剧集 | 戴维斯夫人(2023) | 导航列表
取决于它。
depended on it.
生计有保障。
Livelihood secure.
那是谁?
Who is that?
留在这裡。
Stay here.
交付果酱,没有进站。
Deliver the jam, and no pit stops.
坚持预算。
Stick to the budget.
母亲从未错过过一次果酱比赛。
Mother's never missed a jam run.
她为什麽要抛弃我们?
Why would she abandon us?
她没有抛弃我们。
She didn't abandon us.
不要那麽戏剧化,玛丽·特蕾莎。
Don't be so dramatic, Marie Therese.
希望妈妈不要去那个地方
Hoping Mother didn't go to that place
他们让你在哪裡,[咕噜咕噜]。
where they make you, [grunts].
空手道?-死。
Karate? - Dead.
我看到那个女人胳膊上的痕迹,她看起来很害怕。
I saw the marks on that woman's arm, and she looked scared.
为什麽有人会奉上帝的名顺服——
Why in God's name would anyone submit themselves to--
哦,好吃!
Oh, yummy!
我从小就没有吃过刨冰。
I haven't had shave ice since I was a little girl.
我家乡有一家小店。
There was this little shop back in my hometown.
他们有最好的芒果糖浆。
They had the best mango syrup.
[轻柔的戏剧音乐]
[soft dramatic music]
哦,芒果!
Ooh, mangoes!
我们必须得到一些。
We have to get some.
全部:禁止进站!坚持预算!
all: No pit stops! Stick to the budget!
今天是星期二。
It's Tuesday.
真是一种享受。
What a treat.
嗯,好吃。谢谢。
Mmm, yummy. Thank you.
嘿!
Hey to you!
你有什麽味道,姐姐?
What's your flavor, Sis?
你的是什麽?-啊?
What's yours? - Eh?
您卖♥♥刨冰多久了
How long have you been selling shave ice
鸟不生蛋的地方?
in the middle of nowhere?
12年,给予或接受。
12 years, give or take.
你知道我一辈子都住在里诺吗?
Do you know I've lived in Reno my whole life?
我从来没见过你。
And I've never seen you.
嗯。
Hmm.
嗯,这个支架是轮子上的,所以我经常走动。
Well, this stand's on wheels, so I move around a lot.
但是你为什麽要在高速公路上买♥♥看板呢?
But then why did you buy billboards on the highway?
它不必像这样下去,西蒙妮。
It doesn't have to go down like this, Simone.
我不记得告诉过你我的名字。
I don't recall telling you my name.
看,女士...
Look, lady...
我只是想挣我的翅膀。
I'm just trying to earn my Wings.
它现在在和你说话吗?
Is It talking to you right now?
她想和你说话。
She wants to be talking to you.
好吧,我想一个人呆着。
Well, I want to be left alone.
实际上,它无能为力
And there's literally nothing It can do
改变我的想法。
to change my mind about that.
该死!
Oh, shit!
很抱歉。
So sorry.
什麽?
What?
刚刚发生了什麽?
What just happened?
哦!
Oh!
母亲的背影。
Mother's back.
母亲,果酱——
Mother, the jam--
我听说了。
I heard.
你听说了?来自谁?
You heard? From who?
把你的姐♥妹♥们♥聚集在圣所里,西蒙妮。
Gather your sisters in the sanctuary, Simone.
你们都被解僱了。
You're all fired.
什麽?
What?
教会因捐款而高举
The church is held aloft by contributions
来自其成员。
from its members.
但是,曾经高举起的东西现在却崩溃了。
But what was once held aloft has now come crashing down.
我们毕竟是企业,一切都必须过去,
We are a business after all, and everything must go,
包括我们。
including us.
我们还是修女吗?
Are we still nuns?
你当然是。
Of course you are.
你不能再住在这裡了。
You just can't live here anymore.
教堂卖♥♥掉了修道院和它所在的土地。
The church sold the convent and the land it sits upon.
卖♥♥了?给谁?
Sold it? To who?
这些事情远远高于我的工资等级,即零。
Such matters are far above my pay grade, which is zero.
我们什麽时候必须离开?
When do we have to leave?
明天。
Tomorrow.
我的姐♥妹♥们♥,你们要静下来,因为一切都不会失去。
Be still, my sisters, for all is not lost.
我已经为我们所有人提供了安全的安置
I have secured placements for all of us
继续提供服务。
to continue to be of service.
啊,希望姐姐将在马尔地夫受到欢迎,
Ah, Sister Hope will be welcome in the Maldives,
在那裡她将恢复他们生病的珊瑚礁。
where she will restore their ailing reef.
奥利姐姐?
Sister Ollie?
奥利,是的。
Ollie, yes.
你要去 坎昆, 墨西哥,
You're going to Cancun, Mexico,
在那裡您将康复生病的驴子。
where you will rehabilitate ailing donkeys.
维萨礼品卡!
A Visa gift card!
足以满足最基本的必需品。
Enough to cover the bare necessities.
2,56♥4♥ 美元。
$2,56♥4♥.
西蒙妮姐姐,这将是百慕大给你的。
Sister Simone, it shall be Bermuda for you.
孤儿院-- - 你和它谈过?
The orphanage that-- - You talked to It?
对不起?- 它做到了。
Excuse me? - It did this.
它买♥♥下了我们的土地,
It bought our land,
它炸毁了我们的果酱,然后你,
It blew up our jam, and then you,
你为了256♥4♥块银子卖♥♥光了我们。
you sold us out for 2,56♥4♥ pieces of silver.
你甚至知道为什麽它选择这个数位吗?
Do you even know why It chose that number?
因为我。
Because of me.
它这样做是因为我不会和它说话。
It's doing this because I will not talk to It.
也许你应该。
Maybe you should.
我祈求上帝的指引。
I ask God for guidance.
他把我送到她那裡。
He sent me to Her.
嘿,也许这是一件好事。
Hey, maybe it's a good thing.
也许你最终会和某人在一起
Maybe you'll wind up with someone
比我好多了。
way better than me.
我知道。
I know.
我也会想你的。
I'm gonna miss you too.
主啊,请把你的光照在这匹马上。
Lord, please shine your light on this horse.
看到他被爱和关心。
See that he is loved and cared for.
用你的良善和恩典保护他,
Protect him with your goodness and grace,
哦,主啊,因为他——[嗅]
oh, Lord, because he-- [sniffles]
他真的是最棒的。
He really is the best.
奉你的名祈祷。
In your name we pray.
恰恰。
Cha-cha-cha.
冰茶,柠檬水?
Iced tea, lemonade?
阿诺德·帕尔默。
Arnold Palmer.
好。
Nice.
你的服装。它来自什麽?
Your costume. What's it from?
它不是来自任何东西。我是修女。
It's not from anything. I'm a nun.
[轻笑]喜欢,真的吗?
[chuckles] Like, for real?
是的,真的。-凉。
Yeah, for real. - Cool.
不知道他们有那些了。
Didn't know they had those anymore.
瑞典肉丸托盘是空的。
The Swedish meatball tray is empty.
你会得到更多吗?
Are you gonna get more?
哦,是的,当然。
Oh, yeah, sure.
哦,现在。好。
Oh, right now. Okay.
得到了你。
Got you.
不。
No.
我不是在和它说话,我在吃东西。
I am not talking to It. I'm eating.
[一起]请问你能给我们一家人拍张照片吗?
[together] Will you take a photo of our family, please?
是的,我当然会。
Yes, of course I will.
你好。
Hi.
说乳酪!
Say cheese!
女孩:乳酪!
girls: Cheese!
她说你应该去猫头鹰房♥间
She says you should go to the Owl Room
在Eli McCoy小学,当你准备好和她说话时。
at Eli McCoy Elementary when you're ready to talk to Her.
什麽?
What?
剧集 | 戴维斯夫人(2023) | 导航列表