剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表
Turn the beat around
《Turn The Beat Around》
Love to hear percussion
Flute player, play your flute
'Cause I know that You got to get your beat on
And when the drummer Starts beating that beat
With the syncopated rhythm going Tat,
tat, tat, tat, tat, tat on the drum
我还是直接致电他们吧
You know, I'm just gonna give 'em a call.
蠢毙了 上午10点开会议
This is stupid. 10:00 a.M. Meeting.
只需准时就好 甚至不用通勤的
Be here on time. Don't even have a commute.
麻烦穿件衬衫啊
Please be wearing a shirt.
嘿 Dave
Oh, hey, Dave.
你搞笑吗 你在热水浴缸干嘛啊
Are you serious? What are you doing in a hot tub?
抱歉我听不清楚 我在热水浴缸
I'm sorry, I can't hear you. I'm in a hot tub.
我知道 把按♥摩♥喷水关了
Yeah, I know that-- Just turn down the jets.
不然你听不到我说什么
Otherwise you're not going to be able to hear me.
我把按♥摩♥喷水关了
I'm just gonna turn down the jets.
不然我听不到你说什么
Otherwise I'm not gonna be able to hear you.
好了 - 棒 感谢
There you go. -Great, thanks.
等等 Poppy呢
Wait a second. Where's Poppy?
她还未上线 我给她打个电♥话♥
She hasn't signed on yet. I gotta give her a call now.
不行 我不会等她的 只有她等我
No, no. I don't wait for her. She waits for me.
你打给她 然后才打给我 - 别闹别扭啊
You call her, then you call me back. -No, come on.
别玩秀权力一套 这不是…
Don't do the power play thing, Ian. It's not a--
老天 这跟养猫似的
Oh, my God. It's like herding cats. It really is.
根本就是在养不成熟的猫型人
It's like herding big baby human cats.
求已洗澡 求已洗澡
Please be showered. Please be showered. Please--
你好啊 - 要命 你认真的吗
Hello. -Oh, my God. Are you serious?
你看着糟透了
I mean, you look awful.
鬼扯 我看着可棒了
No, I'm doing great.
我这些天编程趕工可爽爆的
I'm on the best programming sprint of my life.
过去45日里
For the last 45 days, I
我除了上厕所及睡觉都待在电脑前
haven't left my computer except to pee and sleep.
你可以离开一下去洗个澡的
Well, maybe leave once to wash yourself.
等等 Ian呢
Wait a minute. Where's Ian?
不行 我们不搞秀权力的
No. We're not doing this. We're not doing the power play thing.
要是他人不在 我来是干嘛的
If he's not here, why am I here?
我现在打给他 好吗
I'm gonna call him now, okay?
那好 我这就去戴上文胸
Okay, well, I'm gonna go put a bra on
因为跟你们会议得花俏的
since you need these meetings to be all fancy or whatever.
穿内衣来商务会议可不是啥花俏
It's not fancy to wear undergarments to a business meeting.
不管了 你戴上文胸就好
You know what, just go put on the bra.
戴上文胸 真不敢置信
Put on the bra. It's unbelievable.
做个正常人就好
It's like, just be human. You know, just be a normal human being.
唷
Yo.
你衬衫呢
Where's your shirt?
我觉得不恰当 David 我可是在热水浴缸
Didn't feel appropriate, David. I'm in a hot tub.
没想到我得在这疫情问这种问题
Can't believe I have to ask this during a pandemic,
但能劳烦你离开热水浴缸 穿件衬衫吗
but would you just get out of the hot tub and put on a shirt?
没门 - 没门?
No. -No?
喂 如果Ian不用穿衬衫
Hey! If Ian doesn't have to wear a shirt,
那我也没必要戴文胸
then I shouldn't have to wear a bra.
我要除了 - 啥
I'm taking this off. -What?
这不公平 - 别除啊
It's so unfair. -Don't take your bra off.
根本陈词滥调 - 好了 我离开热水浴缸
It's almost a cliché. -Fine. I'll get out of the hot tub.
你可以怎么干也行
You are allowed to do whatever you want.
好了 David 毁了大家的日子吧
Fine, David, just ruin everybody's day.
而我就诸多限制 我告诉你
And I aren't allowed to do it. And I tell you what--
大伙 天呀 发生什么事了
Guys. Oh, my God! What is happening?
神话任务
隔离特别集
我不知道C.W.人在哪
Okay, so I don't know where C.W. Is.
我知道他不懂怎么登入
I know he was having some trouble signing in.
虽然我已经给了他所有说明
I mean, we gave him all the sign-in information--
David 可以快点了事吗
Hey. David. Can we make this quick?
我手上有很多工作
I've got a lot of work to do
得把「血海」从游戏中删除
stripping Blood Ocean out of everything.
对
Yeah. Yeah.
疫情前在游戏中推出瘟疫
Releasing a disease in the game right before a global pandemic
这形象太差了
was not a great look.
Poppy 你应该趁这段时间
Poppy, you should be taking
好好充电 像我一样保护健康生活
this time to recharge and stay healthy like me.
我已经三个月没离开自己家了
You know, I haven't left my compound in like three months
因为我太害怕染病了
because I'm so afraid of getting sick.
他对这世界太重要了
He's too important to the world.
Jo 你不用这么赞我的
Oh, Jo, you don't need to say that.
不过记下来吧
But put it in the notes.
别记下来
No, don't put it in the notes,
Jo 这跟我们要谈的没关
Jo. It's not relevant to anything we're talk--
我有主意了
Oh, I have an idea.
要是我们不删除「血海」
What if instead of stripping
而是制♥作♥一个游戏疫苗
Blood Ocean out of the game, I build a vaccine?
什么 那得要数个星期
What? That would take you weeks.
你这是 我觉得你是在给自己加堵
What are you-- I feel like you're inventing work for yourself.
而我觉得你是个华而不实的货
I feel like you're a cashed-up bogan.
华而不实
"A cashed-up bogan"?
David Poppy在另一边毒舌
David, Poppy is being mean in Australian.
这会议要完了没
Is the meeting almost over?
这会议连开始都没好么
The meeting hasn't started.
别管C.W.了 直接开始吧
You know what? Let's just forget C.W. And jump right in.
Brad 留心行吗 - 抱歉 David
Brad, can I get your attention, please? -Oh, sorry, David.
我在玩街头霸王 - 好
I'm playing Street Fighter. -No problem.
多谢你解释 - 妥
Thanks for letting me know. -It's cool.
好了 很明显居家隔离对大家都是苦事
Okay, so, obviously the quarantine has been tough on everyone,
但游戏界还是那么旺 所以我觉得应该奉献一下
but our industry is thriving, and I think we should give back.
我提议捐出10万
So, I'm suggesting a $100,000 donation.
等等 什么 - 蛤?
Wait a second. Wait, what? -Huh?
Brad 我们作为一间公♥司♥有责任
Brad, we as a company have a responsibility--
我负责管钱的 这事由我来定
Money is my territory, and I make the final call.
我绝对不会
I'm not giving something
无私奉献的
away without getting something out of it.
那根本疯了 - 这是慈善啊
That's insane. -That's charity.
你刚说的就是慈善
You just described exactly what charity is.
不批 - 好了
Not approved. -All right, tell you what.
和我玩一场
Play me for it.
你那小游戏 我赢了 你就放行
Your little game there. If I win, you gotta release the cash.
行
Deal.
但我赢的话 你得剃掉一边眼眉毛
But if I win, you gotta shave off one of your eyebrows.
什么 - 要命 再见了
What? -Fucking hell. Goodbye.
她不能比我先离场 不行 再见
She can't leave the meeting before me. No. Goodbye.
这太棒了 再~见
This is gonna be amazing. Goodbye.
再见 - 再见
Goodbye. -Goodbye.
真不敢相信 会议暂停
Unbelievable. Meeting adjourned.
大家好 我不知道按了啥 但我人来了
Hello. I don't know what I pressed, but I'm here.
会议开始了吗
Has the meeting started?
这延迟太差劲了 你都没法预判攻击
This lag is real bad. You can't judge attack time at all.
这就是整个世界
That's what happens when the
都在同一个服务器的情况吧
entire world's playing on one server, I guess.
对 - 有问题
Right. -Hey, question.
回复
Answer.
你要薯片吗 - 要
You want a chip? -Oh, yeah.
看 一切如常 宝贝
See? It's like nothing's changed, baby.
Rache - 嗯
Hey, Rache. -Yeah.
你为什么天天穿那件连帽衫
Why do you wear that hoodie every day?
我公♥寓♥太冷了
Oh, it's cold in my apartment.
你不如除下那连帽衫
Why don't you take off the hood?
好吧 但别笑我
Okay, just don't judge me.
天
Damn.
我知道 我染不好色 然后尝试剪发型
Yeah, I know. I can't color it, and I tried cutting it and--
那帅呆了
That is badass.
你就像X战警的暴风女
You're like Storm from X-Men.
你活脱是Halle Berry啊
You're like fuckin' Halle Berry, girl.
真的吗 - 肯定
Wait, really? -Yeah.
你们好
Hi!
剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表