剧集 | 鲍勃大卫二人秀(1995) | 导航列表
电影
Films?
不是
No.
关联吗 - 不是 是你最后说的那个词
Associate? - No, the last word you used.
"奴"开头的那个 - 奴隶制
It starts with the letter "S". - Slavery!
没错就是那个 我们尽量略过那个词
That's the one, yes. We're trying to move past that.
如果你好好查字典的话 就能发现
See, that word has so many negative connotations, you know,
这个词有太多的负面含义
if you'd bothered to look it up.
我们所做的
What we've done is...
就是使用"帮手"和"帮助"这样的词
we're using the words "Helper" And "Helping".
因为这些人就是这么做的
You know, 'cause that's what these people did.
他们帮助建立了一个国家
They helped build a nation.
充满了尊严 - 没错
Dignity all around. - Yeah.
你可以在任何课堂上播放这部片子
This is a film that you can show in any classroom,
走出教室的时候 孩子们会为自己而骄傲
and those kids are gonna walk out of there feeling good about themselves,
为他们的祖先骄傲 为我感到无比骄傲
feeling good about their ancestors, feeling great about me,
也为美国骄傲
and good about America.
那让我们欣赏一个片段
Okay, let's look at a clip.
吁 吁
Whoa! Whoa!
柠檬水休息时间
Lemonade break!
给你
Here you go.
嗯 我可以打断一下你们的休息时间吗
Um, if I could take a moment out of your lemonade break,
我想说 我真心地感谢你们
I'd like to say, thank you on behalf of myself...
去你的 去你大爷的 Dilton
Damn you! Damn you to hell, Dilton!
我们在田里努力帮你干活
We out here, we're trying to help you and everything, but...
但是你却用这些喝茶休息 零食时光
you slowing us down with all these lemonade breaks
还有致谢词来拖慢我们
and snack times and thank yous.
没人想听你说谢谢
Don't nobody need no thank you.
那你最好赶紧习惯起来
Well, you better get used to it,
因为我会每天都来"谢谢"你
'cause I'm gonna thank you every day.
你懂吗 尊严 充满了尊严
You hear me? Dignity, all around!
刚才片尾出现了"完" 那就是电影的结尾吗
Now, there was a "The End" There. Is that the end of the film?
当然不是 Charlene 怎么可能
No, Charlene, that'd be ridiculous.
我为什么会 不是 那只是这个片段的结尾
Why would I... No, that's the end of the clip.
噢 那只是这个片段的结尾
So, that was just the end of the clip.
好吧 那你觉得这是新瓶装旧酒吗
Okay, would you say that this is a new take on an old story?
呃 只是更新而已
Uh, it's an update, nothing more, you know.
就是这样 真的
That's all it is, really.
我们展现了从未被展示于人的一面
We're showing a side that's never been shown.
我想请教一下你
I'd like to ask you about
关于奴隶们收到薪水的那个场景
the scene where the slaves are getting paid.
是帮手 帮手
Helpers! Helpers.
好吧 请欣赏
Yes. Let's watch.
Tunde
Tunde!
你不准备签收吗
Aren't you gonna sign for it?
哦 是的 Dilton先生
Oh... yes, Mr. Dilton.
Dilton先生是我父亲
Mr. Dilton is my father.
我叫Jody
My name's Jody.
谢谢你 Jody
Thank you, Jody.
别急着走
Not so fast.
我听说
Now, I heard...
农场里有关于某个人的传言
somebody said something about somebody in the field.
某个帮手
A helper...
非常趾高气昂 老是说什么
gettin' all high and mighty, and tellin' how they be
他们干的活儿是其他帮手的两倍
doing twice the work of the other helper.
甚至要比
Maybe even...
这位老Greeb干得还多
more work than old Greeb here.
嗯
Yeah.
你不会知道什么内情吧
You don't know nothing about that, now do you?
不知道 先生 Jody
No, sir... Jody.
我只是尽全力干活儿
I just do my job best I can,
上夜校 好成为一名律师
do school at night so I can become a lawyer,
然后哪天成为美国总统
and then President of the United States one day,
绝不乱说话
and keep my mouth shut.
那你啥事儿都不知道
Then you don't know nothing about nothing,
他们没对谁说任何事 是吗
they talked to nobody no how, is that it?
是的
Yes.
那好啊
Well, good.
看来我找对帮手了
Then I musta got the right helper.
你的工资信封里有点不一样的东西
You got something special in your pay packet.
打开它
Open it up.
我不怎么认字儿
I can't read so good.
你能读给我听吗
Can you read that to me?
上面写着
It say...
兑换一个免费拥抱
Good for one free hug
你想现在就兑现吗
You wanna collect on that now?
我想 先生 - 哦 我太欣慰了
I would, sir. - Oh, I'm so glad you said yes.
Greeb 快一起来抱抱
Come on, Greeb, get in on this hug.
好哇 我来了 - 快来 Greeb
All righty. I'm in there. - Come on, Greeb.
我需要一个朋友 - 没有人抱得像老Greeb这么紧
I need a friend. - Nobody hugs like old Greeb.
他还以为他要有钱了
He just thought he was getting money.
哇 这真是一个振奋人心的结局
Well, now that is an uplifting ending.
不 这只是这个片段的结尾
No, that's the end of the clip.
我在每个片段的结尾都加上"完"
I put "The End" Over the end of the clips
这样观众就不会被搞糊涂了
so you wouldn't get confused.
我不想让收看这档节目的观众
You know, I don't want people to watch this show
以为这个节目是电影的一部分
and think this show is part of the movie.
所以我在片段结尾都加上"完"
That's why I put "The End" Over the clips,
这样他们就懂了 不然
so they would know. Otherwise...
你的批评者认为你在洗白这一段历史
Now, your detractors are saying that you've whitewashed things.
这是种族歧视 作为一个白人 我觉得十分受侮辱
Okay, well, that's racist. As a white man, I find that insulting,
感觉我被人身攻击了
and it feels like I'm being personally attacked.
你看 我们并不逃避"帮手制"的残酷性
And look, we don't shy away from the brutality of helperism.
奴隶制 - 那是你的说法 好吗
Slavery. - That's your word, okay?
我们拍了一个特别残忍♥的鞭打戏
We have a brutal whipping scene in here which is, uh,
实话说 简直让人无法原谅
quite frankly, unforgiving, you know.
你怎么不放那一段呢 就他妈不能放过我一会儿
Show that, why don't you? Get off my ass for a fucking second.
等等
Hear, hear!
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛 你弄伤他了
What the hell are you doing? You're hurting him!
什么 我没有
What? It wasn't...
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛 - 不是我 是这根鞭子
What the hell you doin'? - It wasn't me, it's this whip here.
鞭子
The whip?
我是按照说明书用的
I followed the instructions to the letter.
让我看看
Let me see 'em.
就在这儿 - 给我看看说明书
It's right here. - Show me the instruction.
这鞭子造得太不扎实了 - 闭嘴
They made this thing too shaky. - Shut up, now.
Greeb 你特么在作甚 你拿的是哪一头
Greeb, what the heck you done? Which end did you hold?
我拿的这一头
I helded this end.
你用哪一头打的 - 我用晃来晃去的这头打的
And then you hit him with... - I hit him with the wraggly end.
我不管 你赶紧给他松绑
I don't care about that. You untie him.
是 先生 我很抱歉 Dilton先生
Yes, sir. I'm sorry, Mr. Dilton.
非常抱歉 你还好吧 我不想那么做的
I'm so sorry. You all right there? I didn't mean to do nothing.
我不记得我怎么绑的了 快点开啊
I can't remember how I tied this. Get it off with.
好了 好点了吗 解开了
Okay, is that better? There we go. Okay.
Greeb - 是的 先生
Now, Greeb... - Yes, sir.
你知道你该干什么
You know what you gotta do.
是的 我想我知道 先生
Yes, I reckon I do, sir.
我得退掉这根鞭子
I need to return this here whip.
它差点就弄伤了这位帮手
It almost really hurt this helper.
刚才出现了两遍"完"
Now that just said "The End" Twice.
没错 那分别代表电影的结尾和片段的结尾
Yes, it's the end of the movie and the end of the clip.
太棒了
Fascinating.
明晚的嘉宾是美国新晋科幻导演 Kyle Buggins
Tomorrow night, my guest will be america's premiere sci-fi director, Kyle Buggins,
他的新作在短短几周内
whose new film has become, in just a few short weeks,
就成为了史上最卖♥♥座的电影
the highest-grossing film ever made.
<变性金刚>讲的是一个变性机器人
Trans-Form-Bots, about transsexual robots
可以随心所欲地变换性别
that can switch their sexual identities at will,
也可以再变回来 甚至能把自己变得不是机器人
and switch back also, or not be robots at all either even.
Charlene Boyeur秀
The Charlene Boyeur Show
本节目的一部分由Zimble国际手♥机♥赞助播出
is funded in part by Zimble Internation Phones.
Zimble手♥机♥ Mike还说我做不到
Zimble Phones. Mike said I couldn't do it.
剧集 | 鲍勃大卫二人秀(1995) | 导航列表