剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表
I'm old, you're young. I'm a man, you're a boy.
什么?我是女人
What? I'm a woman.
是吗?
Are you?
-那我就信了 -谢谢
-I'll take your word for it. -Thanks.
你具体是做什么工作的?
So what do you do, exactly?
你是认真的 老兄?
For real, dude?
我测试游戏 找漏洞什么的
I test the game for bugs and shit
所以像你这种人玩游戏时 游戏不会出错
so that when people like you play, it actually works.
-我从未玩过 -等等 你从未玩过我们的游戏?
-I've never played. -Wait, you've never played the game?
我负责故事和情感 不负责游戏
I deal in story and emotion, not games.
老兄 像这么优秀的游戏
Dude, when a game is as good as this one,
玩游戏和看剧情是一样充满情感的
playing it is just as emotional an experience as some story.
玩游戏的过程不可能像过场动画一样 能引起人们情感的共鸣
You can't tell me that gameplay has more
emotional resonance than a good cutscene.
过场动画很无聊 我都跳过去的
Cutscenes are boring, man. I skip them.
不…
Oh, no. No, no!
让我给你看看故事的力量 亲爱的小子
Let me show you the power of a story, my dear boy.
姑娘
Girl.
好吧 但我要先让你看看 玩游戏的力量 老人
Okay, fine. But first, I'm gonna show you the power of the game, old man.
拿个游戏手柄
Grab a controller.
天啊 好了 那是滑鼠
Wow. Okay, that's a mouse.
我们从头开始吧
So we're just gonna start from the beginning.
我刚刚干掉了星际战舰
So now I just frag the battle cruiser.
任务完成 我真厉害
Mission cleared. That's so sick.
(冰冷联盟工作室)
我喜欢冰冷联盟2的方方面面 全都在这一关中体现了
This campaign has everything that I love about Cold Alliance 2.
任务非常精彩 操作感极佳
It's got killer missions, snap-tight controls,
游戏画面是所有 大型多人在线角色扮演游戏中最棒的
and the sickest graphics of any MMORPG out there.
他已经在玩我们竞争对手的游戏了?
He's already playing our rival game?
看来这个人♥渣♥漂到下游去了
I guess the piece of shit floated downstream.
我知道我才刚刚开始玩
And I know I just started playing,
但就目前来看 我想给这款游戏评为四个半屁♥眼♥
but so far I'm inclined to give this game four and a half B-holes.
什么?他直接给他们评了四个半屁♥眼♥?
What? He shot them straight up to four and a half?
还有半个?
And a half?
这根本说不通 半个屁♥眼♥是什么?
That doesn't make any sense! What's a half a butthole?
-为什么不评为十个 对吗? -不知道
-And then why not just give ten, right? -I don't know.
-为什么不评为20个? -是
-Why not give 20? -Yeah.
一百万个屁♥眼♥ 全都评一百万个屁♥眼♥
A million buttholes! A million buttholes for all!
不 这只是商业行为 他们显然是给了他优厚的待遇
Nah, it's just business. They clearly made him a great offer.
不敢相信 如今各公♥司♥竟然公开给小孩子付钱
I can't believe that companies are straight-up paying kids these days.
为什么玩家们不会因此而愤怒呢?
Like, why aren't gamers losing their shit?
好了 不要太天真 好吗?
Okay, come on. Don't be naive. All right?
连粉丝们都知道主播都是会签约的
Even fans know streamers make these arrangements.
不要搞错
And make no mistake about it,
如果我们想要高质量的主播 也必须付钱
we're gonna have to pony up too if we want quality.
什么样的主播才算高质量?
What exactly passes for quality here?
为LOL崔佛欢呼吧
Give it up for LOL_Trevor!
你们想不想看厉害的操作?
You guys wanna see a little bit of fire?
想
Yeah!
好
All right.
LOL LOL LOL!
(胜利)
I love you, guys. Thank you so much.
我爱大家 谢谢你们
请记住 各位 大声去笑、努力生活
Remember, guys, laugh out loud, live out loud...
用力去爱
love out loud.
LOL LOL LOL!
对 就这样
Yeah! All right!
回头见 各位 好 谢谢 再见
See you, guys! All right! Thank you! Peace!
-真是个烂人 -对 他是个人♥渣♥
-What a fucking douchebag. -Yeah, he's a piece of shit.
不过他是LOL崔佛 他有强大的粉丝群
It's LOL_Trevor though. He's got a rock-solid fan base.
他的态度非常积极 而且很帅
I mean, he's almost sickeningly positive. And he's cute as hell.
好 我来负责谈判
Okay, I'll handle the negotiation.
我们去找他 把条件开出来
We're gonna go in there, we're gonna give him the terms,
然后在他作出回答前就离开 标准的强势谈判策略
and then we're gonna leave before he can answer. Standard power play.
借过…孩子们
Excuse me. Excuse me, children.
嗨 LOL崔佛
Hey, LOL_Trevor?
你好吗?很高兴认识你 我叫布莱德 这些是我的同事
What's up, man? Pleased to meet you.
I'm Brad. These are some of my colleagues.
我们是代表神话任务来的
We are here on behalf of Mythic Quest.
是 臭臭鞋刚刚抛弃你们 对吗?
Yeah, Pootie just bailed on you guys, right?
我们正是因此而来
That's exactly why we're here.
我们希望可以与你达成某种协议
We were hoping to come to some kind of arrangement with you
来填补我们的朋友臭臭留下的空缺
to help bridge the gap left by our pal Pootie.
抱歉 我们打算对右手边 令人感到威胁的大块头置之不理吗?
I'm sorry. Are we not going to address
the large, menacing presence to our right?
那是我的保镖而已 他不会说话的
That's just my bodyguard. He won't say shit.
太好了 我感觉安全多了
Great. I feel safer.
我没有同感
I don't.
我也没有
I don't either.
坐
Sit down.
我觉得…
Just-- I think.
-算了 我还是站着吧 -好吧
-You know what? I'm gonna stand. -All right.
LOL 你想不想帮我们推广
So, LOL, how would you feel about playing a new weapons update
下个月的新武器更新?
that we're releasing next month?
你看五千美元如何?
I'm thinking, I don't know, $5,000?
我已经不收固定酬劳了 我现在只收提成
Yeah, I think I'm done dealing in dollars. I deal in percentages now.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
他说他不收固定酬劳了 他现在只收提成
He said he's done dealing in dollars. He deals in percentages now.
我听见他的话了
No, I heard what he said.
我帮你们推销武器 我要收入提成的10%
I'm selling your weapons, I want gross points. 10%.
如果他帮你推销武器 他要收入提成
If he's selling your weapons, he wants gross points.
-我两次都听见他的话了 -好
-No, I heard what he said again. -Okay.
我只是在思考
Okay, I'm just processing this right now.
-收入提成就是… -我知道收入提成是什么 好吗?
-Gross points are points of the-- -I understand what gross points are, okay?
这是我与崔佛之间的交涉 我们无需帮助
And this is between me and Trevor. We got this, man.
-只是我不太熟悉这种方式 -似乎他失去兴趣了
-I'm just not familiar with this. -It seems like you're losing him.
他没有 我只是不熟悉 这不是我的强项
I'm not losing him. I'm just not familiar with this. I'm off my game.
-这是你谈判策略的一部分? -你们两个给我闭嘴
-Is this part of the negotiation tactic? -You guys, shut the freak up.
-交给我… -好
-I got this. I got this. -Okay.
10% 否则免谈
10% or no deal.
我让你们考虑一下
I'll let you guys think about it.
走吧 利亚姆
Come on, Liam.
怎么回事?
What just happened?
似乎他向你开出了条件 在你回答之前就离开了
It would appear he gave you the terms and then left before you could answer.
标准的强势谈判策略
It's a standard power play.
我得承认 游戏开♥发♥这个行业 是由男性主宰的
Now, admittedly, game development is a male-dominated field,
但我们正努力改变这一点
but we are working hard to change that.
所以我们才会聘请这样的员工 比如米歇尔
Which is why we brought on board folks like... Michelle!
嗨 米歇尔
Hi, Michelle.
米歇尔是我们优秀的女程序员之一
Michelle is one of our amazing female coders.
-两个之一 -谢谢你 乔
-One of two. -Thank you, Jo.
米歇尔 要不要和女孩们说说 你正在忙什么?
Michelle, do you wanna tell the girls what you're working on?
忙着准备简历
My résumé.
这是个玩笑 米歇尔有很独特的幽默感
That's a joke. Michelle has a very unique sense of humor.
好 米歇尔 要不你还是和女孩们说说
Okay, Michelle, do you wanna just tell the girls
当一名技术领域中的女性 有怎样的感受吧?
what it's like to be a woman in tech?
好 你想让我说哪部分?
Sure. Which part did you want me to talk about?
是我们必须加倍努力 薪酬却更少
The part where you have to work twice as hard to make less money
还是因为这是男性主导的行业 所以事业上无法得到晋升?
or the part where you can't get ahead because it's a bro monoculture?
好吧 这并不是我们想要传达的信息
Okay, well, that's not necessarily the message we're trying to get across.
也许你可以和她们说说
Maybe you want to talk about
当男性主导领域里的女性是怎样的感受?
what it's like to be a female in a male-dominated field?
我不说 你忙吧
I would not. Please go ahead.
好 谢谢你的批准
Great. Thanks for your permission.
无论你们有多聪明、多努力
So no matter how smart you are or how hard you work,
你们的老板总会对你们区别对待
your bosses will always treat you a little bit differently
因为你们是女人
because you're a woman.
除非你们的老板是个女人 比如波比
Unless your boss is a woman. Like Poppy.
我就是在说波比 她讨厌我 因为我是女人
I was talking about Poppy. She hates me because I'm a woman.
因为我们在争夺同一个工作岗位
See, because we're all fighting for the same positions,
所以我们之间的竞争非常激烈
it makes us incredibly competitive,
当然 我们必须很有竞争力才能保住饭碗
which, of course, we have to be in order to survive.
所以一方面 我并不怪波比
So, in a way, I don't blame Poppy.
另一方面 她是我最恨的人
In another way, I hate her more than anyone alive.
剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表