剧集 | 戴维斯夫人(2023) | 导航列表
Yeah?
那不是我的
That's not my...
我帮不上忙 我很抱歉
I can't help. I'm sorry.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey!
亚瑟 我正在进行一项非常重要的任务
Arthur, I am on a very important quest
寻找圣杯 这样我就可以摧毁
to find the Holy Grail so I can destroy
一个危险的强大算法
a dangerously powerful Algorithm,
强大到它知道你在哪里
so powerful, it knew where you were.
因为很明显 好吧 你被救了
Because apparently... Kay, so you were rescued
然后决定回到这里
and you decided to come back here?
什么 这不关我的事 各人有各人的爱好
What... it's not my business. To each his own.
但如果你认识克拉拉 我知道你认识她
But if you know Clara... And hey, I know that you do...
你可以帮我们
You can help us.
你是认真的吗 他是认真的吗
Are you serious? Is he serious?
对 我不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
但是 丽兹 我们还是算了吧
But, Lizzie, I think we should probably forget it, right?
丽兹
"Lizzie"?
伊丽莎白的简称吗
As in short for Elizabeth?
是的
Yeah.
伊丽莎白·阿伯特
Elizabeth Abbott?
你是普雷斯顿·威利吗
Are you Preston Wiley?
你怎么知道我们的名字
How do you know our names?
我本想放过你们 但命运却把你带到了我身边
I tried to spare you, but it brought you right to me.
放过我们什么 不不不 我们不需要谁来放过
Spare us from... no, no, no. We don't require sparing.
告诉我们克拉拉在哪里
Just... just tell us where Clara is,
我们就走
and we'll be on our way.
她比你想的要近
She's closer than you think.
但在我告诉你们她在哪之前
But before I tell you where she is,
你必须先了解她是谁
you must first understand who she is.
那个故事她的故事
And that story, her story,
带来了一个警告
it comes with a warning.
如果你选择走进那扇门
And if you choose to go through that door,
会有后果的
there will be consequences.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
对 我确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
好的
Okay.
你留下 我也留下
You stay, I stay.
好的
Okay.
那就选择后果吧
Consequences it is.
蛋白质
Protein.
为了翘臀
For the buns.
小心
Watch out for the...
骨头
Bones.
你没事吧
You okay?
我第一次见到克拉拉时
When I first met Clara,
她刚离开金币姊妹会
she'd just left the Sisters of the Coin.
什么东西
The what?
金币姊妹会
The Sisters of the Coin.
最高机密组织
The top secret organization.
宝藏的保护者 圣杯
The protectors of the Asset. The Grail.
女银行家
The... the banker women.
我滴妈 -不不不
Oh, for fuck's sake. -No, no, no.
你们俩知道什么吗 -我们知道那个女银行家
Do you two know anything? -We do know the banker women.
我们知道那个女银行家 我们知道
We know the banker women. We know the...
你还是从头开始说吧
How 'bout you just start from the beginning?
从前
Once upon a time,
有一个年轻的女孩
there was a young girl
满头火红的头发
with a head full of fiery red hair.
我知道她还小
I know it is before her time.
但她不会麻烦到大家的
She will not be a bother.
你应该进去
You should get inside.
他们在等着呢 玛蒂尔德
They are waiting, Mathilde.
等等
So hang on.
玛蒂尔德 她也有红头发吗
Mathilde, does she also have red hair,
皮肤很好 挥舞着刀
great skin, wields a knife?
你怎么认识玛蒂尔德的
How do you know Mathilde?
丽兹把她揍得屁滚尿流
Lizzie kicked the shit out of her.
不 我没有 我跟踪了她
No, I did not. I was following her,
我以为她是克拉拉
and I thought she was Clara.
不 不 她不是克拉拉
No. -No, she's not Clara.
但是她
But she is...
妈妈
Maman?
我工作的时候不要叫我妈妈
Do not call me maman when I am at work.
她是她妈妈 我没想到啊
She's her mother? I did not see that coming.
我想到了
I did.
玛蒂尔德是克拉拉的母亲
Mathilde is Clara's mother,
但她并算不上好妈妈
but she wasn't exactly maternal.
你就呆在这里 克拉拉
You are going to stay in this spot, Clara,
在任何情况下你都不能进去
and under no circumstances are you to go through those doors.
她肯定要进去的
Oh, she's definitely going through those doors.
对 丽兹也很不尊重这些界限
Yeah, Lizzie here doesn't respect boundaries either.
这种事老是发生
It's kind of like a recurring theme.
老是发生
A recurring theme?
你控制不住自己 锁着的门 记得吗
Oh, you can't help yourself. Locked doors?
不记得 -开什么玩笑
No. -Are you kidding me?
我都懒得给她包礼物
I didn't even bother wrapping her presents.
这家伙喜欢偷看
This one peeks.
因为你总是送我糟糕的礼物
'Cause you always gave me terrible presents.
你也不是讨厌我给你的所有东西
You didn't hate everything I gave you.
你在说
What are you...
对你听到了 -别说了
Yeah, you heard me. -Stop it.
对不起
Sorry.
请继续
Please continue.
谢谢
Thank you.
当克拉拉在她母亲上班的地方
And while Clara spent that long summer day
度过那个漫长的暑假时
at her mother's work,
她看到了一些奇怪的事情
she saw some curious things.
那个女人拿着圣杯
That woman has the... the Grail
藏在她的假肚子里
hidden in her fake belly.
我在湖边看到的就是这个
That's what I saw at the lake!
怎么 你可以参与对话
Oh, what, you get to participate,
我就得闭嘴吗 -你们俩能不能
and I have to shut up? -Both of you just...
我是想描述很奇怪的事情
I'm trying to describe the curious things.
对不起 继续吧
Sorry. Go ahead.
妈妈
Maman?
现在 克拉拉可以大声喊叫
Now, Clara could have called out,
让大家知道她已经被遗忘了
made it known that she'd been forgotten.
但是 是的 你是对的
But yes, you're right.
她还是走了进去
She went through the bloody doors.
她在那里看到的东西
And what she saw in there
将永远改变她的生活
would change her life forever.
你为什么不守规矩
Why can't you follow the rules?
我告诉过你别进来 克拉拉
I told you not to come in here, Clara!
现在我必须杀了你
Now I must kill you.
好家伙 -怎么了
Holy shit! -Whoa! What?
她杀了自己的女儿啊
Whoa, she killed her own daughter?
这可不行啊 -这剧情也太急转直下了
No. Not okay. -That escalated so quickly.
不 不会吧 等等 -去他♥娘♥的♥
No, no, wait. Wait, no. -Kick the shit out of her...
不 不是的 她没有杀掉她
No... no, she didn't kill her.
但是接下来 玛蒂尔德便不得不
But what came next, what Mathilde was now forced
让她的女儿接受这残酷的命运
to subject her daughter to, was a fate far worse.
我其实不是位银行家
I am not a banker, Clara.
我是金币姊妹会的一员
I am a Sister of the Coin.
秘密女性组织的成员
A member of a secret organization of women
几个世纪以来 致力于
who have worked for centuries
以金融机构作掩护
in financial institutions as a means
完成我们真正的使命
to hide our true agenda,
守护这份宝藏
the care and protection of the Asset.
我们是在两千年前得到的这份宝藏
The Asset came to us millennia ago,
两位基♥督♥教教♥徒♥
when two apostles of the Christ,
都声称圣杯是他们的 而他们
剧集 | 戴维斯夫人(2023) | 导航列表