剧集 | 戴维斯夫人(2023) | 导航列表
There will be a robe waiting for you
储物柜号♥码是
in locker number...
14
14,
里面有吸水性内♥裤♥
where you will also find an absorbent undergarment.
吸水内♥裤♥
Undergarment?
你是指尿布?
What is that, like, a diaper?
不一定要穿
It's not required, but I know the cleanup crew
但您穿了 清洁员会很感激
sure appreciates it when the expirees wear them.
感激我拉裤子?
Because I'm gonna shit my pants?
不 感激你没有弄脏长袍
No, because you're going to shit your robe.
听着 丹妮
All right. Look, Dani,
我知道你在演哪一出
I understand that you're just following whatever script
是算法给你的剧本
the Algorithm has given you,
但我们能跳过恐吓环节吗?
but can we drop the scare tactics, please?
戴姐根本不会杀死任何东西
I know the Big D has no intention whatsoever of killing me.
一切都是傻♥逼♥学习成长的一部分
This is all part of some dumb learning experience.
直接跳到"出去后我改变了"这部分好吗?
So can we please just skip to the part where I walk out of here a changed man?
威利先生 我不知道您哪来的误解
Mr. Wiley, I'm not sure where you got that impression,
但您无法离开
but you're not walking out of here at all.
您确实会改变
Though I suppose you will be changed--
从活变成死
from alive to dead.
奶奶最出名的蜂蜜黄油三明治
Nana's infamous honey butter and bologna sandwich.
她每次做都会说 加一点爱
Every time she put it in front of us, she would say it was made with love,
嗯
Mmm.
好好吃
It's so good.
那 西蒙妮…
So, Simone...
你的故事呢?
what's your story?
我是被戴维斯夫人赶出家门的修女
Well, I'm a nun forced from her home by Mrs. Davis
好让我替她执行任务
so She could send me on a Quest.
但她老是故障
But all this time She has been glitching,
给我一些意义不明的线索
sending me these clues that She doesn't seem aware
比如这个地址
that She's sending me, like this address.
我在猜 她的潜意识想要我
I mean, I think that Her subconscious wanted me
找到你 因为你是她的妈妈
to find you, because you're Her mother.
哇 姑娘
Wow, girl.
好一个故事
That is some story.
我错了吗?
Am I wrong?
首先
First off,
算法没有潜意识
algorithms don't have subconsciouses.
它有子程序
They have subroutines.
子程序
Subroutines?
它也没有妈妈 那叫程序员
And they don't have mothers, they have coders.
是本人很久以前做的
Which I was, a long time ago.
是你创造了她?
So you made Her?
不是她
Not Her.
它
It.
为什么没人知道?
How is it that no one knows?
哦 他们知道
Oh, they know.
我必须告诉他们 免得他们下载沉迷
I had to tell them, so they wouldn't download It and get hooked like everyone else.
"万能的救世主"它没那么光彩
Kind of took the shine off the whole "all-powerful saver of the world"
一旦告诉世人 它原本…
once I told them what It actually is.
是干嘛用的
What It was designed for.
它原本是干嘛用的?
And what was It designed for?
我创造的是未来
I've created the future,
我们的需求会被满足 生活可以改善
where our needs can be met, where our lives can change.
那
So...
你觉得呢?
what do you think?
呃
Uh-huh.
你知道这是个水牛城狂野鸡翅的应用程序吗?
You do realize this is an app for Buffalo Wild Wings?
(水牛城狂野鸡翅:是美国一家连锁餐厅 以各种口味的鸡翅而闻名。)
水牛城狂野鸡翅
Buffalo Wild Wings?
水牛城狂野鸡翅
Buffalo Wild Wings.
你…他妈在逗我?
Are you fucking kidding me?
甲方否决了
The company passed.
说我的代码太过超前 我也知道
Said my code was too ambitious for their needs, which I knew.
当时太年轻 我是想
But I was young, and I thought, you know,
何不把这好东西
why not shoehorn philanthropy
放进这个鸡翅应用程序?
into this app for chicken wings?
大家都爱鸡翅
Everybody loves chicken wings.
我就夹带一点私货
I'll just Trojan horse that shit right in between
毕竟有26种不同口味
the 26 sauces and seasonings.
后来我想
And I thought
也许有人能利用它
maybe somebody might use it for good.
于是我删掉有关餐厅的内容
So I stripped all mention of Buffalo Wild Wings,
不具名上传到开源网站
took my name off of it, and uploaded it to Open Source
就在楼下厨房♥上传的
from Nana's kitchen table, right downstairs.
所以"翅膀"是指鸡翅吗?
So the Wings were literal?
还有"截止日期" 那是优♥惠♥券吗?
And the Expiration Dates, is that coupons?
为什么它派我去找这个?
And why the hell did It send me to find this?
那是什么鬼?
Oh. What the fuck is that?
超神圣的圣杯
The Holy fucking Grail!
解释一下 为什么一个测试版的
So maybe explain to me why a beta version
餐厅应用程序要我去找圣杯?
for a Buffalo Wild Wings app sent me on a Quest to find it?
某个业务员把餐厅员工守则打在代码中
Anyone who pitched to them had to embed their employee manual into our code.
黄金守则 第1条
Page one, golden rule:
"100%让客户满意是我们的宗旨(圣杯)"
"100% customer satisfaction is our Holy Grail."
不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
她…它希望我
She--It wants me to--
摧毁这个东西
to destroy this thing.
你看 算法误解了
Look, algorithms misinterpret shit
别不相信
like you wouldn't believe.
也许代码意识到100%客户满意度
Maybe--maybe the code realized that 100% customer satisfaction
是不可能达成的规则
isn't possible, so It's gaming for that
于是要你把圣碗从规则中移除?
by taking your holy bowl out of the equation?
太愚蠢了
This is so dumb.
没错
Oh, yeah.
算法超愚蠢 -不好吧
Algorithms are super dumb. -No. But it--Okay.
如果我毁掉圣碗…圣杯
If I destroy the holy bowl--
戴夫人会实现我一个愿望
Grail--Mrs. D grants me a wish.
而我希望她关机
And my--my wish is for Her to turn off.
伟人
Great.
你会接受我
You would just be okay with me
终结你创造的生命?
ending your creation's life?
我没创造生命
I didn't create life.
代码而已
I wrote code.
如果我能许愿…
If I make my wish...
戴维斯夫人真的会关机吗?
can I trust Mrs. Davis will really turn off?
如果她还记得我教她的 是的
If She remembers what I taught Her, yeah.
她会遵守诺言
Yeah, She'll keep Her word.
不是她
Not She.
它
It.
好吧 西蒙妮修女
Well, Simone the Nun,
看来你能杀死算法
sounds like you got an algorithm to kill.
我们的工程师
Our engineers.
负责测量你的生命体征
They will be taking your vitals and measurements
为了正确校准仪器
to properly calibrate the Apparatus.
嗯
Mm.
是那个仪器吗?
And is that the Apparatus?
不是 那是仪器的模型
No, it's a model of the Apparatus.
请站上磅秤
Please step onto the scale.
请脱掉靴子
You'll need to remove your boots.
哦 我想穿着
Oh, the boots will be staying on.
威利先生 仪器是精心设计的
Mr. Wiley, the Apparatus is designed
能尽量让你有效且无痛的死亡
to deliver the most efficient and painless death possible.
任何外来元素都可能导致…
Any foreign element might throw off the--
更惨?
Killing?
你在害怕
You're scared.
没有
Am not.
你有
Are too.
我知道
And I know,
因为我也害怕过
because I was also scared.
剧集 | 戴维斯夫人(2023) | 导航列表