剧集 | 戴维斯夫人(2023) | 导航列表
You're not really dying, are you?
我说过会不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
这是我的辞呈
My resignation.
我不接受
I do not accept it.
你被解雇了 克拉拉
You're fired, Clara.
离开这儿 再也不要出现
Leave, and never show your face here again.
我以我的爱与奉献向你承诺
Out of my love and dedication to you,
我再也不会回来了
I vow it will be done.
再见 妈妈
Goodbye, Maman.
所以她换走了圣杯 就为了报复她妈妈
So she swapped the Grail to fuck over her mom,
可是她妈又不会知道她调换了
but her mom didn't know she swapped it,
所以这有啥必要呢
so why bother fucking with her at all?
对哦
Ooh, right.
母亲情节
Mom stuff. -Hmm?
丽兹的妈妈朝她射了一箭
Lizzie's mom shot her with a crossbow.
她还在努力克服心理障碍
She's still kinda working through it.
好了 好了
All right, all right, all right,
我不想谈我的事
I don't want to talk about me.
你何时参与进的这个故事
When do you come in to this story?
对哈
Ah, yes.
我和阿波罗是时候登上历史的舞台了
It is indeed time for Apollo and I to enter stage right.
办公室开放时间结束了
Uh, oh, office hours are over.
恐怕你得明天再来了
You'll have to come back tomorrow, I'm afraid.
我不是你的学生 教授
I'm not one of your students, Professor.
我叫克拉拉
My name is Clara.
玛蒂尔德·拉·弗勒的女儿
I am, um, Mathilde La Fleur's daughter.
我
And, uh,
我也是你的女儿
I am also your daughter.
我就知道 -什么鬼
I knew it! -What the fuck?
我就知道 -什么
I knew it. -What?
你压根没想到 -我想到了
You did not know it. -I knew it.
你还说你早知道牧师就是她爸呢
You said you knew that the priest was the father.
那个我也知道 -他什么都不知道
I knew that too. -He did not know it.
我也知道牧师在撒谎
I also knew that the priest was lying
因为 我们的大胡子才是她真正的父亲嘛
because, you know, Beardo here is her true father.
我简直不敢相信你就是她爸爸
I can't believe you're her father.
是啊 我信 但还是
Yeah. I mean, I can, but...
但是 我那个时候
Yeah, well, I didn't bloody well know it
也不知道啊
at the time, did I, right?
相信我 这故事的发展真的很惊人
And trust me, it was quite the development.
克拉拉怎么知道你在哪儿的
How did Clara even know where you were?
我找到了你寄去的信
I found your letters.
我妈妈一直藏着
My mother kept them hidden,
但我小时候就找到了它们
but I found them when I was a child.
我猜她根本没有告诉过你我的存在吧
I suspect she never told you about me.
的确没有
She didn't.
这不是你的问题
Don't take it personally.
和一位局外人恋爱
It was reckless of her to have a relationship
是她不顾大局
with an outsider.
这是姊妹会所禁止的
It's forbidden by the Sisterhood.
姊妹会
The Sisterhood?
金币姊妹会
The Sisters of the Coin.
是一个 -秘密组织
They are a... -Secret organization
发誓守护宝藏
sworn to protect the Asset.
看到没 我们好好听了
See? We're paying attention.
她为什么要去找你 亚瑟
Why did she come to you, Arthur?
因为我是科学家
Because I'm a scientist.
要是你真像信中所写的那样爱我的母亲
If you loved my mother as much as you letters suggested,
你就该知道她为何消失
you deserve to know why she disappeared.
她根本不会爱任何人
She is incapable of loving anyone,
只要这东西还存在
not as long as this exists.
恶名昭著的宝藏
The infamous Asset. -Yeah.
玛蒂尔德只在乎这个
The only thing Mathilde La Fleur ever cared for.
她这辈子全在围着它转 保护它
Her entire life revolves around its protection,
所以你一定要帮我毁掉它
which is why you must help me destroy it.
我 我不
I... I don't...
我不明白为什么要我帮忙
I don't understand why you need my help.
拿个锤子砸碎不就好了
Have you tried a hammer?
我什么都试过了
I have literally tried everything.
这不是个普通的碗
This is no ordinary bowl.
因为它是神圣的圣杯
Because it's the Holy Grail.
这个学校的物理实验室
The physics lab at this university
有大力神激光仪 对吧
has a Hercules Laser, right?
没错
Oui.
我们用激光试试
We fire the laser at the Asset.
如果造成一点伤害
If it makes so much as a scratch,
我再也不会回来找你
you will never see me again.
但若这碗完好无损
But if the bowl stays intact,
你就得发誓帮我摧毁它
you must vow to help me destroy the Grail.
姑娘 那激光
Dear girl, that laser
会在这碗上戳出个大洞来的
is going to burn a hole through your bowl.
那你就发誓吧
Then vow.
行吧 有何不可呢
Sure. All right, why not?
我发誓会帮你摧毁圣杯
I vow to help you destroy the Holy Grail.
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
那就开始吧
Then let us begin.
带上护目镜
Goggles on.
怎么会
What the shit?
好了 我们到了
Right. Uh, here we are.
你以后就住这间房♥
This will be your room.
你喜欢猫啊
You have a thing with cats.
没 没有 我不喜欢猫
No, No, I don't have a thing for cats, actually.
只是我同事觉得送我
My... my colleagues, they think it's hilarious
猫咪主题的东西会很搞笑
to gift me, uh, feline-themed...
它是阿波罗
And that's Apollo,
也是别人送的
who was also a gift.
这倒提醒了我
That reminds me.
这是广♥告♥结束后给我的
These were given to me after the commercial.
不合我的尺寸 但也许适合你
They're not my size, but perhaps they fit you.
听着 克拉拉我
Look, Clara, I...
在我的职业生涯中 我走了这么远
I've... I've made it this far in my professional life
却没有被任何感情羁绊
without being hindered by, um, attachments.
亲情羁绊
By family.
我现在也不打算停下脚步
And I have no intention of breaking stride now.
我邀请你来这里纯粹是出于学肃好奇心
I invited you to stay purely out of academic curiosity
和这次科学探索的机会
and the chance for scientific exploration,
仅此而已
nothing more.
当然
Of course.
我也是
Me too.
我找你只是为了达到我的目的
I only sought you out as a means to an end,
找你帮助摧毁圣杯
to help destroy the Grail.
这是严格的专业合作关系
This is a strictly professional partnership,
仅此而已
nothing more.
好 很好 -好
Well, good. Good. -Okay.
谢谢 非常感谢你的运动鞋
Thanks... thank you very much for the trainers.
其实 我一直想给自己买♥♥一双
Um, actually, I've been meaning to get myself a pair.
也许不要在公共场合穿
maybe do not wear them in public.
有个邪恶牧师想找我麻烦
There is an evil priest out to get me,
他会认出那双鞋的
and he will recognize those shoes.
他确实认得这双鞋
Yeah, no shit he'd recognize the shoes.
肯定是在我被推定死亡的时候
They must have been given away
送了别人
when I was presumed dead.
是的 你说过梵蒂冈可能
Yes, you mentioned that the Vatican
在追捕你
might be hunting you down.
你有什么计划吗
Do you have a plan for that?
我偷了一份广♥告♥
I stole a copy of the commercial,
然后
and...
我会把它发给那个混♥蛋♥作为警告
I will send it to that asshole as a warning.
我只需要添加一点我自己的东西
I just need to add a little something of my own.
那台摄像机能用吗
剧集 | 戴维斯夫人(2023) | 导航列表