剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表
走开
Go away.
波比 我看到突袭了 太精彩了
Poppy, I saw the raid. It was awesome.
不要落井下石了
Don't rub it in.
晚餐派对彻底失败了 我要终止它
Dinner Party is a huge flop. I'm just going to kill it.
-不…波比 你不能那么做 -走开啦
-No. No, Poppy. You can't do that. -Bugger off.
波比 你不明白 你是个天才
Pop, you don't understand. You are a genius.
继续说
Go on.
你完成了我一整天都没能做到的事
You were able to accomplish something that I couldn't do all day long.
你把他们引出来了
You drew them out.
所以现在不是40个纳粹了
So, now, instead of there being, like, 40 Nazis,
现在游戏里有4000个纳粹
there's 4,000 Nazis in the game.
很酷吗?
Cool?
-对 超酷的 -是吗?
-Yeah. It's super cool. -Is it?
对…因为我们把他们从暗处引了出来
Yes! Yes, because we drew them out from the shadows.
太好了
Okay, great.
我猜你现在可以把他们都杀了
So, I guess now you can go murder them all
或是揍他们的老妈 或是做些其他什么
or punch their mums or whatever it is you're going to do.
不 波比 你没明白
No. Poppy, you don't understand.
暴♥力♥不是解决方案
Violence is not the answer.
暴♥力♥永远都是你的解决方案 你的办公室里就有一把战斧
Violence is always your answer. You have a battle-ax in your office.
那倒是没错
That's true.
暴♥力♥经常都是最佳解决方案
Violence is very oftentimes the best answer.
但是在对付纳粹时就不是
But not when you're dealing with Nazis.
虽然在历史上那是对付纳粹的最佳方案
Although, historically, that has been the best method to deal with Nazis.
我认为在对付大多数人时应该采用暴♥力♥…
I think that's with most people, you should be using violence--
但此事不一样 好吗?
But this is different, all right?
纳粹就想让我们去揍他们的脸 这会令他们更强大
Nazis want us to punch them in the face. It makes them stronger.
这就给了他们对抗的对手
It gives them something to fight against.
所以我们要做更加可怕的事
So we're going to do something much, much worse.
好 我们有答案了
Okay. We have an answer.
(纳粹)
是纳粹 该死的
It's Nazis. Fuck.
这就是我们今天一开始提出的人群
It's literally the same thing we started the day with.
但我们是用正确的方法得出的
But you know what? We got there the right way,
那才是重要的事
and that's what's important.
我学会了在做决定时…
And I learned that when it comes to making decisions--
怎么说的?“给猫剥皮的方法不止一种”?
What's the expression? "There's more than one way to skin a cat"?
“给猫剥皮”
"Skin a cat."
我不想打断你 大卫 但是我们忘记虐待动物者了
I don't want to spin you out here, David,
but animal abusers, we forgot about them.
-我们把他们写上去 -不…
-Let's put them on the board. -No, no, no.
我们可不想惹善待动物组织
We do not want PETA coming after our asses.
不 不行 布莱德
No! No, Brad.
我知道你在做什么 现在到此为止
I know what you're doing, and it's going to stop now.
我们已经找到解决方案了 就是这个
We have found the solution! This is it!
伦理委员会解散
Ethics Committee dismissed.
好 晚安
All right. Good night.
-好 看吧… -好的…
-All right. Check it out, check it out. -Yes, yes, yes.
好耶
Yes!
嘿 你在这里 好消息
Hey. There you are. Great news.
经过了慎重的考虑 我终于决定了
After a lot of careful consideration, I've finally made my decision.
我们要把纳粹踢出游戏
We are kicking out the Nazis.
我们已把纳粹解决了
We already handled the Nazis.
什么?他们还在游戏里 有一百万之多
What? They're still in the game. There's, like, a million of them.
我们把他们的所有账号♥ 连接到了独♥立♥服务器上
We tied all their accounts to an isolated server.
真是天才之举
It's kind of brilliant.
这样他们可以整天去散播纳粹言论
This way they can spew their bullshit all day long
谁都听不见
and there's no one there to hear it.
但他们还在打斗和骂人
But they're still fighting and shouting abuse.
他们不知道自己被隔离了吗?
I mean, don't they know they're alone?
不知道 这是个回音室 纳粹的回音室
Nope. It's an echo chamber. A Nazi echo chamber.
是个监狱
It's a prison.
在这里他们可以为所欲为 但对象是他们自己
One where they can do what they do, but to each other.
-闭嘴 你这绿帽 -你才是绿帽
-Shut up, you cuck. -You're the cuck!
-滚回你的国家 -我的血统是纯正的
-Go back to your country. -My blood's pure.
我们把他们全部搞定了 他们每一个
And we got all of them. Every single one of them.
都是因为波比的晚餐派对
And it's all because of Poppy's feature, Dinner Party.
-你做了那个手势 好耶 -我当然要做手势了 碰拳
-You did the hands. Yes. -Of course I did the hands. Hands.
什么手势?
What "the hands"?
-大卫 别老想打听我们的事 -这是我们之间的事
-David, stop trying to get into our thing. -It's kind of an "in" thing.
-别插♥进♥来 -随便 我不在乎
-Get into us. -Whatever. I don't care.
很高兴今天终于过去了
I'm just glad the day is over.
给你猜个有趣的谜语
Hey, here's a fun riddle.
如果一个纳粹在森林里挖出个纳粹标志 周围没有人看见
If a Nazi digs a swastika in the forest and no one's around to see it,
那还要紧吗?
does it really matter?
不 完全不要紧
Nope. It doesn't.
能给我喝点葡萄酒吗?
Can I get some wine?
当然 坐吧
Yes. Sit down.
嘿…
Hey, hey.
葡萄酒、食物和朋友间的对话
Wine, food, conversation amongst friends.
这几乎可以称得上是晚餐派对了
One might almost call this a dinner party.
-嘿 波比的第一次晚餐派对 -瞧啊
-Hey! Poppy's first dinner party! -Look at that!
-我们都知道我去过很多次 -酷
-We all know I've been to a bunch. -Cool.
我去拿礼品交换表格
I'm going to pull out the spreadsheet for the gift exchange.
对 她从未参加过晚餐派对 这是她第一次
Yeah. She's never been to a dinner party. This is her first one.
-这是她第一次 真可怜 -是啊 太可怜了…
-This is her first one. That's so sad. -Yeah, absolutely. Absolutely.
(纳粹监狱)
剧集 | 神话任务:群鸦盛宴(2020) | 导航列表