剧集 | 戴维斯夫人(2023) | 导航列表
approaching the Grail.
如果你想摧毁它
And if you're going to destroy it,
你需要理解
you need to understand.
这个地方是一座坟墓…
This place is a tomb...
他的坟墓
his tomb.
我坐在他的尸体旁
This is where I sat with him
度过可怕的三天
for three awful days,
当他凉透时
long after he had turned cold.
我的悲伤转化为愤怒
It is where my grief turned to anger,
导致我犯下大错
leading me to make my greatest mistake.
当我得知罗马人要来带走我的儿子
When I learned the Romans were coming to take my son,
我好伤心
the sadness I felt,
我再也无法抱我的孩子
knowing I would never hold my baby again,
我丧失了所有理智
it destroyed all logic and reason.
自私的取走了他的一部分
I took a part of him for myself,
是我小时候亲他的地方
the part where I used to kiss him when he was a child.
我用沥青和琥珀
And I preserved it with pitch and amber
把它做成一个碗
and turned it into a bowl.
圣杯是杰的头盖骨
The Holy Grail is Jay's skull?
你一定认为这很恶心
You must think this is sick.
谁不觉得呢?
How could you not?
母亲会出于对孩子的爱 而做出疯狂的举动
But mothers do insane things out of love for their children.
我创造了这个躯体
Once I had created the object,
每当我想我儿子 就会过来
anytime I thought of my son, I'd appear here.
他会活生生的站在我面前
And he would be in front of me, alive.
但没过多久
But it was only a matter of time
其他人也进来了
that others made their way inside.
当然 他很欢迎
Of course, he loved it.
他喜欢人 -是
He loves people... -Yeah.
所有的人
All people.
但客人可以来来去去
But customers can come and go.
而我儿子被困在这里
And my son is stuck here,
在生与死的鸿沟之间
in the chasm between life and death.
不得安息
He knows no peace,
这是我的错
and that is my fault.
不对 -杰喜欢这里
No, no. Jay loves being here.
他喜欢吃沙拉三明治
He loves serving falafel.
我儿子喜欢为人服务
My son loves to serve,
但他从不索取
but he never gets to eat.
我能从他的眼睛里看出
I can see it in his eyes.
他在受苦
He's in pain.
你需要我做什么?
What do you need me to do?
摧毁他在地球上仅存的一块
Destroy the last remaining piece of him on Earth,
他将不再受困于这邪恶之地
and he will no longer be trapped in this unholy place.
为什么跟我说这些?
Why even tell me? Why--
我本来就打算毁掉圣杯
I was gonna destroy the Grail anyway.
圣杯是他的生命线
The Grail is his tether.
一旦它消失
Once it's gone...
我就再也见不到他
I'll never see him again.
我不喜欢你 西蒙妮
I didn't like you, Simone.
当你第一次进来 我就想 她吗?
First time you walked in here, I thought, her?
认真?
Really?
好吧
Okay.
但现在我明白你是真心爱他
But now I know your heart, and I know how much you love him.
我爱
I do.
我出于自私而创造了这个被诅咒的东西
I created this cursed object out of selfishness.
摧毁它的唯一方法就是保持无私
And the only way to destroy it is to be selfless.
喝圣杯的酒是一种考验
To drink from the Grail is a test.
如果你因为愤怒而喝
If you drink from his skull out of anger,
你就会爆♥炸♥
yours will explode.
但如果 你喝酒只想到他
But if, when you drink, you could think only of him...
诅咒就会消失
then his curse will end.
你对算法的仇恨
Your hatred of the Algorithm
会毁了你
will destroy you,
但爱可以让你俩获得自♥由♥
but love can set you both free.
玛丽亚
Mary.
剩下一分钟
One minute remaining.
我需要找到圣杯
The Grail, I-I need to find it.
它近在眼前
It's been in front of you this whole time.
是她吗?要不要拉上来?
Is that her? Should we pull her in?
还没 她还有一分钟
Not yet. She has one more minute.
你仍然在留恋
You're still too attached.
该死
Shit.
快把她拉上来!
Shit! Reel her in now! Quick as you can.
把她拉上来 快点 加速 快
Pull her up, lads. Come on, now, faster, faster.
带她出来
Get her out of there.
她走了
She's gone.
净空了吗?
All clear?
对 全部净空
Yeah, all clear.
荣耀归你 兄弟
You should do the honors, man.
这里有我们的美好回忆 兄弟
It's a right beautiful thing we built here, mate.
没了她以后 我们干什么?
What are we gonna do with ourselves when she's gone?
爱干啥就干啥
Whatever the fuck we want.
赞
Yeah. -Yeah.
伟人
Greatness...
会抓住机会
is born from opportunity.
先生们
And that, gentlemen,
它今天摆在我们面前
is what we have before us today.
那是 -是什么?
Is that---Is what?
你是在引用“奇迹”的演讲吗?
Are you quoting the speech from, uh, "Miracle"?
我没有引用 100%原创
I'm not quoting anything. That's a 100% JQ original.
听起来像“奇迹” -去你的!闭嘴
It s-sounds like "Miracle." -Fuck you! Shut the fuck up!
好吧 对不起 -干!
All right. Sorry. -Fuck!
兄弟们 鸡舍里有只狐狸
Men, there's a fox in the henhouse.
我们的敌人躲在
Our enemy has taken refuge
最意想不到的地方
in the last place we'd ever look...
我们自己的基地
our own headquarters.
但她不知道 我们知道
But She doesn't know we know,
他插翅也难飞
and so She's a sitting fucking duck.
我们的机会来了
And this is our chance.
这是我们一举歼灭她的机会
This is our chance to take Her out in one single attack!
我们要做的只有…
And all we have to do...
毁灭
Is destroy...
我们的最爱
what we love most.
但你知道我最爱什么吗?
But you know what I love most?
不是那个混♥蛋♥藏身处
It's not a kickass hideout
不是先进的小玩意
full of state-of-the-art gadgetry...
不是河马
and hippopotamuses.
都不是
No.
我…
What I lo--
我最爱的
What I love most...
发自真心爱的
truly and genuinely...
是你们
Is all of you.
自♥由♥斗士 你们说呢?
Sons of freedom, what say you?
要除掉她吗?
Do we take Her out?
那好
Right, then!
戴维斯夫人 这是你自找的!
Mrs. Davis, you called down the thunder!
现在让你知道厉害!
Well, now you fucking got it!
嘿 JQ?
Uh, hey, JQ?
是
Yeah.
戴维斯夫人还在运行
Uh, Mrs. Davis is still working.
是啊 她操 什么?
Yeah, She's still fucking--What?
她还在…网上
She's still, uh, on--online.
兄弟 谁告诉你她在服务器里?
Dude, who told you She was in the servers?
威利
Wiley.
操♥他♥妈♥的!
Motherfucker!
又见面了
Hello, again!
我要和戴维斯夫人谈 说威利找她
I need to talk to Mrs. Davis. Tell her it's Wiley.
嗨 有位威利先生
Hi. I have a Mr. Wiley.
想和你谈谈
Uh, he wants to talk to you.
很好
剧集 | 戴维斯夫人(2023) | 导航列表