何确认这些人真的是纳粹?
How can we be sure that these are actual Nazis?
他们用铲子做了这个
Well, they did this with the shovel.
-所以呢? -是什么?
-So? -Yeah?
抱歉
Sorry.
是了 这些人是纳粹
Yeah, those are Nazis.
铲子不是干这个用的 铲子本来是用来杀人的
This is not what the shovel is meant for. It was made to murder people.
还有挖老二的图案
And dig dicks.
他们也挖了老二
They did that too.
天啊
Wow.
随你们怎么说纳粹吧 他们挖得很精准
Say what you want about Nazis. They are precise.
这就是德国工程学
That's German engineering.
天啊 这太令人沮丧了
Oh, man. This is so upsetting.
纳粹这件事会完全掩盖晚餐派对的光芒
This whole Nazi thing is going to completely overshadow Dinner Party.
各位 能集中在纳粹上吗?
Guys, can we please focus on the Nazis?
我们必须把纳粹赶走
'Kay? We gotta get rid of the Nazis.
也许我们操之过急
Perhaps we're being too hasty.
纳粹是绝佳的反派
Nazis make excellent villains.
我们有没有考虑过去接受纳粹 从游戏背景故事的角度来说?
Have we considered embracing the Nazis, narratively speaking?
不 没考虑过 我们不会接受纳粹的
No. No, we haven't. We're not embracing Nazis.
我们要把他们踢出公会 就这么定了
We are kicking them out of the guild and that's the end of discussion.
C.W. 我要你立刻起草一份道歉声明
C.W., I need you to draft an apology. Immediately.
当然
Of course.
我们是向纳粹道歉还是代表纳粹来道歉?
Now, are we apologizing to the Nazis or on their behalf?
都不是
Neither.
当然
Of course.
好 我要去把这个纳粹公会踢出游戏
Okay. You know what? I'm going to go kick out the Nazi guild.
等等 晚餐派对怎么办?
Wait, wait. What are we gonna do about Dinner Party?
我不在乎
Don't care.
是的 波比
Yeah, Pop.
谁都不会在意晚餐派对的 但是我们不能就这样把纳粹踢出去
No one's going to care about Dinner Party,
but we can't just kick out the Nazis.
这会牵扯到第一修正案
That's going to be a whole First Amendment thing.
让我想想
Let me noodle on it.
大卫 大火车 大男污
David. D-train. Dirty Dave.
也许我们该仔细考虑一下纳粹这事
Maybe we should think this Nazi thing through.
我不想打断你 大卫 但我认为此事应该慢些处理
I don't wanna spin you out here, David, but I think we should slow this down.
-我要把纳粹封♥杀♥掉 布莱德 -我很尊重这一点
-I'm banning the Nazis, Brad. -Hey, I respect that.
但我们之前从未封♥杀♥过一整个团体
But we've never banned an entire group before.
这些都是付费的用户
These are paying customers.
真恶心 布莱德 真的
Gross, Brad, even for you.
嘿 我只是说我们应该小心应对
Hey, I'm just saying, we got to be careful how we respond.
当然了 我们提供了平台
Sure, we created the platform,
但谁去谁留应该由我们决定吗?
but should we be the ones deciding who stays and who goes?
脸书与推特必须面对的同样问题
It's the same problem that Facebook and Twitter had to deal with.
听着 总要有人做出最后决定
Hey, look, somebody has to put their foot down.
同意 但是我们再考虑一下吧
I agree, but let's think about this.
如果人们发现做出这个决定的
What's it going to look like when people find out
是一位白人直男 那会如何?
that foot belongs to a straight white man
他还制定了所有人必须遵守的规则?
writing the laws that everyone has to live by?
这看起来公平吗?看起来有包容性吗?
Does that seem fair? Does that seem inclusive?
好了 再见
Okay, see ya.
等等 布莱德 我想更有包容性
Wait. Brad? I want to be more inclusive.
我们应该去咨♥询♥一些不同的人 比如你
We should consult some diverse perspectives, like you.
剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表