剧集 | 戴维斯夫人(2023) | 导航列表
你应该跟我们一起去。
You should come with us.
只要承认你为大卫斯太太工作。
Just admit you work for Mrs. Davis.
内森,拜託,我们不为她工作!
Nathan, please, we don't work for her!
我们发誓!
We swear!
威利,这真的有必要吗?
Wiley, is this really necessary?
我们不能和他们谈谈吗?
Can't we just talk to them?
哦,什麽,就像他们会和你说话一样?
Oh, what, like they'd talk to you?
你们都是懦夫!
You're all cowards!
[电击][尖叫]
[electricity zapping] [screams]
嘿,嘿,停!-起床。
Hey, hey, stop! - Get up.
加油。
Come on.
停!停!
Stop! Stop!
您想从我们这裡得到什麽?
What do you want from us?
这真的很简单!
This is really simple!
我的朋友不相信演算法派你来的。
My friend doesn't believe the Algorithm sent you.
告诉她你是使用者,
Tell her you're Users,
我们会带你回到那裡
and we will walk you back down there
把你放到野外去。
and release you into the wild.
姐姐,,你得帮帮我们。
Sister, bitte, you have to help us.
哦,用假德国废话退出它。
Oh, quit it with the fake German bullshit.
我们承诺,我们是——
We promise, we are--
退!
Step back!
威利!
Wiley!
威利!
Wiley!
你搞砸了,哈塞尔霍夫!-对不起!
You fucked up, Hasselhoff! - I'm sorry!
对不起,拜託!我犯了一个大错误!
I'm sorry, please! I made a big mistake!
承认,你这个婊♥子♥的儿子!
Confess, you son of a bitch!
我只承认我家人的耻辱
I confess only to my family's shame
以及我通过圣杯寻求救赎!
and my search for redemption through the Grail!
没有圣杯!
There is no Grail!
你明白吗?
Do you see?
这些白♥痴♥宁愿死
These idiots would rather die
而不是承认他们完全的胡说八道!
than admit their utter bullshit!
嘿!
Hey!
你在上面干什麽?
What are you doing up there?
姐姐,求求你,你可以阻止这一切。
Sister, please, you can stop this.
你必须相信我。
You must believe me.
我不想受伤。我有家人。
I don't want to get hurt. I have family.
我说的是实话。
I'm telling the truth.
姐姐,请。
Sister, please.
我向上帝发誓。
I swear to God.
停。威利,停下!
Stop. Wiley, stop!
来吧,他们说的是实话!
Come on, they're telling the truth!
彆扭了,你这个溷蛋!我抱不住他!
Stop wiggling, you fucker! I can't hold him!
加油,威利!
Come on, Wiley!
停止摆动!
Stop wiggling!
不!他妈的!
No! Fuck!
他很滑,伙计!滑!
He was slippery, man! Slippery!
该死!
Oh, shit!
哦,操!
Oh, fuck!
请不要杀我。我不想死。
Please don't kill me. I don't want to die.
看。
Look.
我在加利福尼亚州莫德斯托经营着一家社区剧院。
I run a community theater in Modesto, California.
我只想要我的翅膀。
I just wanted my Wings.
她答应我们翅膀。
She promised us Wings.
大卫斯太太,她答应过我们。
Mrs. Davis, She promised us.
我们需要移♥动♥。
We need to move.
好。
Okay.
威利,来吧,我们走吧!
Wiley, come on, let's go!
保持运行。
Keep it running.
等等,莉齐!
Wait, Lizzie!
那个傢伙,他看着我的眼睛
That guy, he looked me in the eye
当他向上帝发誓时。
while he swore to God.
我知道。这就是它的作用。
I know. This is what It does.
它知道如何找到你。它布下了陷阱。
It knew how to get to you. It laid the trap.
我试图警告你,但你遇到的每个人都
I tried to warn you, but everyone you meet
只是想推动你做它想做的事。
is only trying to push you into doing what It wants.
你想要什麽?
What do you want?
合作关係。
Partnership.
看。
Look.
拿着这个。
Take this.
牛仔下保存的联繫人中有一个号♥码。
There's a number in the contacts saved under Cowboy.
我会永远在另一边。
I'll be on the other side always.
你真的想生活在一个世界裡吗
Do you really want to live in a world
满满的骗子为父母的爱抓卡?
full of shills catching cards for their parents' love?
我们可以阻止它,
We can stop It,
但是没有你,我们做不到,莉齐。
but we can't do it without you, Lizzie.
我不再是莉齐了。
I'm not Lizzie anymore.
♪ I've got the blues ♪
♪ 我有忧鬱 ♪
嘿。
Hey.
我需要一个甜甜圈。
I need a doughnut.
你想要,比如,一个撒甜圈?
You want, like, a sprinkle doughnut?
[喘息]哦,我的上帝!
[gasps] Oh, my God!
是的。- 真的是你!
Yeah. - It's really you!
不不!你们别管我!
No, no, no, no! You people leave me alone!
我说完了!你听到我说话了吗?
I am done! You hear me?
伊莉莎白,是我们。
Elizabeth, it's us.
拉裡,出去让她看到。
Larry, get out so she can see.
哦!
Oh!
甲基苯♥丙♥胺♥?拉裡?
Tina? Larry?
嘿!- 哦,你会看看吗?
Hey! - Aw, would you look at that?
她没有忘记她的假父母。
She hasn't forgotten her fake parents.
我告诉过你,T。
I told you, T.
你告诉我?我告诉过你。我告诉他。
You told me? I told you. I told him.
等等,你们在这裡做什麽?
Wait, what are you guys doing here?
大卫斯太太派我们来的。
Mrs. Davis sent us.
她想给你看点东西。
She wants to show you something.
这只需要一分钟,亲爱的。
And it'll only take a minute, honey.
它就在路上。
It's just down the road.
加油。
Come on.
上帝,如果我说不,
God, if I say no,
它只是要派别人去,不是吗?
It's just gonna send someone else, isn't It?
可能。
Probably.
加油。
Come on.
是的!- 是的,好吧。
Yeah! - Yeah, all right.
♪ Someone ♪
♪ 有人 ♪
♪ Someone to love ♪
♪ 爱♪的人
♪ Is you ♪
♪ 是你♪吗
* Pretend you're happy when you're blue ♪
* 假装你忧鬱时很开心 ♪
伊莉莎白
Elizabeth,
听到你父亲的消息,我们感到非常遗憾。
we were so sorry to hear about your dad.
毫米。
Mm.
你必须坐在那裡看着。
And you had to sit there and watch.
哦。-呸。
Oh. - Ugh.
一定很可怕。
Must have been horrible.
哦,但就令人难忘的死亡而言,
Oh, but as far as memorable deaths go,
好吧,他出去做他喜欢的事情。
well, he went out doing what he loved.
这——是的。
This--yeah.
在可怕的痛苦中,但他所爱的。
In terrible pain, but what he loved.
拉裡。
Larry.
哦,她想说话
Oh, She wanted to speak
在我们到达之前和你在一起。
with you before we arrive.
所以。。。
So...
你介意我代理吗?
do you mind if I Proxy?
我想要什麽并不重要。
Doesn't really matter what I want.
伟大。
Great.
你好,西蒙妮。
Hello, Simone.
“你好,西蒙妮。
"Hello, Simone.
“我很高兴看到你没有受到任何伤害。
"I'm glad to see you haven't come to any harm.
“我开始担心
"I grew concerned
剧集 | 戴维斯夫人(2023) | 导航列表