剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表
Now, normally, I am one for speeches.
但是今天 我是来战斗的
But today, I came to fight.
好耶
Yeah!
好耶 好样的 艾恩
Yeah! You the man, Ian!
(神话任务)
爱你 艾恩
Love you, Ian!
(白骑士 艾恩格林)
来吧
Let's do this.
现在我们开始等待了 面具人会出现吗?
And now the wait is on. Will the Masked Man show?
天啊 他们又打来了
Oh, God. They're calling again.
拜托 大卫 你就接吧
Come on, David. Just answer it.
如果艾恩赢了 你会因为支持创意而像一位英雄一样
If Ian wins, you'll look like a hero for backing creative.
你不明白吗 乔?无论如何我都完蛋了
Don't you see, Jo? I'm finished either way.
我已失去对局势的掌控
I've lost control of the situation.
面具人 出来面对我 还是说你怂了?
Masked Man, come forth and face me. Or did you lose your spine?
(面具人 未知)
天啊 是他
Holy shit. It's him.
好
Yes.
(正在定位IP地址)
你好 面具人 欢迎
Well, hello, Masked Man. Welcome.
你好 艾恩格林 准备好失去一切了吗?
Hello, Ian Grimm. Ready to lose everything?
我知道你会来的 让我们来做个了断吧
I knew you'd show. Let's end this.
开始了
And here we go!
来尝尝我的大宝剑吧 面具人
Get ready to taste the steel of my blade, Masked Man.
魔法师的莫多弗之火将永远灼烧你的身体
The sorcerer's fire of Mordoff shall burn your flesh for eternity.
为了神话任务
For Mythic Quest!
打倒暴♥政♥
Sic semper tyrannis!
这是我见过最蠢的事了
This is the dorkiest bullshit I've ever seen.
艾恩率先发起了进攻
Ian takes it to the Masked Man first!
连续技一套接着一套 打得对方落花流水
Combo after combo after combo! Beat his ass!
天啊 好厉害
Holy shit. That was pretty good.
面具人的终极技能怎么充能那么快?
How the hell did the Masked Man charge his ult so fast?
不好 艾恩 不 他可以使用所有的法术 艾恩
Oh, shit. Ian, no, he has access to the entire spell-casting tree. Ian!
-该死 -看起来情况不妙
-Shit. -This is not gonna be good.
-快激活凯奈特之盾 他要使用… -火雨术
-Activate Kyanite Shield. He's gonna use-- -Fire rain.
还要吗 格林?
Had enough, Grimm?
艾恩只差一点 就要被别人羞辱了
Ian is only seconds away from being embarrassed
而且是在自己的游戏中最大的舞台上
on the biggest stage of his own game.
好 我告诉你 让决斗见鬼去吧
All right. You know what? Screw this.
他在干什么?
What is he doing?
艾恩的白骑士正在丢弃所有的武器 他是故意的吗?
Ian's white knight is dropping all of his weapons? Is this on purpose?
你也许可以用特殊的铠甲
You may be able to defeat me with your special armor
和强力法术打败我 面具人
and your high-powered spells, Masked Man,
也许你称之为胜利
and you may call that a victory.
但对我而言
But to me,
最真实、最纯粹的神话任务 永远都是这样的
the truest, purest form of Mythic Quest has always been this.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
-我要全♥裸♥上阵 -为什么?
-I'm gettin' buck naked. -Why?
天啊 他采用了最初版本的方式
Oh, shit! He gone vanilla style.
艾恩除了一块缠腰布之外 一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
Ian is down to nothing but a loincloth.
And there goes the loincloth.
(裸体乐观增益效果激活)
缠腰布也脱掉了
无论用什么方式我都能打败你 格林
I can beat you in any style, Grimm.
不敢相信 面具人也脱♥光♥了
I can't even believe what I'm seeing. The Masked Man is stripping down too.
-怎么回事? -太不可思议了
-What is happening? -This is amazing.
你应该把缠腰布也脱掉
You're supposed to take off your loincloth too.
-我不脱 -快点啦 观众会喜欢的
-I'm not doing that. -Come on. The crowd will love it.
-不 太奇怪了 -不奇怪 是原始
-No. It's weird. -It's not weird. It's primal.
我为什么要在拼刀子的战斗中全♥裸♥?
Why would I wanna be naked in a knife fight?
-你怕了 -这与怕不怕无关
-So you're scared. -Scared really has nothing to do with it.
随便吧 我们继续
Whatever. Let's just get on with it.
这简直是原始人打架
This is some caveman shit.
(IP地址已定位 正在连接现场摄像头)
I've tracked him down. Holy shit.
我找到他了 天啊
艾恩 我找到他了
Ian, I got him.
-他要赢了 -把他的心脏挖出来 老爸
-He's gonna do it. -Cut his fucking heart out, Dad!
好耶
Yes!
好 艾恩
Yes, Ian!
-他赢了 -好
-He did it! -Yes!
好 他赢了 好…他赢了
Yes! He did it! Yes! Yes, he did it!
-他用传统方法取胜了 -是啊
-He pulled it out of the old bag. -He sure did.
-还不算彻头彻尾的蠢货 -但其实他是
-Not such a twat after all. -He really is though.
(蒙特利尔来电)
What are you gonna do, David?
你打算怎么办 大卫?
是为行为负责的时候了
It's time to pay the piper, I guess.
欢乐的时光总是很短暂
Well, it was fun while it lasted.
-你好 -别跟我说你好 白♥痴♥
-Bonjour. -Don't "bonjour" me, you idiot!
-是 -你怎么这么蠢?
-Yes. -How fucking stupid can you be?
是 对不起
Yeah, I'm-I'm sorry about that.
其实我病了 所以…
I've actually been sick, so--
艾恩在做什么?
What does Ian Grimm think he is doing?
是 我再次表示抱歉 因为…
Yeah. And again, I'm sorry, 'ca--
我告诉你 我不感到抱歉 我也没病
You know what? I'm not sorry. And I'm not sick.
其实你们应该感谢我
In fact, you should be thanking me,
因为其他执行制♥作♥人 是绝不会允许这种事发生的
because another executive producer would have never allowed this to happen.
但我允许了
But I did.
在我的监督下 刚刚发生了神话任务史上最重大的事件
I just oversaw the most historic day in the history of MQ
因为我支持创意 用我的方法
because I backed creative. My way.
知道我现在要做什么吗?
You know what I'm gonna do right now?
我要回去和我的团队一起庆祝
I'm gonna go back, and I'm gonna celebrate with my team.
如果你们不喜欢
And if you don't like it,
可以亲自过来给我跪舔
you can come down here and you can French-kiss my dick!
大卫 你太帅了 我从未听你这样说话过
David, that was badass! I have never heard you talk like that before.
乔 我相信那是因为他喝高了
Jo, I believe that was Rutger Hauer talking.
是的
Yeah.
-波比 你找到他了吗? -找到了
-Poppy, do you have him? -I got him.
继续
Hit it.
你战胜了我 我即将撒手人寰
You have bested me. I am not long for this realm.
你打得很英勇 但是现在 面具人 我要揭露你的真实身份
You fought valiantly, but now, Masked Man, I reveal your identity!
-摄像头怎么开着? -天啊
-Why is the camera on? -Oh, my God.
什么情况?等等
What the fuck? Hold up.
臭臭鞋就是面具人
Pootie Shoe's the Masked Man.
原来是你
Et tu, Poo-tay?
真是意想不到
I did not see that coming.
是吗?意料之中啊 多明显
Really? I did. So obvious.
快把无线路由器关掉 妈妈…
Cut the Wi-Fi router, Mom! Mom?
他不是个小人♥渣♥
He's not a little piece of shit.
他是个超级人♥渣♥
He's a huge piece of shit.
妙不可言
Surprisingly brilliant.
我告诉你 你去死吧 格林 你们都去死
You know what? Fuck you, Grimm! Fuck you all!
这个结局很令人满意 对吗?
That's gotta be a pretty satisfying ending, right?
波比…
Poppy! Poppy!
多么惊人的活动啊
What an amazing event.
我要感谢成千上万的观众
I want to thank the hundreds of thousands of people
你们目睹了神话任务史上最经典的一天
that tuned in for the most epic day in MQ history.
好耶
Yeah!
-嘿 -好耶
-Hey! -Yeah!
好样的 好耶
All right! Boom! Yeah.
(丹威廉姆斯短♥信♥:即将离开疯人院 你兴奋吗?)
(几周后见)
-波比 -太不可思议了
-Pop. -This is incredible.
来
Come on.
(纪念我们的朋友 安特万蒂莫西萨金特)
(1990年7月28日至2019年)
剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表