剧集 | 戴维斯夫人(2023) | 导航列表
不。
No.
那麽,你知道圣杯在哪裡吗?
Well, do you know where the Holy Grail is?
不。
Nope.
[金属刘海回声] - 周杰伦,是我。
[metallic bangs echo] - Jay, it's me.
你在裡面吗?
Are you in there?
演算法给了我一个电♥话♥号♥码,
The Algorithm gave me a phone number,
但我没有 - 我很确定这是一个陷阱。
but I don't-- I'm pretty sure it's a trap.
我想和你谈谈,
I want to talk this through with you,
但如果你不出来,
but if you don't come out,
我得去别的地方。
I have to go somewhere else.
给别人。
To someone else.
杰。
Jay.
你会帮我给他这个吗?
Will you give him this for me?
确定。我应该说它来自谁?
Sure. Who should I say it's from?
他的妻子。
His wife.
你好。
Hello.
威利?
Wiley?
神圣--
Holy--
1917年,在第一次世界大战的背景下,
In 1917 against the backdrop of World War I,
一位有进取心的年轻慈善家...
an enterprising young philanthropist...
你是怎麽找到我的,莉齐?
How did you find me, Lizzie?
我不再是莉齐了。
I'm not Lizzie anymore.
你把水费留给了这个地方
And you left the water bill for this place
在你的自行车裡。
in your bike.
这并不容易,但我能够用肉眼解码
Wasn't easy, but I was able to decode with the naked eye
只是列印的位址
just the address that's printed
就在前面。
right here on the front.
霍勒斯·伊拉斯谟·阿尔德·史密斯有一个梦想......
Horace Erasmus Alder Smith had a dream...
狗屎。
Shit.
一个梦想扩大我们国家的...
A dream to expand our nation's...
你为什麽要抛弃我的人
Why did you ditch my guys
如果你只是要来这裡?
if you were just gonna come here anyway?
“因为我不想让他们看到我的秘密总部。
'Cause I didn't want them to see my secret headquarters.
我不喜欢被嘲笑。- 我不喜欢被跟踪。
I don't like being mocked. - I don't like being followed.
你和它谈过,不是吗?
You talked to It, didn't you?
我和...
I talked to...
这就是你在小学的原因。
That's why you were at the elementary school.
它给了你一个任务。
And It gave you a Quest.
或。-嗯哼。
Maybe. - Uh-huh.
它给了你某种线索吗?
Did It give you some kind of clue?
红心女王。
Queen of hearts.
当然有。
Of course it did.
好吧,你提到了你和你的朋友
Okay, you mentioned you and your buddies
有某种演示文稿要给我看。
have some sort of presentation to show me.
是的,我需要你戴上这个眼罩。
Yeah, I need you to put on this blindfold.
不。 - 我们不让外人
No. - We don't let outsiders
进入总部没有一个。
into HQ without one.
硬通。 - 这是协定。
Hard pass. - It's protocol.
它没有发生。- 你能穿上它吗?
It's not happening. - Can you just put it on?
不会。
Not going to.
好的,好的。
Okay, fine.
我不会在一个我从未去过的空间裡闭上眼睛。
I'm not closing my eyes in a space I've never been in.
这到底是什麽地方?
What is this place anyway?
李子,不错。
Prunella, nice.
凉。
Cool.
如果我戴着眼罩,会错过这一切。
Would've missed all this if I was wearing the blindfold.
很高兴看到你脱下修女服装。
It's good to see you out of your nun costume.
这不是服装。这就是我。
It's not a costume. It's who I am.
你为什麽要摘下来?
Why'd you take it off?
出于对我们历史的尊重,
Out of respect for our history,
我要让那张幻灯片。
I'm gonna let that one slide.
你一直拽着我的辫子,我出去了。
You keep tugging on my pigtails, I'm out.
我不需要你。理解?
I don't need you. Understand?
哦,嗯。
Oh, mm-hmm.
是的,我已经明白了很长时间了。
Yeah, I've understood that for a long time now.
[电梯铃♥声♥]
[elevator bell chimes]
跟我来。
Follow me.
加油。
Come on.
遇。。。抵抗。
Meet... the resistance.
嘿,那是什麽?你能重新打开它吗?
Hey, what was that? Can you turn that back on?
你知道,莉齐,我们不...
You know, Lizzie, we don't...
重新打开它!- 真的有时间。
Turn that back on! - Really have time for this.
我不知道是哪一个。有很多。
I don't know which one. There's a lot.
重新打开它。
Turn it back on.
好的,是的。
Okay, yeah.
在那裡,那些是德国人
There, those are the German guys
这把我从自助餐中抓住了。
that grabbed me from the buffet.
不,不,不,不是德国人。
No, no, no, not Germans.
傀儡为它。
Puppets for It.
所以如果这些人正在为它工作,
So if these guys are working for It,
为什麽要绑♥架♥我,审问我,谋杀我的马?
why abduct me, question me, and murder my horse?
同时激励和验证您的任务。
Simultaneous motivation and validation for your Quest.
啊,但它还没有给我一个任务。
Ah, but it hadn't given me a Quest yet.
它通过威胁你的马来预先激励你,
It pre-motivated you by threatening your horse,
预先验证了任务
which pre-validated the Quest
通过建立敌对派系
by establishing a rival faction
已经在搜索该东西
already searching for the thing
它希望您搜索
It wants you to search for
在它告诉你之前
before It even tells you
您要搜寻的内容。
what you're searching for.
什麽,小鬍子先生,
And what, Mr. Mustache,
你认为我在找吗?
do you think I'm searching for?
很高兴你问。
So glad you asked.
打出我们从国际刑♥警♥组织那裡搜刮到的简历。
Punch up the bios we scraped from Interpol.
演算法知道你会查这些傢伙,
The Algorithm knew you'd look these guys up,
所以它埋下了它想让你找到的故事。
so It planted the story that It wanted you to find.
克劳斯在这裡,那是海因里希·穆勒的孙子。
Klaus here, that's Heinrich Mueller's grandson.
而迪特,他的爷爷也是个踩鹅的人。
And Dieter, his granddad was also a goose-stepper.
所以考虑到我们正在与纳粹打交道,
So considering we're dealing with Nazis,
我猜它
I'm guessing that It
让您搜寻...
has got you searching for...
圣杯。
the Holy Grail.
等等,但如果他们不知道我们在看他们,
Wait, but if they don't know we're watching them,
为什麽他们还在坚持行动?
why are they still keeping up the act?
因为行为,就是一切。
Because the act, it's all there is.
完全承诺。
Complete commitment.
这些傢伙,他们永远不会破坏性格。
These guys, they don't break character ever.
这是愚蠢的。
This is stupid.
为什麽要经历这一切只是为了激励我?
Why go through all this just to pre-motivate me?
哦,不要小看
Oh, don't underestimate
这是多麽愚蠢,亲爱的。
just how stupid this gets, sweetheart.
哦,我不会...
Oh, I won't...
达林』。
darlin'.
好的,好的。
Okay, fine.
不相信我。
Don't believe me.
我会证明给你看的。
I'll prove it to you.
是我。抓住小香肠。
It's me. Grab the bratwurst.
带他们去自助洗衣店。
Take 'em to the laundromat.
哇,这似乎很浪费。
Whoa, that seems wasteful.
操作室设置为演示。
Ops room is set for the presentation.
JQ准备他妈的摇滚这个狗屎。
JQ is ready to fucking rock this shit.
是的,好吧!
Yeah, all right!
无论如何,让我们摇滚吧。
By all means, let's rock.
我是JQR。
I'm JQR.
你可以叫我JQ。
You can call me JQ.
我是西蒙妮。你可以叫我西蒙妮。
I'm Simone. You can call me Simone.
你知道多少?
How much do you know?
关于大卫斯夫人?
About Mrs. Davis?
不要给它起名字!
Don't give It a name!
没有人打电♥话♥给Facebook Doug。
No one calls Facebook Doug.
剧集 | 戴维斯夫人(2023) | 导航列表