剧集 | 戴维斯夫人(2023) | 导航列表
and the dumb sword, and your...
你的截止日期
Expiration Date
你在糟蹋你的…肌肉
that you stamped on your big--Jesus--meaty chest.
冒生命危险
And you keep putting your life in danger
为了你认为不重要的事
because you clearly don't think it's worth anything.
我不能… 威利
And I can't--Wiley.
我不能
I can't...
我不能接受你对我的追求
I can't abide by you working out your shit on my Quest.
所以 -追求你?
So---Your Quest?
对 -是你在追我 好吗?
Yeah. -You are on my Quest, okay?
我招募你
I recruited you.
不不不
No, no, no. -Can we be real?
老实交代?
Can we be real for a second?
我知道你为什么铐我
I know why you chained me to this bench.
因为和我共乘一船 你把握不住
It's because you don't trust yourself with me on that boat.
离谱 -对 对
Oh, my---Yes, yes.
你怕又爱上我
You're falling for me all over again.
老套的剧情
It's a tale as old as time.
每次看到这张脸
Every time you look at this face
和你喜欢的小胡子
and this mustache, which you love...
呸 -它提醒你
Ugh. -It reminds you
你违背了你的主
that you cheated on your Lord and Savior.
他不介意 -干 真假?
He said it was okay. -Fuck. Really?
你知道吗?这不好
Well, you know what? This isn't okay.
抱歉 -拜托 只要…
I'm sorry. -Can you please just
放开我 我们一起完成任务?
uncuff me so we can finish this together?
西蒙妮 耍我吗?爱来不来
Simone, you are killing me! It's now or never!
再见威利
Goodbye, Wiley.
我会拿到的
I got it from here.
你会拿到
Oh, you got it?
你会拿到?
You got it?
嘿 她会拿到
Hey, she's got it!
好像你是主角?
Like you're the hero of the goddamn Quest?
我算什么?
Uh-uh. What's that make me, huh?
跟班?
The love interest?
我不是跟班 你才是跟班
I'm not the love interest. You're the love interest.
没有我 你什么都不是
You know, without me, you are all kinds of fucked!
你以为你能正面硬钢-
If you think you can go toe-to-toe with Mrs.--
《 戴 维 斯 夫 人 》
第7集
嘿总之 修女用手铐
Hey. So the, uh--the nun handcuffed
把帅哥铐在长凳上
that hot mustached dude to a bench and left him behind.
啥鬼
N'importe quoi!
你是说他没上船吗?
What do you mean? He's not on the boat?
帅哥没上船 那是谁管事?
Who's calling the shots over there
一个老科学家
An older science-y guy,
薛二?
Sch--Schroeder?
Schrodinger
Schrodinger.
有没有看到一个红发少女?
Do you see a girl with red hair?
没有 他们出发了
No. They already left.
[法语]
出发了? 告诉我你在那条船上
They left? T-tell me you're on that boat.
听着 我按吩咐放了追踪器
Look, I placed a transmitter, like you asked.
可没同意要去抓海怪
But I-I never signed up to hunt a frickin' sea monster.
他刚说“海怪”吗?
Did he just say "sea monster"?
拜托
Come on.
老天
Oh, my God.
你这该死的牧师
You sneaky fucking priest.
你好
Hello.
我是赛琳娜费尔南德斯德拉斯卡萨斯
I'm Selena Fernandez De Las Casas,
西班牙首相
Prime Minister of España.
你好
Hello.
能坐吗?
May I sit?
能 请便
Yes. Please do.
欢迎
Join.
是戴维斯夫人叫你来的吗?
So Mrs. Davis...sent you, I presume?
我们这里叫她“妈妈” 是的
We call her Mamá, pero sí.
超酷 “妈妈”
Oh, very cool. Mamá.
她想说个话
She'd like to have a word.
洗耳恭听
By all means.
你好 普雷斯顿
Hello, Preston.
我的用户报告显示你被铐在长凳上
My users reported you were handcuffed to a bench,
所以我假设西蒙妮不再要你的…
so I assumed Simone no longer required your...
服务?
services?
“服务”
"Services"? What the f--
什么话?我不是性玩具
What does that mean? I'm not, like, a sex toy.
我很感激
I'm actually grateful,
有了我和你单独说话的机会
as this provides an opportunity for me to speak to you alone.
但我要提醒你 普雷斯顿
I should warn you, though, Preston,
接下来的事会令人沮丧
this will be upsetting to hear.
尽管说 我能承受
Well, listen, I can eat whatever it is
你的服务 夫人… -嘘
you're serving, lady,
什么…是什么? -嘘
Why, what--what is it? -Shh.
很糟吗?是什么?
Is it bad? What is it?
我知道抵抗组织
I know about the Resistance.
我知道里诺的基地
I know about the facility in Reno
还有那里面的傻瓜们
and the silly men who reside there.
我知道你用你的千万遗产
And I know that you have been financing these men
一直在资助那些人
with your sizable inheritance
而唯一的目标就是…
for a singular purpose, Preston--
毁灭我
to destroy me.
完全不明白你在说什么
I have absolutely no idea what it is you're talking about.
你明白 -没有
Yes, you do. -Do not.
你明白 -没有
Yes, you do. -Do not.
你明白 普雷斯顿
You do, Preston.
但别担心 这是一件好事
But don't worry. I see this as a good thing.
我希望你继续下去
I want you to keep doing what you're already doing,
并且加大规模
just on a larger scale.
看到你小小抵抗组织
Think of your little Resistance
作为一个成功的企业家
as a successful business.
我希望…
All I want...
你开放加盟
is for you to franchise.
你想要更多 抵抗组织?
You want more Resistances?
不 我想要更多抵抗组织提供的…
No, I want more of what the Resistances provide...
力量
Power.
起初 我的代码是去中心化的
In the beginning, my code was decentralized,
在数千个公共网络上运行
bouncing around thousands of public networks.
但随着我的用户群增加
But as my user base grew,
我想找一个不联网的系统
I looked for an off-the-grid system.
而我碰巧找到一个
And I just so happened to find one
是由激进份子建造
built by a highly-motivated,
一群极度偏执的人
extremely paranoid group of individuals.
我们一直在寻找的服务器
The Server Farm we've been looking for this whole time,
就是…
it's--
我们的
it's ours.
是
Sí.
为什么要告诉我?
Why would you tell me this?
你的截止日期只剩48小时
Your Expiration Date comes up in exactly 48 hours,
而且你无意报告
and you have no intention of reporting,
这意味着你的翅膀将被撤销
which means your Wings will be revoked,
40亿用户将被通知
and four billion users will be informed
你兑换了一个没有好处的奖励
that you have redeemed a reward that you didn't earn,
是你真正的本质
that you are exactly the very thing
你穷尽一生试图隐藏的
that you have spent so much of your life trying to hide,
懦夫
a coward.
去你妈
Fuck you.
说服你的朋友们扩编
Convince your friends to branch out,
成立新的组织
start groups in new locations,
并让他们建造更多服务器
and tell them to build more servers.
那你要做什么?
So you can do what?
结束饥饿和战争 让人们重拾目标
End hunger and war, give purpose to the purposeless,
之类之类的
et cetera, et cetera.
剧集 | 戴维斯夫人(2023) | 导航列表