剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表
接电♥话♥ Poppy 接啊 接啊 接啊 接啊 Poppy 接电♥话♥
Pick up. Poppy, pick, pick, pick, pick. Poppy, pick up.
怎么了 - 嘿 Poppy
What? -Hey, Poppy!
恭喜 我听说
Congratulations. I heard
你赶工成功了 来庆祝吧
you finished your sprint. Let's celebrate.
谢啦 但不行 我很忙
Thanks, I can't. I'm busy.
你才不忙
Oh, no, you're not.
David说你完成一切工作了
David said you are all finished with your work.
我也闲得很
And so am I because I've
因为我已经喝了两杯 而且还想喝第三杯
already had two of these and I wanna make a third,
所以来吧
so get on it.
另外 把你摄像头打开
And, by the way, turn your camera on
我独自举杯时看到你的话 会没那么伤感
because it's less sad when I can see you if I'm drinking alone.
抱歉 我不可以打开 我才刚洗完澡
Great. Sorry, I can't turn it on. I just got out of the bath.
洗澡 你才不洗澡的 我知道你在撒谎
Bath? You don't bathe. Now I know you're lying.
怎么了 - 没事
What's going on? -Nothing's going on.
我只是不想见人 好吗
I just don't want anyone to see me right now, okay?
好吧
All right, I--
我为你准备了好东西
I did something nice for
所以我想来一杯及看你一眼
you and I wanted to have a drink and watch it,
不过我直接传给你吧 然后你就
but let me just send it to you now. And you can--
你好 Poppy
Hi, Poppy.
我将会指导你如何冥想
I'm going to walk you through a guided meditation.
放松 闭上眼
Now, relax, close your eyes
集中注意力
and concentrate on the only
在唯一重要的东西 我的声音
thing that matters, the sound of my voice.
这是什么
What is this?
这是核心肌肉训练 但如你所见
This is core exercise, but as you can see,
你也能修臂的
you're engaging your arms as well.
这不是给你的
That actually is not for you.
我兴趣是下来酒窖
What I like to do is come down to my wine cellar here.
抱歉 我一直把视频弹出来
Sorry, I keep popping up.
然后 你的客舍
Next, your guest cottage--
不 我不想 麻烦你可以 - 你不会想离开家的
No, I don't-- Can you-- -You do not wanna leave your house.
关了 你可以把那视频都弄走
Turn the-- Can you get the videos off my--
我不想看 听着
I don't wanna watch any-- Listen--
我就想一个人待着 行吗 - 行行
I just wanna be alone, okay? -Okay, okay.
别装想帮我似的
Stop acting like you're trying to help me!
你不在乎我
This isn't about me. It's about
你只是不敢离开自己家
you being too scared to leave your compound,
但你这自恋狂魔渴望人关注你
but you still need attention because you're a fucking narcissist!
什么 自恋狂魔 行了
What? A narcissist? Like-- Fine!
我只是好心而已 但别管了
Then, okay. I was doing something nice, but forget it.
去去 管你的枯萎植物
Go! Go be with your dead plants,
猫 或者啥也好 我不在乎
your cats, or whatever. I don't care.
多谢你啦 我会的 - 好啊
Okay, thanks. Yeah, I will. -Okay, fine.
我还有其他事可以做 不管你了
I've got better shit to do too. So, whatever, dude.
我看着真壮 肌肉男
Actually... I look huge. Like, massive.
下次会议我就用这摄影角度吧
I'm gonna use this angle at the next meeting.
不对 「更少」是给可数名词的
No, "Fewer" Modifies plural nouns.
「少」是给单一的
"Less" Modifies singular.
你不能说「少」女性参加者
You can't have less female candidates.
你可以也应该说「更少」
You can have fewer, and you should.
谁不晓得这分别就是傻♥逼♥了
And anybody who doesn't know that is dumb.
老天 那全世界都是傻♥逼♥了 Lou
Oh, my God. Then I guess everyone's dumb, Lou.
Rache
Rache.
天
Oh, God.
啥了 我们在隔离
What? We're in quarantine.
这是在自娱 - 可能觉得我们白♥痴♥吧
We're having fun. -Probably just thinks it's stupid.
实际上 我不觉得这白♥痴♥
Actually, I don't think it's stupid.
我认为是好主意
I think it's a good idea.
我只是觉得可以更好玩
It's just that I think I would do it way better.
证明下 混淡
Then prove it, asshole.
那好 来了
All right. Here we go.
你桌上为什么有厕纸
Why do you have toilet paper on your desk?
啥 对 我在每处都放了厕纸
What? Oh, yeah, I got toilet paper everywhere.
我有一大堆 多到我用不完
I got loads of it. Way more than I could ever use.
未必 你口挺会喷的
I don't know, you seem pretty full of shit.
怼得好 我欣赏她
That's pretty good. You know what, I like her.
她应该多说话 你要更少话点
She should talk more. You should talk fewer.
听着很白♥痴♥是吧
See how stupid that sounds?
好了
Okay.
准备好了 Dana 我想你这样做
All right. Dana, here we go. This is what I want you to do.
数到三
On the count of three,
你想你戳一下屏幕的左下方 懂吗
I want you to poke the bottom left side of your screen. Got it?
行 - 一 二 三
Okay. -One, two, three.
Rachel 拿块薯片
Rachel, grab a chip.
妈的 这的确更有趣
Shit, that was better.
这有意思
That was cool.
可以再来一次吗
Can we do it again?
如果你们想弄得更有意思
If you want this to be really cool...
我们需要更多人
we're gonna need more people.
最好是男的
Preferably men.
不不 可恶
No! No! Damn!
天呀 - David David David
God. -Hey, David. David, David.
我们是否在你的离婚庭审里
Are we at your divorce trial right now?
因为我刚看着一个性感亚洲妹撕烂你了
Because I just watched a hot Asian chick rip your heart out.
再来一场
Okay, one more game.
30万 赌一对眉毛及眼睫毛 全剃
$300,000 against both eyebrows, both eyelashes. Full monty.
免了 我比较想看你剃单边
Pass. I'd rather have you lopsided.
求你了 我就是想做点善事
Come on, man. I just wanna do some good here.
肯定有东西令你愿意为此奉献的
There's gotta be something you're willing to play for.
我要你的本体
I want your essence.
我的啥 - 我要能代表你的东西
My what? -I want your spiritual core.
你的快乐本源
Your joie de vivre.
我要你的胡子
I want the mustache.
不行 我需要胡子
No. No, I need a mustache.
我没胡子会很奇怪
I look weird without a mustache.
坏消息 你有胡子就看着很奇怪
I got bad news for you, bud. You look weird with the mustache.
不过问题来了
But the question is, how
David Brittlesbee是有多想帮助别人
badly does David Brittlesbee wanna help people?
好好好 赌注成立 不准反悔
All right, fine. Fine. Deal. You got a deal, but we're locked in.
棒 你会看着像颗蛋的
Yeah, you're gonna look like an egg!
Brad 希望你别介意
Hey, Brad, I hope you don't mind,
但我想换一下装备
but I just wanted to change up my gear a little bit.
你要知道
You see, the truth of the matter is,
我没有格斗摇杆实在是玩不顺
I just haven't felt right without my fight stick.
妈的这都是什么 那是什么
The fuck is all that? Wait, what is that?
当我父母离婚时
Well, you see, when my parents got divorced,
我妈给了我20元 然后叫我滚蛋
my mom would give me 20 bucks and tell me to get lost.
然后我拿了钱 吞下那些情绪
So I'd take that money, along with all those feelings,
接着走进游戏机房♥
and I'd head on down to the arcade,
去玩我最爱的游戏 街头霸王
where I played my favorite game, Street Fighter.
我意思是 我玩得可多了
Let's just say... I got a lot of practice.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
开打吧
Let's fight!
Poppy 你怎么还在工作
已经没事情让你干了
给我听电♥话♥
听电♥话♥ 听电♥话♥
不准躲
不听的话我不停手
Pop 你收到我讯息了 很好
Hey, Pop. You got my messages. Good.
你在街上
Are you on the street?
对 而且我并不高兴
Yeah. And I am not happy about it.
就像那些人想直接把呼吸呼在我脸上
It's like these people want to breathe directly into my face.
直接呼我脸
I mean, just right into my face.
混账 过去街对面 不然我要你好看
Hey, asshole. Cross the street or I'll fuck you up.
认真的吗
Really?
绝对认真 好
Yeah. Okay.
好了 Pop 我要走到街对面
Okay, Pop, I'm gonna cross the
因为他没被我唬到 而且他超级壮
street because he called my bluff and he is big.
我想我没有
You know, I don't think I
像想象般把事情处理好
am handling this as well as I thought I was.
剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表