剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表
不
Oh, no!
你刚才在学狗叫?
Were you just barking?
没有
No.
多…
How long was I out?
我睡了多久?
不知道
I don't know.
你太专注于工作了 所以我就走了
You were in the zone, so I left.
我想我们其中一人应该好好睡一觉
I figured one of us should get decent sleep.
至少你给我买♥♥了早餐
Well, at least you brought me breakfast.
这是我的 是一种处方
This is mine. It's prescription.
处方的贝果?
A prescription bagel?
从法律上讲 你其实不能问
Legally, you're actually not allowed to ask me about it.
随便吧 我修复了白色噪音的漏洞
Whatever. I fixed the white noise bug.
我要回家去洗个澡
I'm gonna go home and take a shower.
我约了人一起吃午餐 我不能这样去
I have a lunch today, and I can't go like this.
你约了人吃午餐?
You've got a lunch?
是 米歇尔 我可以约人吃午餐
Yes, Michelle, I can have a lunch.
嘿 波比
Hey, Poppy?
是 怎么了?
Yeah, what's up?
你是…
You...
扎卡赖亚
Zachariah.
-扎卡赖亚 -是保罗
-Zachariah? -It's Paul.
怎么了 保罗?
What's up, Paul?
我们好像有麻烦了
I think we've got a problem.
-重要吗? -是 其实是面具人
-Is it important? -Yeah, actually, it's the Masked Man.
他每分钟都在发放价值几千美元的物品
So, he's handing out thousands of dollars of free loot every minute.
目前已经损失了大约三十万美元
So far we've lost about $300,000.
这是否很糟?
Is that bad?
是 很糟糕 扎卡
Yeah. That's bad, Zach.
抱歉 是保罗
Sorry. It's Paul.
我不在乎
I don't care.
所以…
So...
这很糟糕?
this is bad?
是 很糟糕 怎么会没人知道这很糟?
Yes, this is bad. How does nobody know this is bad?
很糟糕 他像一部坏掉的ATM 发放免费物品
It's bad. He's spewing up loot like a busted ATM.
他刚送出一匹马 马可贵了
He just gave away a horse. Those are expensive.
好吧 确实很糟糕
Okay, this is bad.
我去通知艾恩
I'll go loop in Ian.
不…不必告诉艾恩
No, no, no, you don't need to tell Ian.
他会惊慌失措 责怪我一辈子
He'll just freak out and hold it over my head for the rest of forever.
-好吧 那我通知布莱德 -不 也不要告诉他
-All right. Fine. I'll loop in Brad. -No! Don't tell him either.
这是个秘密 你不必召集♥会♥议
This is a closed loop. You don't need to call a meeting
让整个公♥司♥都参与到每一个决定中来
and get the entire company involved in every decision.
但我的强项是通过委员会来作决定
But I rule by committee. That's my strength.
不 大卫 那是你的弱点
No, David, that's your weakness.
不 我的弱点是我的肩膀 你知道的
No. My weakness is my shoulders. You know this.
能请你放开我的胳膊吗? 我无法摆脱你的擒拿手
Can you please let go of my arms? I can't escape your grasp.
知道优秀的领导会怎么做吗?
You know what a strong leader does?
他会在所有人都不知道的情况下 把小问题处理掉
He puts out the small fires before anyone even knows about them.
他不会因为垃圾桶着火了 就去呼叫整个消防局来救火
He doesn't call in the entire fire department because a trash can is burning.
如果垃圾桶着火了 确实应该叫整个消防局…
Well, if you had a trash can fire, you're
gonna want the entire fire department--
不要节外生枝 我会修复这个漏洞
Let's just keep it simple. I'm gonna fix the bug,
你来阻止面具人免费发放更多物品
you stop the Masked Man from giving away any more loot.
我?我该怎么做?
Me? What do I do?
我发现如果有人打他 他就无法发放物品 所以你坐这里
I figured out that he can't give away
loot if you're hitting him. So, sit here,
跟着他 一直打他 直到我修复漏洞
follow him around, and bash him until I can fix it.
是那个按钮 相信我 我们能行的 没什么大不了的
It's that button. Trust me, we got this. It's no big deal.
若没什么大不了的 为什么你的脖子 因为压力起了疹子?
If it's no big deal, then why is your neck covered in stress hives?
这些?没什么 我经常起 任何原因都会引发
These? No, I get these all the time. They could be from anything.
不 是压力引起的 一定是 我知道
No. That's from stress. Absolutely. I know.
我离婚时浑身都是 离婚不是我的错
I was covered in them during my divorce proceedings. It wasn't my fault.
-我妻子她… -大卫
-I mean, my wife, she's-- -David.
好吧 听着 我不告诉艾恩 但他会发现的
Fine. Look. I won't loop in Ian on this, but he's gonna find out.
-他一坐在电脑前就会发现 -别担心艾恩 我自有妙计
-The second he sits down at his computer.
-Don't worry about Ian. I got a plan.
-早上好 先生们 -早上好 艾恩
-Morning, gentlemen. -Morning, Ian.
-嗨 你好吗? -早上好
-Hey. How you doing? -Good morning.
很高兴见到大家
Good to see you, everybody.
好
All right.
-玛利亚 -艾恩
-Maria! -Ian.
-你好 -好 你好吗?
-Hola. -Hola. ¿Cómo estás?
很好 你呢?
Muy bien. ¿Y usted?
-很好 谢谢 有什么新闻? -我喝了咖啡
-Muy bien, gracias. ¿Qué me cuentas? -Tengo café.
-好 很高兴听到这个 -好
-Okay. Qué bueno. Me alegro mucho. -Okay.
-好 拜拜 -好
-Okay. Chao, chao. -Okay.
嗨 艾恩
Hey, Ian.
-嗨 波比 我刚才在和玛利亚说话 -好啊
-Hey, Pop. I was just talking to Maria. -Cool.
对 说的是西班牙语 不知你听到没有
Yeah. In Spanish. I don't know if you caught that.
-什么? -我会说西班牙语
-What? -I speak Spanish.
-好啊 我… -你好
-Yeah, great. I-- -Ah, g'day.
好吧
Okay.
那是澳大利亚语
That's Australian.
是啊 我想让你见个人 就在这里
Sure. There's someone I want you to meet, just over here.
这是保罗 我们的新游戏程序员
This is Paul, our new gameplay programmer.
-保罗 这是艾恩 -你好 保罗 欢迎加入团队
-Paul, this is Ian. -Hello, Paul. Welcome to the team.
你好 我很高兴来到这里
Hello. It's such a pleasure to be here.
是
Yeah.
好 很好
Cool. Great.
很高兴认识你 欢迎
Nice to meet you. Welcome...
欢迎 你可以坐下了 回去工作吧 各位
Welcome. You can go ahead and sit down. Let's get back to work, everyone.
我给你准备了一个惊喜 保罗 我听说你后背不好
I have a surprise for you, Paul. I heard that you have a bad back,
-我给你准备了站立式办公桌 -哇
-so I got you a standing desk. -Wow.
谢谢 太好了 我来到这里很兴奋
Thank you. That's great. It's really exciting to be here, you know.
我很喜欢你的作品 艾恩
I'm a huge fan of your work, Ian.
当年我经常看你的博客
I used to go on your blog a lot back in the old days.
为了获取一点灵感 我很喜欢…
You know, to gain a bit of inspiration and just a big fan...
-他是你的粉丝 -是
-He's a big fan. -Yeah.
很高兴你能加入
It's a pleasure to have you.
“粉丝” 好吧
"Big fan." Okay, great.
回去工作了
Back to work.
-回去工作吧 各位 是的 -好
-Back to work, everybody. Yeah. -Okay.
-好样的 保罗
-Great job, Paul. -Thanks.
好
Great.
好…
Great, great, great.
好…
Great, great, great.
好
Great.
我的天
Oh, my God!
狂野D
Wyld_D.
(狂野D)
嘿 你们好啊
Yo, what up, y'all?
我是狂野德野兽
This is Wyld_Danimal coming at ya.
(德娜试镜)
我是直播界的菜鸟 但我是游戏界的元老
I'm a streaming noob, but I'm an OG gamer,
敬请订阅 我会给大家带来 精彩的神话任务游戏内容
so subscribe for all of the red-hot MQ action.
(狂野D聊天频道 无聊天服务器)
C.W.进镜头了
C.W.'s in the shot.
我不知道摄像头在哪
Well, I don't know where the camera is.
你怎么可能看不到?就在这里啊
How can you not see it? It's right here.
-能拍到这个吗? -天啊
-Does it pick up this? -Oh, God.
停拍
And that's a cut.
谢谢你 C.W.
Thank you for that, C.W.
拜托 我们说过此事了 朋友 你必须保持安静 好吗?
Come on, we talked about this, buddy. You gotta be quiet, okay?
德娜 也许你可以大声些
And, Dana, maybe be less quiet.
应该让玩家对你的频道感到兴奋
This is supposed to get people excited about your channel,
不要表现得像是在喀布尔的地下室里
so maybe don't act like you're in a basement in Kabul.
来笑一笑
Give me a giggle.
-我不会笑 -试试看
-I don't really giggle. -Try it out.
C.W. 开始了 别出声
C.W., let's go. Zip it up.
你们去别的地方拍这些数码小♥电♥影♥吧
Find somewhere else to peddle your digital smut.
嘿 我们直播的事必须保密
Hey. We gotta keep this operation under wraps.
我在办公室恢复正常前 拒绝再写一个字
I refuse to write another word until this office is restored.
那太不幸了 我正要邀请你加入直播团队呢
剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表