剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表
Strangling the light out of someone's eyes?
我告诉你 卢
You know what, Lou?
随你怎么胡说八道好了
Say whatever bullshit you want, man.
什么事都无法破坏我今天的好心情
Because nothing is going to ruin my day.
我的天
Oh, my God!
狂野D
Wyld_D.
我刚刚去玩了几款我最喜欢的老游戏
And I just got back from playing some of my favorite old-school games
我去了真正的游戏厅
at an actual arcade.
你们知道 我是喜欢新鲜事物的
Now, y'all know I love the new stuff,
但有时必须回顾一下经典
but sometimes you gotta go back to the classics
才能真正理解它们在你心中的意义
to really understand what they mean to you.
我们继续回到影狼地下城去吧 好吗?
Let's dive back into the Shadow Wolf dungeon, shall we?
我可以按大家的要求打造任意法术组合
And I'm also taking requests for any spell combos.
请在聊天区发言
So, hit me up in the chat.
(留下评论)
“又是一位假装是玩家的女孩”
"Another fake gamer girl."
好吧 我会忽略那些黑粉
Okay, I'm just gonna ignore the haters.
再见 黑粉们
Bye, haters.
(黑粉)
“这贱♥人♥是神话任务的员工”
"This bitch works for Mythic Quest."
怎么回事?
What's happening?
为什么她的聊天室被黑粉刷屏了?
Why is her chat getting spammed by trolls?
各位 我不是假玩家
Guys, I'm not a fake gamer.
电子游戏是我的最爱
I love video games more than anything.
他们发现了你的朋友是卧底 她完蛋了
They pegged your girl as a plant. She's toast.
好吧 这种话既粗鲁又充满种族歧视 你就用这张嘴去亲吻你妈妈?
Okay, now that's just rude and racist. You kiss your mama with that mouth?
好消息是 什么都无法破坏你的好心情
Well, good thing nothing can ruin your day.
(艾恩格林专用停车位)
你来吗?
Are you coming?
不
No.
你打算像个孩子一样坐在车里?
You're just gonna sit in the car like a child?
我想是的
I guess.
知道吗?我很高兴我要去冰冷联盟了
You know what, I'm glad that I'm going to Cold Alliance
因为至少在那里 我有话语权 他们会重视我的看法
because at least there I'll have a voice, and they're gonna serve my vision.
他们也许会把我的想法编进程序里
And maybe they're gonna have to feed it through an algorithm,
但至少我不会起疹子
but at least I'm not gonna be breaking out in hives
心里不会慌
and have a pit in my stomach
总是担心公♥司♥会把什么烂摊子扔到我头上
wondering what kind of messed up shit this place is gonna throw at me next.
嗨…丹老兄
Hey. Hey, Dan the man.
我是波比 创意总监
It's Poppy, the creative director.
怎么样?我等不及几周后和你见面了
What up? Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.
听着 波比 我觉得此事不可行
Listen, Poppy, I don't think this is gonna work out.
我很欣赏你的才能
I really respect your talent,
但是恐怕你的艺术气质 与我们工作室并不相符
but I'm afraid your artistic temperament isn't a fit for our studio.
不…因为我其实…
No. No, no, because I'm actually not...
并没有什么艺术气质
not that artistic.
有人称我为机械师
Some people call me a mechanic.
我其实很沉稳
I'm actually... I'm very levelheaded.
你一定要相信我 丹 我…
You gotta trust me, Dan. I'm...
我是这里理智的那个人
I'm the grounded one around here.
对不起 波比 再见
I'm sorry, Poppy. Good-bye.
该死
Shit.
-嘿 波比 -我的天
-Hey, Pop. -Oh, my God.
我都听见了 真是不幸
I heard everything. That sucks.
公♥司♥里见
Well, see you inside.
我见到了他的华裔女友
I met his Chinese girlfriend.
哇 那真是种族主义者的说法 妈妈
Wow. That's really racist, Mom.
除非她真的是华裔 但基于对你的了解 她一定不是
Unless she was actually Chinese, but knowing you, she wasn't.
你有提到我在和别人约会吗?
Did you at least mention I was dating?
有 在和我疏远的父亲见面时
Yeah. In the middle of meeting my estranged father,
我提到了你被某些男人给睡了
I mentioned the fact that you were getting plowed by random dudes.
天啊 真想早点拿到我的初学者驾照
Christ, I can't wait till I get my learner's permit.
想吃鸡块吗 亲爱的?
You want some chicken nuggets, sweetie?
想
Yeah.
我也想
Me too.
剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表