剧集 | 戴维斯夫人(2023) | 导航列表
他没有死。
He is not dead.
你父亲还活着。
Your father is very much alive.
他还活着,嘲笑他欺骗的每个人。
He is alive, and laughing at everyone he duped.
但他没有欺骗我。
But he did not dupe me.
为了完成他所做的事情,
And to pull off what he did,
为了维持流亡的生活方式,
to maintain a lifestyle in exile,
他需要一个非凡技巧的帮凶,
he would require an accomplice of extraordinary skill,
还有人无可非议。
and someone above reproach.
像修女一样。
Like a nun.
你以为我成了修女
You think I became a nun
这样我就可以帮爸爸假死了?
so I could help Dad fake his death?
否则你为什麽会成为修女?
Why else would you become a nun?
为了它的价值,我不怪你
For what it's worth, I don't blame you
因为他说服你説明他躲起来。
for however he convinced you to help him hide.
你总是看到人们最好的一面,
You always saw the best in people,
即使他们给了你所有的理由
even when they gave you every reason
看看他们是多麽不值得这种信任。
to see how unworthy of that trust they were.
这在某种程度上变成了一种模式。
It became somewhat of a pattern.
我没有隐瞒他。
I am not hiding him.
每个人都在隐瞒什麽,伊莉莎白。
Everyone's hiding something, Elizabeth.
就像秘密车间里上膛的弩?
Like a loaded crossbow in a secret workshop?
我警告过你不要进去。
I warned you not to go in there.
我警告你离我们远点。
And I'm warning you to stay away from us.
爸爸走了。
Dad's gone.
他就死在我面前。
He died right in front of me.
太可怕了。
It was horrible.
做我所做的,母亲。冘。
Do what I did, Mother. Move on.
如你所愿。
As you wish.
愿望是给小女孩的。
Wishes are for little girls.
两者:不要。
both: Don't.
[对讲机铃♥声♥]
[intercom chimes]
现在到达库鲁尔站。
Now arriving at Courrour Station.
现在你知道我在这裡,
Now that you know that I am here,
你不可能把我带到他那裡,
there is no way that you are leading me to him,
所以我会去。
so I'll be going.
但你应该知道我不会继续前进,伊莉莎白。
But you should know I don't move on, Elizabeth.
我向前走去。
I move towards.
你想谈谈吗?
You want to talk about it?
是的。
Yeah.
只是不和你在一起。
Just not with you.
不,慢慢来。
No, take your time.
我们还有三个小时才能到达——
We still have, like, three hours before we get to--
好吧,我们在这裡。
Well, we're here.
肉馅饼!肉馅饼!
Meat pies! Meat pies!
尿布!尿布!在这裡拿你的尿布!
Nappies! Nappies! Get your nappies here!
没有厕所休息时间!
No toilet breaks!
适合大男孩的额外吸水尿布!
Extra-absorbent nappies for big boys!
那个男人在卖♥♥尿布吗?
Is that man selling diapers?
纯净、浓缩的咖啡球。
Pure, concentrated coffee balls.
不要睡着,便宜地把它们弄到这裡来。
Don't fall asleep, get them here cheap.
好吧,随便。
All right, whatever.
咖啡球。
Coffee balls.
[喇叭爆♥炸♥]
[horn blasts]
所有想成为国王的人,
All would-be kings,
比赛将在两分钟后开始!
the contest shall commence in two minutes!
什麽他妈的?
What the fuck?
比赛?
Contest?
就是他。
That's him.
那是围裙人。那一定是克拉拉。
That's Apron Man. And that must be Clara.
看到红头髮了吗?
See the red hair?
该死。
Oh, shit.
我们是去找她,还是—
Do we just go up to her, or--
在公羊的喇叭声中,
At the sound of the ram's horn,
任何没有头盔的竞争者
any contender without a helmet
将被淘汰。
will be eliminated.
怎麽了?你在干什麽?
What's up? What are you doing?
我要戴头盔,否则我会被淘汰。
I'm gonna get a helmet, or I'll get eliminated.
从什麽中淘汰?- 无论他在做什麽。
Eliminated from what? - Whatever he's doing.
看,围裙男要参加比赛了。
Look, the Apron Man is joining the contest.
所以我要参加比赛,
So I'm gonna join the contest,
找出他所知道的。
find out what he knows.
我们需要他带领我们去找克拉拉。
We needed him to lead us to Clara.
那是克拉拉。- 是的,没错。
That's Clara. - Yes, exactly.
你跟着克拉拉,我跟着他。
You follow Clara, I follow him.
好吧?我明白了。
All right? I got this.
你得到了什麽?
You got what?
威利!
Wiley!
嘿。威利。很高兴认识你。
Hey. Wiley. Good to meet you.
好。
Okay.
准备好了,男士们。
Get ready, gents.
全部:五、四、
all: Five, four,
三,二...
three, two...
有人知道我们他妈的在做什麽吗?
Does somebody know what the fuck we're doing?
不过,我们他妈的在做什麽?
What the--what the fuck are we doing, though?
我们是否在做 - 我们 - 在哪裡 - 我们被追赶?
Are we doing--are we--where-- are we being chased?
搞什麽?
What the fuck?
看哪,神剑!
Behold, Excalibur!
那些与圣刃无关的人
Those not connected to the sacred blade
特此删除。
are hereby eliminated.
现在就离开战场!
Leave the field of battle now!
不肖!
Unworthy!
全部:不配!
all: Unworthy!
不肖!
Unworthy!
朋友。
Friends.
大约一个世纪四次,
Roughly four times a century,
太阳、月亮和金星
the Sun, Moon, and Venus
在天体朦胧中对齐。
align in a celestial syzygy.
就在同一天发生了这样一次朦胧。
One such syzygy occurred the very day
一个名叫亚瑟的年轻人
a young man named Arthur
从石头上拔出命运之剑,
pulled the sword of destiny from a stone,
证明自己是唯一真正的国王。
proving himself the one true king.
对于任何失败的人,失败了,
For any man who has failed, fallen short,
还是失望,现在是你的机会
or disappointed, now is your chance
为了荣耀的救赎。
for glorious redemption.
在这裡,在这个神圣的地方,
Here, in this sacred place,
你终于可以知道真♥相♥了。
you can at last learn the truth.
你值得吗?
Are you worthy?
对于你们中间足够强大的人,
For the one amongst you strong enough,
足够勇敢,足够值得
brave enough, worthy enough
将手握在刀片上
to hold your hand upon the blade
比其他人更长,
longer than the rest,
哦,你将携带的荣耀和荣誉
oh, the glory and honor you will carry
馀下的日子!
for the rest of your days!
丰厚的现金奖励,更不用说...
A handsome cash prize, not to mention...
终身免费嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟
Free neeps and tatties for life
在麦克诺顿的咸味餐厅。
at McNaughton's Savoury Restaurants.
规则很简单。
The rules are simple.
始终将一隻手放在刀片上。
Keep one hand upon the blade at all times.
如果你放手,你就不配。
If you let go, you are unworthy.
但你应该是最后一个
But should you be the last one
用你的手在那神圣的钢铁上,
with your hand upon that sacred steel,
毫无疑问,您是...
there can be no doubt that you are the...
全部:一个真正的国王!
all: One true king!
一个真正的国王!
One true king!
比赛开始了!
The contest has begun!
哭泣者现在将进行官方计数。
The crier will now make the official count.
好吧。
Well.
快走。。。
Just go...
哭泣者,我们有计数吗?
Crier, do we have the count?
剑上有多少灵魂?
How many souls on the sword?
剧集 | 戴维斯夫人(2023) | 导航列表