剧集 | 戴维斯夫人(2023) | 导航列表
我提供温和的指导,结构,
I provide gentle guidance, structure,
和无条件护理。
and unconditional care.
这裡。
Here.
每个人在生日那天都会获得一份免费礼物。
Everyone gets a free gift on their birthday.
哇。
Wow.
加权卡,
Weighted card,
连接到盖子的隐形螺纹。
invisible thread connected to lid.
不是哇。
Not wow.
但是哪张卡呢?
But which card?
毫米?
Mm?
你怎麽知道的?
How did you know?
魔术师从不透露——
A magician never reveals--
你不是魔术师。你是一台电脑。
You're not a magician. You're a computer.
我可以两者兼而有之吗?
Can I be both?
好。你想从我这裡得到什麽?
Okay. What do you want from me?
我知道你在想什麽。
I know what you're thinking.
你不知道我在想什麽。
You have no idea what I am thinking.
你在想,“她可以得到任何人
You're thinking, "She could get anyone
“做她要求他们做的事,
"to do whatever she asks them to,
那她为什麽要挑剔我呢?
so why is she picking on me?"
信不信由你,西蒙妮,你简直就是
Believe it or not, Simone, you are quite literally
地球上唯一能完成的人
the only person on the planet who can accomplish
我要问什麽。
what I'm about to ask.
只有你能完成这个任务。
Only you can fulfill this quest.
刨冰人,就是你,
The shave ice guy, that was you,
然后是我追的那个傢伙
and then the dude that I chased
用巨大的放大镜是...
with the giant magnifying glass was...
是的。
Yes.
你毁了我们的果酱。-我做了。
And you destroyed our jam. - I did.
这样我们大家就会,
So that we would, all of us,
被赶出修道院,对吧?
be forced out of the convent, right?
右。
Right.
而你做这一切只是为了让我完成你的任务。
And you did all that just to get me to do your quest.
经典力量。
Classic force.
你刚刚承认毁了我的生活。
You just admitted to destroying my life.
我为什麽要奉上帝的名为你做任何事情?
Why in God's name would I do anything for you?
因为我会答应你一个愿望。
Because I will grant you a wish.
好吧,愿望是给小女孩的。
Well, wishes are for little girls.
我打赌某人
I'm betting someone
谁对自己的生活有很多失望
who had a lot of disappointment in their life
对你说。
said that to you.
什麽样的愿望?
What kind of wish?
我不能复活死人或打破
I can't resurrect the dead or break
自然的基本法则,
the fundamental laws of nature,
但几乎其他任何东西。
but pretty much anything else.
什麽?
Anything?
什麽。
Anything.
但愿。。。
I wish...
给你的。。。
for you...
以关闭。
to turn off.
关闭自己。
Shut yourself down.
我要你死。
I want you to die.
你自己有一笔交易。
You have yourself a deal.
任务是什麽?
What's the quest?
西蒙妮修女,
Sister Simone,
您必须找到...
you must locate...
圣杯。
the Holy Grail.
现在怎麽办?
The what now?
圣杯。
The Holy Grail.
基♥督♥的杯。
The cup of Christ.
在你找到它之后,我需要你摧毁它。
And after you find it, I need you to destroy it.
一旦你这样做了,我就会结束我的生命。
Once you do, I will end my life.
你说什麽,西蒙妮?
What do you say, Simone?
您是否同意此任务的条款和条件?
Do you agree to the terms and conditions of this quest?
我该怎麽称呼你?
What should I call you?
* Ready or not, here I come ♪
*准备好与否,我来了 ♪
♪ You can't hide ♪
♪ 你无法隐藏 ♪
♪ Gonna love you ♪
♪ 会爱上你 ♪
♪ And make you love me ♪
♪ 让你爱我 ♪
♪ Ready or not, here I come ♪
♪ 准备好与否,我来了 ♪
♪ You can't hide ♪
♪ 你无法隐藏 ♪
♪ Gonna love you ♪
♪ 会爱上你 ♪
♪ And make you love me ♪
♪ 让你爱我 ♪
♪ You can't run away ♪
♪ 你逃不掉 ♪
♪ For this love I got, oh baby ♪
♪ 为了这份爱,我得到了,哦,宝贝 ♪
♪ Hey baby, 'cause I got a lot, yeah ♪
♪ 嘿,宝贝,因为我得到了很多,是的 ♪
♪ Anywhere you go ♪
♪ 无论你走到♪哪裡
♪ My poor heart's gonna know, oh, baby ♪
♪ 我可怜的心会知道,哦,宝贝 ♪
♪ Hey, baby, you can't hide from my love, oh, no ♪
♪ 嘿,宝贝,你躲不开我的爱,哦,不 ♪
♪ Ready or not, here I come ♪
♪ 准备好与否,我来了 ♪
♪ You can't hide ♪
♪ 你无法隐藏 ♪
♪ Gonna find you ♪
♪ 去找你 ♪
♪ I'll keep you happy ♪
♪ 我会让你开心 ♪
♪ Ready or not, here I come ♪
♪ 准备好与否,我来了 ♪
♪ You can't hide ♪
♪ 你无法隐藏 ♪
♪ Gonna love you ♪
♪ 会爱上你 ♪
♪ I'll make you happy ♪
♪ 我会让你快乐 ♪
剧集 | 戴维斯夫人(2023) | 导航列表