剧集 | 戴维斯夫人(2023) | 导航列表
在我们领先的时候退出,亲爱的。
Quit while we're ahead, honey.
呃。这是你的幸运日。
Uh-uh. This is your lucky day.
好吧。
all right.
女士们,先生们,你们要相信我,
Ladies and gentlemen, you're gonna want to trust me,
但我求求你,不要。
but I beg you, do not.
你必须是批判的,怀疑的。
You must be critical, doubtful.
仔细检查我的一举一动。
Scrutinize my every move.
如果您需要有关如何执行此操作的建议,
And if you need advice on how to do that,
问问我的妻子塞莱斯特就知道了!
just ask my wife, Celeste!
哦!
Oh!
因为魔术就像婚姻一样。
Because a magic trick is just like a marriage.
你知道我会背叛你...
You know I'm gonna betray you...
[剧烈呼气][笑声]
[exhales sharply] [laughter]
但是你留下来确切地看到...
But you stick around to see exactly...
我要怎麽做。
how I'm going to do it.
哦!
audience: Oh!
现在是晚上的那个时候。
Now it's that time of night.
我需要观众中一个勇敢的灵魂。
I need a brave soul from the audience.
让我们看看我们这裡有什麽。
Let's see what we have here.
哟,在这边!
Yo, over here!
太醉了。[笑声]
Too drunk. [laughter]
太急切了。太帅了。
Too eager. Too handsome.
我看看。
Let's see.
哦,对不起,小姐。
Oh, I'm sorry, young lady.
你必须这麽高才能骑车。
You must be this tall to ride the ride.
[观众呻♥吟♥,嘘声]
[audience groans, boos]
好吧,好吧,我就破例一次。
Okay, okay, I'll make an exception just this once.
而我勇敢的志愿者的名字是——
And my brave volunteer's name is--
PSST,名字?
psst, name?
丽兹。-丽兹。
Lizzie. - Lizzie.
这就是我们要做的。
Here's what we're gonna do.
演出前,我选择了三位独♥立♥的志愿者
Before the show, I selected three separate volunteers
抽一张牌而不向任何人展示。
to draw a single card without showing it to anyone.
你们现在能不能站起来,
Can you folks please stand up now,
如果你不介意的话?
if you don't mind?
谢谢。
Thank you.
而且,莉齐,你能不能请
And, Lizzie, can you please
站在座位上又好又高?
stand on your seat nice and tall?
这就是我们要做的。
Here's what we're gonna do.
我要把这副牌扔给你。
I'm gonna throw this deck of cards at you.
你要伸手去抓一个。
You're gonna reach up and catch one.
当你抓住它,如果你抓住它,
When you catch it, if you catch it,
看一看
take a look
说出它是什麽,好吗?
and say what it is, okay?
准备?
Ready?
在三。
On three.
一。
One.
二。
Two.
三。
Three.
还有,莉齐,这张卡是什麽?
And, Lizzie, what is the card?
红心女王!- 红心女王!
The queen of hearts! - The queen of hearts!
其他人,你的底牌是什麽?
And everyone else, what are your cards?
大喊大叫!- 红心女王!
Shout it out! - The queen of hearts!
红心女王!
Queen of hearts!
红心女王!
The queen of hearts!
那真是太神奇了。
That was amazing.
* Pretend you're happy when you're blue ♪
* 假装你忧鬱时很开心 ♪
♪ It isn't very hard to do ♪
♪ 这并不难做到 ♪
♪ And you'll find happiness ♪
♪ 你会找到幸福 ♪
♪ With odd and end ♪
♪ 与奇数与结束 ♪
亲爱的,你认为你一个人在这裡会没事吗?
Do you think you're gonna be okay alone here, honey?
是的,蒂娜,我会好起来的。
Yeah, Tina, I'll be good.
* Remember anyone can dream ♪
*记住任何人都可以梦想 ♪
周四见。- 再见,蒂娜。晚上,拉裡。
See you Thursday. - Bye, Tina. Night, Larry.
* Nothing's bad as it may seem ♪
*没有什麽是坏♪的,因为它看起来很糟糕
第32号♥。
Number 32.
32号♥?
Number 32?
我正在寻找 32 号♥。
I'm looking for number 32.
不是32?
No 32?
第33号♥。
Number 33.
♪ Pretend ♪
♪ 假装 ♪
♪ You'll find a love you can share ♪
♪ 你会找到一个你可以分享♪的爱
♪ One you can call all your own ♪
♪ 你可以称之为自己的 ♪
♪ Just close your eyes, he'll be there ♪
♪ 只要闭上眼睛,他就会在那裡 ♪
你今晚很棒,虫子。
You were great tonight, bug.
谢谢,爸爸。你们俩也做得很好。
Thanks, Dad. You both did great too.
你听到了吗,亲爱的?
You hear that, sweetheart?
我们的女儿认为我们很棒。
Our daughter thinks we were great.
她只是告诉我们
She's just telling us
她认为我们想听什麽
what she thinks we want to hear
因为她担心自己不这样做,
because she's worried if she didn't,
我们会克制感情。
we would withhold affection.
好吧,我不会扣留炸玉米饼。
Well, I'm not withholding tacos.
谁饿了?
Who's hungry?
甚至不要想着去那扇门后面。
Do not even think of going behind that door.
来吧,塞莱斯特。
Come on, Celeste.
告诉我你在做什麽。
Just tell me what you're working on.
我们是合作伙伴。
We're partners.
如果我们是合作伙伴,您会承认
If we were partners, you would acknowledge
谁设计了你正在表演的东西。
who designed what you are performing.
每个人都知道你是工程师,亲爱的。
Everyone knows you're the engineer, honey.
我只是舞台上讲性别歧视笑话的白♥痴♥。
I'm just the idiot onstage telling sexist jokes.
来吧,好吗?
Come on, please?
让我看看。我保证我会——
Just let me take a look. I promise I'll--
我正在处理,正在处理新的东西。
I am in process, in process on something new.
还有我的东西。
And something mine.
我的就是你的,你的就是我的。
What's mine is yours, and what's yours is mine.
在疾病和健康方面
In sickness and in health
只要我们俩都活着。
as long as we both shall live.
我明白我的誓言,蒙哥马利。
I understand my vows, Montgomery.
出于某种莫名其妙的原因,我仍然爱你。
And for some inexplicable reason, I still love you.
但是,上帝啊,请説明我,如果你踏入我的工作室,
But so help me God, if you set one foot inside my workshop,
我会射掉你的鸡♥巴♥。
I will shoot your dick off.
女士们,先生们,你们要相信我,
Ladies and gentlemen, you're gonna want to trust me,
但我求求你,不要。
but I beg you, do not.
你知道我会背叛你,
You know I'm going to betray you,
但你坚持来看
but you stick around to see
确切地说,我将如何做到这一点。
exactly how I'm going to do it.
相信我,不要。
Trust me, do not.
还有,莉齐,这张卡是什麽?
And, Lizzie, what is the card?
[扭曲] 相信我。- 红心女王!
[distorted] Trust me. - The queen of hearts!
红心女王!
The queen of hearts!
红心女王!
The queen of hearts!
晚上,甜蜜的馅饼。
Night, sweetie pie.
* They did the Monster Mash ♪
*他们做了怪物溷搭 ♪
♪ The Monster Mash ♪
♪ 怪物醪液 ♪
♪ They did the Mash ♪
♪ 他们做了捣碎 ♪
♪ It caught on in a flash ♪
♪ 它瞬间♪流行起来
♪ They did the Mash ♪
♪ 他们做了捣碎 ♪
谁准备好迎接万圣节了?
Who's ready for Halloween?
不给糖就捣蛋是不是有点晚了?
Isn't it a bit late for trick-or-treating?
啊,青蛙放屁。
Ah, frog farts.
这是巫术时刻。
It's the witching hour.
这是撼动这座城市的最佳时机
That is the perfect time to shake this city down
对于里诺的所有高果糖糖浆。
for all the high-fructose syrup in Reno.
你说什麽,梅林?
What do you say, Merlin?
对不起,虫子。
I'm sorry, bug.
你错过了万圣节,这都是我的错。
You missed Halloween, and it's all my fault.
没关係,爸爸。
It's okay, Dad.
不。不,不是。
No. No, it's not.
剧集 | 戴维斯夫人(2023) | 导航列表