剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表
有人控制了面具人
Someone has taken control of the Masked Man.
一个非玩家角色成了可以控制的角色
A non-playable character has become playable.
首先 他给出了价值几千美元的物品
First, he was giving out thousands of dollars in loot.
然后又杀死了我 他不该能够做到的
Then he killed me, which he's not supposed to be able to do.
现在他消失了
And now he's disappeared.
这种事在游戏史上从未发生过
This has never happened before in the history of gaming.
是 很厉害 不是吗?
Yeah. Pretty awesome, huh?
-什么? -厉害?
-What? -"Awesome"?
不 艾恩 一点都不厉害 我们被黑客攻击了
No. Ian, it is not awesome. We've been hacked.
玩家的个人信息、信♥用♥卡♥、密♥码♥
People's personal information, their credit cards, their passwords.
-全部都泄露了 -没人在乎那些
-They've all been compromised. -Nobody cares about that.
-没什么大不了的 -这可是大事
-It's not a big deal. -It is a massive deal.
你怎么不明白?
How do you not understand?
过去几年中 有几百家公♥司♥被黑客攻击
Hundreds of corporations have been hacked in the last few years
-没人在乎 -举个例子
-and no one gave a shit. -Name one.
艾可飞
Equifax.
-再举一个 -塔吉特百货
-Name another. -Target.
-再举一个
-Name another one. -PlayStation. -PlayStation
-再举一个 -雅虎
-Name one more. -Yahoo.
-再来 -万豪酒店
-Another. -Marriott.
-再来 -易贝、优步
-One more. -eBay, Uber,
安盛蓝十字蓝盾公♥司♥、家得宝、脸书
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, Home Depot, Facebook.
该死 好吧 我们知道了
Goddamn it. Fine. We get it.
联合包裹、大通银行、汤博乐 LinkedIn、美国在线
UPS, Chase Bank, Tumblr, LinkedIn, AOL.
艾恩
Ian.
人们不在乎隐私 他们在乎的是精彩的故事
People don't care about privacy. What they care about is a good story.
精彩的故事?你在说什么?
A good story? What are you talking about?
也许这次被黑客攻击 对我们来说是绝佳的机会
Maybe this breach is a golden opportunity for us.
这是正邪之间的经典故事
It's a classic story between good and evil.
这也许可以成为 神话任务史上最重大的事件
This could be the biggest event in the history of Mythic Quest.
这也许可以成为神话任务的终结
This could be the end of Mythic Quest.
大卫是对的 这也许可以成为 神话任务的终结 这可是大事
David's right. This could be the end of Mythic Quest. This is a huge deal.
对不起 我很迷惑
I'm sorry. I'm confused.
-你刚说这没什么大不了的 -是
-You just said it wasn't a big deal. -Yes.
-你现在又说这是大事? -对
-Now you're saying it's a huge deal? -Yes.
我疯了吗?你30秒前 刚刚提出完全相反的论点
Am I crazy? You just argued the exact opposite point, like, 30 seconds ago.
当领导者就是这样 我必须全力去追逐一个想法
That's what being a leader is. You have
to go a thousand miles in one direction,
然后在临时需要的情况下 突然急停 调头向完全相反的方向前进
then on a moment's notice, turn on a dime, come back the opposite direction.
其他人必须跟上我的步调
Then everybody else must adapt.
是…完全正确 或完全错误
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah. That is completely right. Or wrong.
你看 我们的步调一致 或不一致
You see, we're all on the same page. Or we're not.
怎么回事?这是怎么回事?
What is happening here? What is this?
显然我和艾恩步调一致了 而你还没有
Ian and I are obviously seeing eye-to-eye, and you're not.
所以我在这里 你在那里
That's why I'm over here and you're there.
我也许35秒后就会改主意 他必须要跟上我的步调
I might change my mind in 35 seconds,
and then he's gonna have to adapt to that.
-我会去适应 -看?
-I pivot. -See?
好 这样吧 你尽管为所欲为
Okay. You know what? Do whatever you want.
尽管为所欲为 几分钟后再全盘推♥翻♥ 去做完全相反的事
Just do whatever you want. Or, minutes later, do the exact opposite.
我已不在乎了 这个地方…
I don't care anymore. This place is in--
这个地方…
This place is ins--
你们又来咳嗽这一套?
Oh, you're doing the coughing thing again?
你们得了咳嗽病?你们想用咳嗽来… 告诉你们 这个地方就是有病
You got a cough? You gotta cough over-- You know what? This place is insane.
-用我的计划? -好
-Can we do my plan? -Yeah.
“适应” 这才是适应
"Pivot." I'll show you pivot.
(冰冷联盟工作室)
嗨 我想找丹威廉姆斯
Hi. I'm just trying to reach Dan Williams.
如果我可以留言…
If I can leave a message--
丹 是你 嗨
Oh, Dan, it's you. Hi.
这样的话 我接受你的工作邀请
Well, in that case, I accept your offer.
我是波比 波比李
Oh, it's Poppy. It's Poppy Li.
是 我觉得我说过了
Yeah, no, I did think I said that.
(成为狂野D的第52个好友)
搞定
Boom!
再见 首领 你被狂野D打败了
Bye-bye, boss man. You just got your ass kicked by Wyld_D.
52位订阅者?你为何如此无聊?
Fifty-two subscribers? Why are you so boring?
炽焰之…
The Blazing Blade...
你甚至连摄像头都看错了
You're not even looking at the right camera.
无尽灼烧之刃、之刃、刃
...of Maximum Immolation, lation, lation.
什么?
What?
很帅吧?
Sick, right?
今天的直播就到这里了 下一位订阅者 可获得一次公开感谢
That's it for me today. The next person to subscribe gets a shout-out.
(现在就订阅)
(成为狂野D的第53个好友)
拜托 老天啊 盯住一个摄像头不要换
Please, dear God, pick a camera and stick with it.
有人吗?
Anybody?
(成为狂野D的第51个好友)
(成为狂野D的第50个好友)
真可悲
Pathetic.
好吧 没关系
Okay. That's fine.
我的天
Oh, my God!
狂野D
Wyld_D.
嘿 我看了直播
Hey. Caught the feed.
所以唯一看直播的人是你
So you're the one person watching.
好了 没那么糟
Oh, come on. It's not that bad.
我感觉像个失败者
I feel like a failure.
别灰心 你没有失败 你只是初学乍练
Hey, come on. You didn't fail. You're just new at this.
放松点
You know, loosen up a little bit.
像和我说话一样去和观众说话
Talk to them like you talk to me. You know?
还有这个口红不太适合你
And this lipstick, it's just-- It's not you, you know?
那副可爱的眼镜呢?
And where are your cute glasses you wear?
布莱德不让我戴 他说显得太傻了
Brad told me not to wear them. He says they're too dorky.
是挺傻的 可是你也一样啊
Yeah, they're dorky, but so are you.
所以才特别适合你
You know? That's why it's perfect.
做自己就好 大家会喜欢上你的
Just be yourself and people will find you.
你能行
You got this.
当时气氛很紧张
The tension was thick.
可以听见大头针掉在地上的声音
You could hear a pin drop.
然后艾恩转过身 看着我们的眼睛说
And then Ian turns and he looks at us in the eye, and he says--
艾恩说:“我同意大卫的看法”
Ian says, "I agree with David."
天啊 真希望我能亲眼目睹此事
Wow. I wish I could have seen that.
或是目睹任何楼上发生的事
Or anything that happens upstairs.
你们真有趣 我希望能看到一些有趣的事 或是见到阳光
You guys have such fun. I wish I could see some of that or daylight.
所以我问他…我告诉他说
So I ask him-- I told him--
让他做直播
To do a livestream, you know?
主动向玩家们道歉
Get out in front of it. Apologize to the players.
让玩家们放心 他们的数据是安全的 把危机扼杀在萌芽中
Assure them their data is safe. Just nip it in the bud.
这是必须要做的 立刻解决此事
That's what you gotta do, man. You know? End it immediately.
真是大大地松了一口气啊
Well, that is such a relief.
我很高兴你可以让我们的玩家们安下心来
You know, I am so glad that you reassured our players,
因为他们一定很生气
'cause, you know, they're gonna be pretty steamed
个人信息遭到泄露
that their personal information was compromised,
这我很能理解 因为我被玩家们 在网上公开过很多次信息
which I understand 'cause I have been doxed many times by our players.
-不知道他们是怎么弄到我的社会… -苏 直播快开始了
-I don't know how they get my social-- -Sue, the livestream's about to start,
也许可以用那台电脑打开直播
so maybe we could just cue it up on the computer there and...
准备看伟大的艾恩格林
Now, get ready to watch the great Ian Grimm dance to a little tune
按大卫布里托斯比大♥师♥的剧本来演说吧
written by Maestro David Brittlesbee.
(直播即将开始)
早上好 有些玩家无疑已经注意到了
Good morning. As some of you have no doubt noticed,
面具人最近表现很奇怪
the Masked Man has been acting strangely.
他干扰了正常游戏环境
He's been interfering with gameplay,
抢劫物品 然后彻底消失了
pillaging loot and disappearing altogether.
大家可能在想
You're probably wondering,
“为什么神话任务 会对最受玩家喜爱的NPC之一这么做?”
"Why would Mythic Quest do this to one of its most beloved NPCs?"
这个问题问得好 现在是告诉玩家们真♥相♥的时候了
Now, that's a fair question. And it's time that you knew the truth.
我们已经失控了 我们被黑客攻击了
We are no longer in control. We've been hacked.
我不会骗大家 他们夺取了一切
And I'm not gonna lie to you. They got everything.
情况很糟糕 非常糟糕 但那并不是最重要的
It's bad. Real bad. But that's not what's important.
重要的是 我有一条信息
What is important is that I have a message to deliver
要告诉控制面具人的人
to whomever has taken control of the Masked Man.
放马过来
Fight me.
放马过来?这句台词不错 大♥师♥
"Fight me"? Oh, that is a good line, maestro.
-那不是我的台词 -是的 我向你发起决斗挑战
-That's not my line. -That's right. I challenge you to a duel,
无论你是谁
剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表