剧集 | 戴维斯夫人(2023) | 导航列表
You secure the wire.
看看威利大显身手
Yeah, look at Wiley go.
滑索搜搜搜的划过去
He zip-lines over. Whoo-whoo-whoo.
你也一样 修女
You too, nun.
跟着你的滑索小兄弟
You'll follow suit with your Lazara-daza-majig.
易如反掌
And Bob's your uncle.
这就是我们的整个计划
That's all there is to it.
就这么出去啊
Okay, that's how we get out.
那我们怎么进去呢
How are we looking on getting in?
请看 特洛伊沙发
Behold the Trojan couch.
正好够装一个小伙子 一个姑娘
Just enough room for one fella, one sheila,
一把焊枪 和一根便秘棍
a blowtorch, and a constipater.
你妈妈在我们离开后订了一个
Your mother ordered a replacement couch
替换的沙发
after we left.
我们把它弄来了这里
We rerouted it here
并根据需求做了改造
and retrofitted it for our needs.
货运部说今天发货
Tracking says it's shipping today,
今晚就能送到
getting to the firm tonight.
所以当办公室熄灯落锁后
So when the office locks down at lights-out,
你俩就已经身在其中了
you two will already be inside.
挺好
Well, okay.
那么就是这些了
I think that's everything.
就是这些了
That's everything. -Yeah.
鉴于这沙发里面这么狭窄
Well, given the, uh, tightness of our quarters,
为了礼貌点我该去洗个澡
it would be ungentlemanly for me not to shower.
不胜感激
Oh, much obliged.
其他人都走开吧
The rest of you lot, fuck off.
你别走 -我吗 好吧
Not you. No. -Me as well? Okay.
有个礼物给你 修女
Got a present for you, nun.
胳膊伸出来
Give me your arm.
好吧
Okay.
三个版本的密♥码♥ 那四位没拍到的
Three passwords, different permutations
字符不同的排列组合
of the missing characters.
时间应该够都试一试
You should have time to try all of them.
便秘棍会给我争取时间的
Because the constipater will buy me time.
真的很感谢你做这些 JQ
I really appreciate you doing this for me, JQ.
我不是为了你
I'm not doing this for you.
是为了拯救与
I'm doing this for the salvation
解放全人类
and free will of all mankind.
没错 是的
Right, yes.
还是谢谢了
Thank you anyway.
我以前是扑克玩家
I used to be a poker player.
很专业的那种
A professional one.
直到戴大妈出现 教会那些傻蛋
Till the big D came along and taught any idiot
怎么用手♥机♥玩
with a cell phone how to play.
我就退出了
I spun out.
我无法接受
Couldn't really take the reality
我唯一擅长的事
that the only thing I was ever good at,
唯一在乎的事不复存在了
only thing I ever cared about was gone.
我就开始抓坏牌 做错误的决定
I started chasing bad cards, making bad decisions.
这样的情况 在扑克界有个词来形容
There's a word for that in the poker world.
叫“上头”
That word is "tilt."
你让威利上头了 修女
You put Wiley on tilt, nun.
他告诉我你父亲的葬礼上发生了什么
He told me what happened at your dad's funeral,
你对他做了什么
what you did to him.
但他还是调整过来了
But he's got himself right.
现在他有了自己的目标
He's got a purpose now.
他有了我们
He's got us.
别再让他上头了 修女
Don't you fucking put him on tilt again, nun.
这是镇定剂
This is a sedative.
能让你在去洛杉矶的
Keep you knocked out
路上都昏迷不醒
the entirety of your trip to Los Angeles.
准备好了吗 -什么
Ready? -What?
好吧
Ah! That's fine.
来吧
There you go.
我还擅自把你们的手表与我们同步
I also took the liberty of syncing up your wristwatches
这样就把你们叫醒
to wake you up.
进去之后 你们有三分钟的时间
Once inside, you will have exactly three minutes
拿到裹尸布
to get the Shroud,
夜班保安赶到之前撤离
get out before the night watchman comes.
可以了吗
May I?
尽管来
Do your worst.
打吧
Go ahead. Oh, okay.
搞定
Yeah, you're all set.
注意了 麻醉剂见效很快
Heads up, it's pretty fast-acting,
你不省人事之前可能会有些晕乎乎
so things might get a little loopy before you pass out.
晚安咯
Nighty night.
你 你能
Are you--can you--
你能
Oh, yeah. -If you just--
好
Oh, yeah, yeah. -Okay, yep.
里面有些挤
It's kind of cozy in here.
有个问题要问你
I have a question for you.
问吧
Shoot.
会发生什么
What's gonna happen?
什么意思?
"What's gonna happen?"
你的身体会怎么样
What's gonna happen to your body,
你的遗体 你生命终止之后
your remains, when you report for your expiration date?
能告诉我你会怎么样吗
Can you just tell me what's gonna happen to you?
我也不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
我没问
I didn't ask.
威利 你没问他们会怎么杀掉你吗
Wiley, you didn't ask how they're going to kill you?
没有呢 女士
No, ma'am.
你不想知道吗
Don't you want to know?
不想知道
No, ma'am, I don't.
但我想知道你解我的皮带做什么
But I do want to know what you did with my belt.
你说什么呢 老兄
What are you talking about, man?
我的皮带 丽兹
My belt, Lizzie.
我可喜欢那条皮带了
I loved that belt.
节哀顺变
I'm so sorry for your loss.
你♥爸♥爸 他棒极了
And your pops, he was one of the greats.
极具天赋
Such a talent.
以这样的方式离开可真是糟透了
Such a horrible way to go out.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你还真是个修女
Wow, you really are a nun.
对 我是个真修女
Oh, yeah, I really am a nun.
节哀顺变
I'm so sorry for your loss.
这位 是桑迪
This is--this is Sandy.
我 我在电视上都看到了
I, um--I watched the whole thing on TV.
是 -真是太可怕了
Yeah. -It was horrible.
我 我差点吐了
I--I almost threw up.
但是 至少他是在做自己喜爱之事时死的
But wow, at least he died doing what he loved.
对 -是吧
Yeah. -Right?
我能跟你私下聊两句吗
Could I actually steal you for a second?
我 就
I--just--
就 好吧 我想
Uh, just--all right, let me guess.
你一定是生气了 因为我带了女友
You're upset because I brought my girlfriend
来参加你♥爸♥的葬礼
to your dad's funeral.
但是抱歉
But I'm sorry.
上次我跟你说话
The last time I talked to you,
你对我是不搭不理的
you completely ghosted me.
现在怎么着 加入了一个
And now, what, you're at some kind of commune
草莓地公社?
in a strawberry field?
不是公社 是修道院
Not commune, convent.
我们这是在哪
Where are we--
我们要
what are we--
我们为什么要进一个储藏间
why are we going into a closet?
好吧
Okay.
丽兹 你这是要干嘛
Lizzie, what are we doing?
我太悲伤了
I'm grieving.
等等 不要
Wait, don't.
我不该来的
剧集 | 戴维斯夫人(2023) | 导航列表