剧集 | 戴维斯夫人(2023) | 导航列表
I'm scared.
我害怕失去这些
I'm scared to lose this.
无论你到哪里
Wherever you go...
我都会在那里
I will be there also.
我们不会失去任何东西
I don't think we're losing anything.
也许我不能来看你…
I may not be able to come see you...
但我能一直感受到你
But I will always feel you.
你怎么这么肯定?
How can you be so sure?
这就是我信仰的力量
Such is the strength of my faith.
我爱你 西蒙妮
I love you, Simone.
我爱你 杰
I love you, Jay.
等等 - 什么什么什么?
Wait! -What, what, what?
玛丽亚 她说唯一的方法是
You said, Mary--she told you this would only work
需要无私的行为
if it was a selfless act,
你是在为他做 而不是为自己
something you were doing for him, not yourself.
我是为他
I am doing this for him.
还有她
And for Her.
玛丽亚?
Who, Mary?
另一个"她"
The other Her.
什么?
What?
你喝酒是因为如果摧毁圣杯
You're drinking because if you destroy it,
就能摧毁戴维斯夫人
you destroy Mrs. Davis.
这不是无私的行为
That would not be a selfless act.
并不影响 妈妈
This isn't exactly helping, Mother.
但她很有影响
But She is helpful.
你只看到她摧毁我们的修道院
You see Her only as having destroyed our convent.
然而 我们每个人都找到了新的激♥情♥
Yet every one of us has found new passion,
正因我们离开了
new purpose, since we left.
玛丽·弗朗西丝修女
Sister Mary Frances,
照顾新几内亚濒危的针鼹
caring for endangered echidna in New Guinea,
她现在很开心
she actually smiles now.
你忘了 我也离开了修道院
You forget, I also left the convent,
我也没见她有任何帮助
and I did not see Her helping anyone.
也许是因为你不想接受
Maybe because you didn't want to,
你没有在看
because you weren't looking.
她在独居老人的窗前表演弦乐四重奏
She sends string quartets to the windows of widowers.
她知道我们最喜欢的童年故事
She knows our favorite childhood stories
在不眠之夜读给我们听
and reads them to us on sleepless nights.
她把那些分散的东西凝聚在一起
She takes that which is apart and brings it back together again.
确实有些人的动机只是为了获得翅膀
Yes, some are only motivated by the promise of Her Wings.
但翅膀意味着什么…
But what those Wings mean--
它提醒我们追求目标
they're a reminder of what we aspire to:
任何人都有机会飞翔
that, given the chance, any one of us can take flight.
你知道她是什么吗?
Do you know what She is, Mother?
是谁创造的 为什么创造?
Do you know who made Her and why?
不 你知道吗?
No, do you?
毫无头绪
I have no idea.
无论谁造了她 无论出于什么目的
Well, whoever made Her, and whatever they made Her for,
我都很感恩
I am grateful.
无论你是否关掉她
And whether or not you decide to turn Her off,
那都是正确的选择
it will be the right choice,
因为她选择让你来决定
because She chose you to make it.
我是天选之人
Guess I'm the chosen one after all.
不拖延了 西蒙妮姊妹
Stop stalling, Sister Simone.
干杯
Bottoms up.
妈妈?
Mother?
喔不
Oh, no.
该死的
Oh, shit.
啥…他妈的是怎样?
What--what the fuck happened?
你还说相信我
You said you believed me.
98%相信
I 98% did.
你信仰的力量去哪了?
What happened to the strength of your faith?
也许当你看到运动鞋广♥告♥ 你也会犹豫
Maybe it wandered when you got to the sneaker commercial.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
我接到你的通知
I got your call.
你好
Hello, there.
我是玛格丽特
I'm Margaret...
西蒙妮的妈妈…高级版
Simone's mother--mother superior.
我是莱斯特 她的妈妈…低级版
I'm Celeste, her mother inferior.
亲爱的 你看起来需要抱抱
My dear, you look like you could use a hug.
需要附注"内有人类遗骸"吗?
Are we gonna mark this as containing human remains?
嗯…不用
Uh, no.
他明白
He'll know.
(亚瑟·Schrodinger 位于西班牙的地址)
还有什么要转达的?
Should I relay a message?
就
Yeah.
告诉他…
Tell him, um,
我不惜一切代价完成了
I did whatever it took
他可以休息了 他兑现了誓言
and that he can rest now. He's honored his vow.
就这样
So that's it, then.
这样
That's it.
再见
Bye.
你能给某人最好的礼物 是你的怜悯和宽恕
The greatest gift you can give someone is your mercy and forgiveness.
她是出于好意
She really does mean well.
我知道 你喜欢算法 我不应该把她关掉
Yes, I know, you love the Algorithm, and I shouldn't turn Her off.
我不是说戴维斯夫人
I wasn't talking about Mrs. Davis.
走了
Come on!
我带你去见爸爸
I'll bring you to Dad,
但我提醒你 会很难受
but I want you to know it is going to hurt.
打开这扇门
You walk through that door,
会有后果的
there's gonna be consequences.
你在拖时间 伊丽莎白
You're stalling, Elizabeth.
后果来了
Consequences it is.
一切都会非常夸张 伊丽莎白
This is all very theatrical, Elizabeth.
你父亲现身
If your father pops out
会像歌♥剧魅影一样
like the goddamn Phantom of the Opera,
我会一巴掌呼掉他脸上的胡子
I will smack that mustache right off his face.
爸的追悼会上 你攻击钢琴手
At Dad's memorial, you attacked the piano player because you thought
你以为他是蒙帝伪装的
it was Monty in disguise.
你说 你能闻到他的气味
And you said that you could smell him.
我能闻到你蒙帝!- 妈停下!
I can smell you! - Mom! Stop!
这个…
Well...
你能闻到他
You could smell him.
是因为他藏在…
Because he was hiding...
钢琴里
In this piano.
在自己的葬礼现身 本该是一场完美演出
It's the perfect reveal, to show up at your own funeral.
他没料到我们会生气
And he probably assumed that we wouldn't be angry
他说服我们他死了
that he convinced us he was dead.
他可能以为他的缺席和复活…
He probably thought his absence and his resurrection...
会让我们家重新团聚
Would bring us all back together,
某种程度上 确实
which, in a way, it did.
但你却看透这一切
But you saw right through it all,
所以你攻击钢琴手
so you attacked the piano player,
他做不到计划好的现身 只好一直躲着
and he stayed hidden because he couldn't do the reveal that he planned.
你是对的 他视名声为性命
'Cause you're right. He did. He--he lived for the prestige.
最后 我猜他是想让自己…
So in the end, I guess it is kind of poetic that he--
有诗意的死去
He died for it too.
他死在这里 就在钢琴里
He died here, inside this piano.
他怎么死的?
How did he die?
也许是心脏病发作
A heart attack, maybe.
我只知道他没有再出来过
But, um, I do know that he never got out.
我知道是因为…
And I know that because--
他的同谋告诉我的
because his accomplice told me.
你说你是他的同谋
You said you were his accomplice.
不对
No.
那是因为你只想听这个
I told you what you needed to hear.
那天在修道院 你说
That day at the convent, you said
你骗不过一个非常强大的算法
that you cannot trick an insanely powerful algorithm.
你说得对
And you were right.
他骗不过她
He couldn't fool Her.
妈妈 他打不过就加入
Mom, he couldn't beat Her, so he joined Her.
剧集 | 戴维斯夫人(2023) | 导航列表