剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表
昨晚那则广♥告♥ 是在《X档案》期间播放的 对吗?
That commercial aired last night during The X-Files, right?
那意味着有两千万新客户
Which means there are 20 million new people
现在知道了我们的游戏 也许想要购买♥♥
who now know about our game and might wanna buy it.
等他们用肮脏的小手玩上了我们的游戏
What happens when they get their grubby little mitts on our game
发现他们无法把怪物打成肉泥 喷得满墙都是 那又会怎样?
and realize they can't Jackson Pollock monster viscera all over the walls?
-到时候怎么办? -那就感谢经销商
-What then? -Then we thank Video Hut
因为他们的销♥售♥政策是不准退货 我们负责数钱就好
for their aggressive no-return policy and we count our money.
好了 没事的
Come on. This is okay.
老妈和老爸在吵架
Mom and Dad are fighting.
是的 但我们依然爱你们
We are, but we still love ya.
但如果我们离婚了 都是你们的错
But if we break up, it is your fault.
我们在展现魅力
We're being charming.
现在是展现魅力的时间 相信我们
This is charming right now. Trust us.
好了 各位 好了
Okay, guys, okay.
对 开始吧 布兰登
Right. Go ahead, Brandon.
好 武器选择轮之前非常拥挤
Okay. So the weapon wheel was just so overcrowded
我们很难保留手电筒的位置
that we were having a hard time maintaining the flashlight slot.
但我们知道那是游戏必不可少的部分 所以我们想出了这个办法
But we know it's integral to the game, so we came up with this.
光依然存在 但是它和武器一同出现
Light still plays a role, but it's in tandem with the weapons.
有道理
That makes sense.
谢谢 汤姆
Thank you, Tom.
激光瞄准不是手电筒
A laser sight isn't a flashlight.
我知道 我们尝试过把手电筒装在枪上
I know. We tried mounting the flashlight on the rifle,
但是很笨重 而且新的游戏环境照明度要好得多
but it was clunky and the new environments have the game much better lit,
所以手电筒更像是个怀旧的东西 而不是必需品
so the flashlight's more of a throwback than a necessity.
很有道理
That makes perfect sense.
对 确实很有道理 汤姆 谢谢你再次加入讨论
Yes, it does make perfect sense, Tom. Thank you again for jumping in.
我会向你们再解释一次 我向美术部门解释过的东西
I'm gonna explain to you what I already explained to the art department.
游戏叫做黑暗寂静之死 对吗?
The game is called Dark Quiet Death, yes?
加入散♥弹♥枪♥已经严重破坏了“寂静”这一点
The shotgun addition has already blown a gaping wound in the "quiet."
我们不能把“黑暗”也丢了
We are not going to lose the "dark" as well.
-我们都同意 -全都明白了 对吗?
-We're all on the same page. -Understood universally, right?
-对吗?是吧? -谢谢
-Right? Yes? -Thank you.
我觉得这里体现出了这一点
And I think that's represented here.
对吗?
Am I right?
我认为他们在表达的是 激光就是对黑暗的暗示
I think what they're saying is the laser light implies darkness.
黑暗要么存在 要么不存在
Something either is dark or it is not.
-什么叫“黑暗的暗示”? -我是说…
-What do you mean, "implies darkness"? -I mean, if you--
-你理解“暗示”的意思吗? -理解
-Do you understand what "implies" means? -I do.
-什么意思? -“暗示”其实…
-What does it mean? -"Implies" is actually--
你给我闭嘴 汤姆
Shut the fuck up, Tom.
我觉得你不知道自己在说什么
I don't think you understand what you're talking about.
黑暗不能被暗示 要么存在 要么不存在 它是种常态
Darkness, it cannot be implied. It either is or isn't. It's a constant.
这人做了很多工作 他做得很不错
This guy did a lot of work. He's doing good work.
-不 -可以有些小差别
-No, I-- -There's room for nuance.
-我同意 -谢谢你 汤姆
-I agree. -Thank you, Tom!
现在是汤姆个人秀时间 各位
It's the Tom Show, everyone.
谢天谢地 品牌经理认为可以有些小差别
Thank God that the brand manager thinks that there is room for nuance.
能稍微尊重一下别人吗?
Could you please show a little respect?
-拜托 -我的语气就是对汤姆尊重的暗示
-Please. -My tone is implying respect for Tom.
这次讨论似乎内容变多了 需要我们大家特意抽时间
This seems like a larger discussion that we need to make time for,
我们今天先到这里 明天继续吧?
so let's table it for now and we'll jump back in tomorrow?
-好吗?谢谢各位 -当然
-Okay? Thanks, guys. -Sure.
-谢谢你 布兰登 -谢谢
-Thank you, Brandon. -Thank you.
-谢了 各位 -谢谢
-Thanks, everybody. -Thank you.
对了 我们明天早上9点 还有电♥话♥会议 对吗?在我办公室
And we're still on for that call tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m.? In my office.
我认为你不该那样和他说话
I don't think you should speak to him like that
-你是知道的 -什么电♥话♥会议?
-and you know it. -What call?
什么电♥话♥会议?
What call?
迪士尼联♥系♥了我们
Disney reached out.
不行
No.
那不是个疑问句 那是个陈述句
That wasn't a question. It was a statement.
你认为这是一款迪士尼风格的游戏? 你疯了吗?
You think this is a Disney product? Are you out of your mind?
我认为电♥话♥会议是值得开的 因为是迪士尼发起的
I think it's worth taking the call because it's Disney.
但我们知道结局
But we know how it's gonna end.
这不是儿童音乐剧 这是黑暗寂静之死
This isn't a children's musical. It's Dark Quiet Death.
为什么我必须反复说?
Why am I having to repeat myself?
我刚在大家面前… 你是最该了解这一点的人
I just said this in front of-- You of all people should know this.
我知道蒂凡尼温特斯有兴趣扮演主角
I know Tiffany Winters is interested in playing the lead.
蒂凡尼温特斯?
Tiffany Winters?
她是美国甜心
She's America's sweetheart.
豆子 听着 你我都知道 黑寂死电影毫无疑问是个疯狂的主意
Bean! Look, we both know that a DQD movie is inarguably insane.
但那会给我们的游戏带来几百万玩家
But it could bring millions of people to our game.
博士 如果你不盯紧目标 他们会把游戏毁掉 你懂吗?
Doc, if you take your eye off the vision,
they will murder it. Do you understand?
就像温水煮青蛙
It's like the thing with the frog in the pot of water.
青蛙一直在游泳
That he just keeps swimming away.
但它对于正在被煮熟的事实一无所知
He's oblivious to the fact that he is being boiled to death.
-我们不会让那种事发生的 -已经发生了
-We're not gonna let that happen-- -It has already happened.
还没有
It hasn't.
已经发生了 看看我们做出了多少妥协
Yes, it has. Look at the amount of concessions that we have made.
很快我的游戏 将不剩什么值得挽救的特色了
Pretty soon there is gonna be nothing left of my game worth saving.
你是这么想的?你认为这是你的游戏?
Is that what you think? This is just your game?
有时我感觉我是唯一保护它的人
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one protecting it.
你认为这是你的游戏
You think this is your game.
-有时 -不是我们的 “有时”
-Sometimes. -Not our game. "Sometimes."
我很遗憾 黑寂死并不是什么 独♥立♥制♥作♥的无续作游戏
I am really sorry that DQD didn't just
end up some little indie one-off. Okay?
我对我们不得不作出的让步也不开心
And I have not been happy about every concession that we have had to make,
但无论你承认与否 这些让步给我们带来了更多玩家
but, admit it or not, those concessions brought us people.
没有那些改变
And without those changes,
这款游戏只能存在于你的梦想中 根本做不出来
this game would've died long before it ever left your fucking dream journal.
我跟你说多少次了?这东西对我很有意义
How many fucking times have I told you? This means something to me!
别往里插花了
Stop putting flowers in it.
你说得对
You're right.
如果我们的游戏是个婴儿
If our game had been a baby...
它可能已经被我在毕业舞会上 扔进马桶淹死了
I probably would've drowned it in the toilet at prom.
你为何总是这么不正常?
Why do you have to be so morbid all the time?
我厌烦了
I'm just sick of it.
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean it like that.
你真好
Well, that was really sweet.
这很不像我
How off-brand of me.
对不起 我说了那些伤人的话
I'm sorry I said those mean things.
你没说错
You're not wrong.
我心里清楚
I know that.
但这一切发展得太大、太快
But this has all gotten really big really fast.
我总是害怕
And I am constantly terrified that we are going to lose
我们会失去让我们的游戏有价值的东西
the thing about our game that makes it worth all of...
失去一切
all this.
但我们不会的
But we're not.
他们夺去了黑暗 夺去了寂静
They took the dark. They took the quiet.
他们永远夺不去死亡
They'll never take the death.
我们永远都会拥有死亡
We will always have the death.
你这个奇怪、不正常的姑娘
You weird, morbid chick.
看 依然是你和我
Look, it is still you and me.
你和我依然在最底层和所有人战斗
Look, it's still you and me all the way
down at the bottom fighting everybody off.
过去一直是 未来也一直是 好吗?
And it always has been, and it always will be. Okay?
我保证去试着接纳不同的想法
I promise I'll try to be more open.
我保证会像对待自己的孩子一样
I promise I'll try to raise your little toilet baby
把你的马桶宝宝养大
as if it was my toilet baby.
我从见到你的第一天起就一直讨厌你
I have hated you since the day I met you.
我正盼着你早日入土呢
I'm counting the days until you turn to dust.
今年夏天 黑暗即将降临
This summer, darkness will fall.
但有一位战士不愿安静地死去
But one warrior will not go quietly.
要
Let...
有
there...
明亮
be...
光芒
light.
蒂凡尼温特斯就是…
Tiffany Winters is...
艾希莱特
Ash Light.
《黑暗寂静之死大电影》
剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表