剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表
whoever you are.
如果我赢了 你就放弃对面具人的控制
If I win, you will relinquish control of the Masked Man.
如果你赢了 那就是你在我自己做的游戏中战胜了我
But if you win, you will have defeated me at my own creation.
他在干什么?搞什么鬼?
What is he doing? What is he doing?
你将成为神话任务之王
You will become the alpha of Mythic Quest,
我会成为你的走狗
and I will be but a lowly beta bitch.
至少我不必再去约束他了
At least I don't have to rein him in anymore.
如果你想证明自己不是个懦夫 星期五晚8点
If you want to prove you're not a coward, meet me Friday, 8:00 p.m.
来面具人的游戏与几率大楼里的剧场见我
at the coliseum in the Masked Man's Hall of Games and Chance.
厉害啊 赌场的植入广♥告♥
Oh, shit. Casino plug.
-不… -面具人
-No, no, no. -Masked Man,
我们战场上见
I will see you on the battlefield.
直播到此结束 格林 完毕
This ends here. Grimm... out.
艾恩要和面具人打?
Ian's gonna fight the Masked Man?
这结局不错 你怎么想出来的?
Cool ending. How'd you come up with that?
不是我想的 他想的 他一个人想的
I didn't. He did. Without me.
天啊 我正在吞下…
Alas, I'm tasting the bitter hemlock...
背叛的苦果
of betrayal.
这完全是一场噩梦
This is a total nightmare.
好 是蒙特利尔那边 是从蒙特利尔打来的
Yup. Yeah, that's Montreal. That's Montreal calling.
-天啊 在这里你还有信♥号♥♥? -该死 我怎么说?
-Wow. You get bars down here? -Hell, what do I say to them?
上次我的手♥机♥号♥码被公布在网上
Oh, the last time that my phone number was published online,
我去我姐姐杰姬家住了几天
I just went to my sister Jackie's for a couple days, you know,
住到了整件事过去为止
until the whole thing blew over.
看了很多集《与星共舞》
Watched Dancing with the Stars a bunch. So--
我没有叫杰姬的姐姐 也没有兄弟
I don't have a sister Jackie. I don't have a brother.
我是独生子 很孤独
I grew up an only child. It was a very lonely existence.
我没有人可以打电♥话♥
So I don't have anyone to call.
该死
Shit.
我打败了你 面具人
I've defeated you, Masked Man.
现在我要在全世界面前揭开你的面具
And now I will reveal your identity to the world.
等等 你为什么对他那么好?
Hold up. Why are you being so nice to him?
这应该是个很崇高的时刻 你想让我侮辱他吗?
It's supposed to be a noble moment. You want me to call him names?
是 说他是性骚扰犯 这在澳大利亚是很大的侮辱
Yes. Yeah, call him a sex pest. That's a big insult in Australia.
我觉得他不是澳大利亚人 但我欣赏你的热情
I don't think he's gonna be Australian, but I appreciate the enthusiasm
我很喜欢这个词
and I love the term.
-不错吧? -是
-It's good, right? -Yeah.
艾恩 你在做什么?
Ian, what are you doing?
嗨 乔 我们在做过场动画
Oh, hey, Jo. We're making a cutscene
这是揭开面具人身份的重要时刻
for the big moment when I reveal the Masked Man's identity.
是 这我知道 你为什么和她做?
Yeah, I can see that. Why are you doing it with her?
嗨 乔 我们看起来如何?
Hi, Jo! How's it lookin'?
很奇怪、不自然 违背了上帝的旨意
Weird and unnatural and against God.
也许我们应该换一换
Maybe we should swap out.
-不 其实这样感觉很好 -是
-No, actually, it's feeling pretty good. -Yeah.
你能帮我拿杯水来吗?
You know what? Could you grab me a water?
难以置信
Unbelievable.
怎么回事?
What is going on?
艾恩用那个澳大利亚性骚扰犯 把我替下来了
Ian replaced me with that Australian sex pest.
-艾恩 -嗨 大卫
-Ian? -Hey, Dave!
嘿 我在想
Hey, just wondering,
我看到你向一位网络罪犯发起了挑战
I saw that you challenged a cyber criminal to a fight.
不知你有没有考虑过此事的后果
And just wondering if you thought about the ramifications of that.
万一你输了怎么办?
What happens if you lose and whatnot.
-考虑过 我觉得前景不容乐观 -没错
-Yes, I don't think it would go very well. -No.
我可能会在几百万人面前被羞辱
I would probably be humiliated in front of millions of people,
会让我声望扫地
and it would ruin my reputation.
甚至可能会丢掉工作
And I might even lose my job.
是 可是大卫 你没有看到积极的一面
Yeah. But, David, you're not seeing the upside here.
是吗?抱歉 波比 积极的是什么?
Oh, I'm not? I'm sorry, Poppy. What's the upside?
积极的一面是 如果他赢了
The upside is that if he wins,
他的英雄形象将变得更加高大
he's gonna look like even more of a hero than he already does,
我认为那是不可能的 但事已至此
which I thought was impossible, and yet here we are.
不是不可能 完全可能
It's not impossible. It's not impossible.
我很喜欢这个新的波比 不知道是怎么回事 但是我喜欢
I'm loving this new Poppy. I don't know what's going on, but I'm diggin' it.
波比 你应该是理智的那个人
Poppy, you're supposed to be the reasonable one.
是 我厌倦了当理智的人
Yeah, I'm tired of being reasonable.
今天我决定跳上疯狂的列车 嘟嘟
Today, I decided to jump on the crazy train. Honk-honk!
那是卡车的声音 你这蠢…
That's a truck, you stupid--
乔…交给我 好吗?一切尽在掌握
Jo. Jo. I got this. Okay? I've got this under control.
你疯了吗?
Have you lost your fucking minds? Okay?
有未知黑客入侵了我们的系统 让我们变得十分脆弱
We have an unknown entity in our system, leaving us vulnerable.
必须把这个人赶出去
We have to shut this guy down--
大卫 如果想要追踪这名黑客
David, if we're gonna find and track this hacker,
他必须用面具人再次登录才行
then we need him to sign on again as the Masked Man.
他很多天没有登录了
He hasn't logged in in days.
艾恩的计划很机智 正好骗他登录
Ian's plan is actually a pretty smart way to get him to do that.
而且 我从来没做过这些有趣的工作
And besides, I never get to do fun stuff like this.
谁都不愿意让我来做动作捕捉 真有趣
No one ever wants to cap my mo. It's fun!
天啊
Jesus Christ.
那是假设他会登录 他为什么要暴露自己?
That is if he logs in. Why would he announce himself like that?
我赌这个人非常自大
I'm banking on the fact that this guy probably has a massive ego.
自大到他会同意
Like a big enough ego to where he would agree
来做这么傻的事
to do something as stupid as this in the first place.
他甚至听不出 刚才的话有多么讽刺 真是太神奇了
And he doesn't even see the irony of what he just said. It's fucking wild!
你们知不知道 这可能是神话任务的终结?
Do you understand that this could be the end of Mythic Quest?
也许是艾恩的成名机会
Or it could launch Ian into the stratosphere,
成为他早已自封的那个神
making him the god he already assumes himself to be.
-她很懂 -太疯狂了
-She gets it. -It's just bananas.
-嘿 波比 我喜欢 -嘿
-Hey! Pop, I'm lovin' it. -Hey!
-我们要把这个混♥蛋♥干掉 -来吧
-We're gonna take this asshole down! -Let's do it.
你根本不是他的助手
You're not even his assistant!
乔…交给我 好吗?交给我
Jo. Jo. I have this, okay? I have this.
太好了 蒙特利尔 是蒙特利尔那边打来的
Oh, great. Montreal. That's Montreal calling.
艾恩 你能和集团那边说一句吗?
Ian? Can you please talk to corporate
告诉他们我与此事无关
and let them know I have nothing to do with this thing?
大卫 我已不再接电♥话♥ 我都六个月没碰过电♥话♥了
David, I don't do phones anymore. I haven't held a phone in six months.
不接了?好吧
Yeah, not anymore? Okay.
他不接电♥话♥ 大卫 搞什么鬼?
He doesn't do phones, David. What the fuck?
好 我来接 我来接蒙特利尔的电♥话♥
Great. I got it. I got Montreal.
乔 我需要你…乔…
Jo. I need you-- Jo? Jo!
嘿 说起在游戏里很厉害这件事 你是很厉害 对吗?
Hey. So speaking of being good at the game, you are, right?
-什么意思? -你这款游戏玩得很厉害
-What do you mean? -You're good at playing the game.
当然了
Of course I am.
波比 我不是那种 自己的游戏都不玩的创意总监
Pop, I'm not one of those creative directors who doesn't play his own game.
我可以打败任何人 在任何时间、任何…
I can beat anyone, anytime, any--
-火雨术 -火雨术
-Fire rain! -Fire rain!
侏儒被击败
Gnome is defeated.
你怎么这么烂?
How are you so bad at this?
波比 这都怪这该死的侏儒 它太烂了
Pop, it's just this shitty gnome character. It sucks.
你答应我要做的白骑士呢? 就是有我的面孔的那个
Where's the white knight avatar with my face on it that you promised me?
我正在做
I am making him.
但你还不够资格使用他 你得努力争取才行
But you're not ready for him. You have to earn him.
再来一次 这次不许使用魔法
Let's go again. But this time, no magic.
那个火雨术过于强大了
That fire rain spell is way too OP.
(侏儒被击败 波比获胜)
The fire rain spell was your idea.
火雨术是你的主意
那天你打盹醒来 走进会议室 说:“火雨术”
You woke up from a nap, came to a meeting, said, "Fire rain."
然后你就走了 我用了好几周才做出来
Then you walked out the door, and I spent several weeks implementing it.
我有印象
That is ringing some bells.
确实是很帅气的魔法 但我不想对抗这个法术 好吗?
And it is a very cool spell. But I don't wanna play with it, all right?
在最初的版本中 我们只有一把匕♥首♥和一块缠腰布
In the vanilla version, we had a dagger and a loincloth, you know?
那才是我的强项
And that's what I crushed at.
你这么喜欢最初的版本
For someone who loves vanilla so much,
却还用了大量的时间来研发后续版本
you spend a lot of your time coming up with toppings.
点子出现时我也没办法 波比
I can't help it when the ideas come to me, Poppy.
点子自己就会冒出来
They just sort of come, you know?
老实说 有时会令人难以接受
Honestly, sometimes it can get a little overwhelming,
我真希望点子能慢一点出现
and I just wish that they would slow down.
这是我的失败之处
That's my own failing.
当然了…
Sure. Sure.
剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表