剧集 | 戴维斯夫人(2023) | 导航列表
我们有47个灵魂,先生!
We have 47 souls, sir!
46个灵魂,先生。
46 souls, sir.
剑上两个小时,还剩下46个勇敢的灵魂。
Two hours on the sword, and still 46 brave souls left.
打电♥话♥给你,先生。
Call for you, sir.
从週边的女士那裡。
From the lady on the perimeter.
修女,先生。
The nun, sir.
威利?测试,测试。
Wiley? Test, test.
哦,我的上帝。我不敢相信这有效。
Oh my God. I can't believe this works.
围裙人有什麽进展吗?
Any progress with Apron Man?
呃。。。
Uh...
阴性。
negative.
我玩得很酷。
I am playing it cool.
红色呢?
What about Red?
找到了她住的酒店。
Found the hotel where she's staying in.
所以她以塞莱斯特的名字登记入住。
So she checked in under the name Celeste.
奇怪。那是妈的名字。
Weird. That's your mom's name.
我是说,玛蒂尔德。玛蒂尔德。
I mean, Mathilde. Mathilde.
她以玛蒂尔德的名字登记入住。
She checked in under the name Mathilde.
我跟着她——顺便说一下,这不是弗洛德式的失误。
I followed her--that was not a Freudian slip, by the way.
我什至没有想到我的妈妈。
I'm not even thinking about my mom.
明显地。
Obviously.
我跟着玛蒂尔德,这是一个别名,
I followed Mathilde, which is an alias,
因为她明明是克拉拉,去银行。
because she's clearly Clara, to a bank.
看起来她是个银行家,
And it looks like she's a banker,
这就像是我母亲的对立面。
which is, like, the opposite of my mother.
你想谈谈妈吗?
Do you wanna talk about your mom?
不,你为什麽不和围裙盖伊说话?
No, and why are you not talking to Apron Guy?
因为我在等待我的时间。
Because I'm biding my time.
你知道,它开始感觉像
You know, it's starting to feel like
你根本不在乎他
you don't care about him at all
而你只是为了哑剑游戏而来的。
and you're just here for the dumb sword game.
好吧。你想让我和他谈谈?
All right. You want me to talk to him?
结束。
Fine.
嘿!
Hey!
哦,对不起。
Oh, excuse me.
嘿,我的男人。在围裙裡。
Hey, my man. In the apron.
不好意思。对不起。
Sorry. Excuse me.
我要挤过去。不要介意我。
I'm gonna squeeze by. Don't mind me.
我只是要——对不起,伙计。
I'm just going to--sorry, man.
我在这裡和我的朋友说话。
I'm talking to my friend here.
怎麽了?
What's up?
刚才看到你和红髮女郎说话,你这条狗。
Saw you talking to a redhead earlier, you dog.
那是你的妻子吗?
Is that your wife?
滚开!
Fuck off!
不好意思。
Sorry.
如果你想让他说话,
If you're looking to get him to talk,
剑上半天,
half a day on the sword,
任何男人都会像鸣禽一样唱歌♥。
and any man will be singing like a songbird.
相信我。你会知道的。
Trust me. You'll see.
* Ally bally, ally bally bee ♪
*盟友巴厘,盟友巴厘蜜蜂 ♪
♪ Sitting on your mammy's knee ♪
♪ 坐在妈妈的膝盖♪上
♪ Greeting for another bawbee ♪
♪ 问候另一个妖♪怪
♪ To buy mair Coulter's candy ♪
♪ 买♥♥麦尔库尔特的糖果 ♪
♪ Greeting for another bawbee, to buy mair Coulter's candy ♪
♪ 问候另一个笨蛋,去买♥♥库尔特的糖果 ♪
* Ally bally, ally bally be ♪ - [screams]
*盟友巴厘,盟友巴厘是 ♪ - [尖叫]
* When you grow up, you'll go off to sea ♪
*长大后,你会出海 ♪
♪ Mammy hand me my thrifty doon ♪
♪ 妈妈把我节俭的杜恩♪递给我
♪ Here's old Coulter coming roon ♪
♪ 这是老库尔特来了 ♪
♪ With a basket on his croon ♪
♪ 他的嘶吼♪上放着一个篮子
♪ Selling Coulter's candy ♪
♪ 卖♥♥库尔特的糖果 ♪
[唱歌♥继续] - [擤鼻涕]
[singing continuing] - [blows nose]
哦,你会停止那个管道吗?
Oh, will you stop that piping?
哦,废话。
Oh, crap.
你,出来!
You, out!
♪ Greeting for a wee bawbee ♪
♪ 问候小妖怪 ♪
* When you grow up, you'll go to sea ♪
*长大后会出海 ♪
我需要你再试一次围裙人。
I need you to try again with Apron Man.
我在搜查玛蒂尔德的房♥间——
I was searching Mathilde's room--
哇,哇,哇,哇,哇。
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
你闯入了她的房♥间?
You broke into her room?
我的意思是,我撬开了锁。
I mean, I picked the lock.
我撬锁。
I pick locks.
是的,这似乎不太像修女。
Yeah, that doesn't seem very nun-like.
假人,专注。
Dummy, focus.
我正在经历克拉拉的——
I was going through Clara's--
玛蒂尔德的行李箱,我看到她装了一件潜水服
Mathilde's suitcase, and I saw she packed a wetsuit
就像那些带有单个脚趾的水袜一样。
and like, those water socks with the individual toes.
无论如何,我需要你得到任何你能得到的情报
Anyway, I need you to get whatever intel you can
来自围裙人,
from Apron Man,
因为我认为玛蒂尔德正在计划
because I think Mathilde is planning
将圣杯带到水体上,
on bringing the Grail to a body of water,
这并不完全是具体的考虑,你知道,
which isn't exactly specific considering, you know,
我们被海洋和湖泊所环绕。
we are surrounded by ocean and lakes.
湖。它们被称为湖泊。
Lochs. They're called lochs.
但不是你选择的那种。
But not the kind you pick.
你没事吧?
You okay?
是的。- 你听起来很傻。
Yeah. - You sound goofy.
我不是傻瓜。
I'm not goofy.
只是——是的,这是我的腿。
Just--yeah, it's my legs.
我的脚。只是,他们要杀了我。
My feet. It's just, they're killing me.
坚持。我给你送东西。
Hang on. I'm sending you something.
小心。
Careful.
来自女士。
From the lady.
你从哪裡得到这些?
Where do you get these?
呃,大卫斯太太把它们给了我。
Uh, Mrs. Davis gave them to me.
她说他们是为了我的前辈——
She said they were for my former--
我的——我的旅伴。
my--my traveling companion.
哎呀!去他妈的。我不想要这些。
Ew! Fuck that. I don't want these.
你能和围裙人谈谈水吗?
Can--can you talk to Apron Man about water?
我需要知道克拉拉的去向。
I need to know where Clara's headed.
别担心,好吗?我明白了。
Don't worry, okay? I got this.
你看到了吗?
Did you see that?
不,什麽?
No, what?
剑上18小时!
18 hours on the sword!
剑上19小时!
19 hours on the sword!
剑上21小时!
21 hours on the sword!
你值得吗?
Are you worthy?
剑上22小时!
22 hours on the sword!
剑上23小时!
23 hours on the sword!
剩下19个灵魂。
19 souls left.
我感觉不到我的腿!
I can't feel my legs!
天啊!我感觉不到我的腿!
Oh, God! I can't feel my legs!
拧它。
Screw it.
这是剑上的24小时。
And that's 24 hours on the sword.
不!
No!
打电♥话♥给你,先生。
Call for you, sir.
跟我说说话。
Talk to me.
你好,我的儿子。
Hello, my son.
我只是想知道你能不能告诉我...
I was just wondering if you could tell me...
你从哪裡得到那些令人难以置信的鞋子?
where did you get those incredible shoes?
来自妈!
From your mom!
来自你的妈妈,爸爸。
From your mom, Father.
你知道它是什麽样子吗
Do you know what it's like
如此深爱一个女人...
to love a woman so deeply...
却对她来说完全看不见?
and yet remain completely invisible to her?
我知道那是什麽感觉。
I do know what that's like.
我被放牧了,
I've been put out to pasture,
从我的位置上撤职。
removed from my position.
但如果我能保住我的手
But if I can just keep my hand
在这血腥的刀刃上足够长,
on this bloody blade long enough,
剧集 | 戴维斯夫人(2023) | 导航列表