剧集 | 鲍勃大卫二人秀(1995) | 导航列表
是啊 比聋了还糟糕
Yeah, that's worse than being deaf.
比聋了还糟糕 鲨鱼在打转 来吧
That's worse than being deaf! Sharks are circling. Let's go!
好的 鲨鱼在打转 大家来做饭
All right, the sharks are circling, let's get cooking.
时间到了
And we're out of time.
操
Fuck!
好 我是Gilvin Daughtry
Okay, this is Gilvin Daughtry,
呃 代表抵♥制♥权利滥用联盟
uh, with Citizens Against Unlawful Abuse,
我被拦下来了
and I am being made to stop
看样子是要进行突击检测
at what looks like an impromptu checkpoint,
在拉辛街和惠林顿街路口
here on the corner of Racine and Wellington.
这个片段
It's the video of, you know...
我们有一些标识 减速 检查处 之类的
We have a sign, slow down, checkpoint, whatever,
警♥察♥在那儿
and the cop is there,
所以相机透过窗户拍摄警♥察♥
so the camera's going through the window to this cop.
抱歉 - 现在警♥察♥出现在画面里
I'm sorry. - Now the cop is in frame.
这是他的视角
It's his POV.
就像这样 我拿着我的相机 这样走着
Like, it's my taking my camera, going like this.
这儿是窗户 "好的 我是Gilvin Daughtry"
Here's my window. "All right, this is Gilvin Daughtry."
这样就能看到警♥察♥ 能从画面里看到
So, you're gonna see the cop. We're gonna see him in frame.
警官 您为什么扣留我
Why am I being detained, Officer?
公民有权知道拘留原因
You have a legal right to know why you are being detained.
不 不 只是例行的酒驾检查
No, nope, just a routine sobriety check.
事实上 我本来打算给你放行
I was gonna wave you through, actually,
可我刚看见你在路上左右穿行
but then I saw you weaving in the lane
呃 就猜你可能在摆弄你的 你的手♥机♥
and, uh, thought you might be fiddling with your... your cellphone.
不论Bob或者David
No matter how awesome a
对某个他们感兴趣的话题
take or brilliant a take is on a certain topic
有多么精妙的见解
that Bob or David might have,
那些见解总是包裹在一些巧妙的
it's always couched in this beautiful...
我觉得应该用"滑稽"一词形容 或者愚蠢
I believe "Zany" Is the word, or silliness is embraced.
荒唐 蠢笨之类的 我们都欢迎
Nonsense is welcome, goofery and that type of thing.
但同时 很多时候他们对剧本细节
But also, their attention to detail with the writing
和笑话结构的专注
and the structure of the jokes a lot of times
非常得与众不同
was a very refreshing thing
也很令人兴奋 因为
and exciting because it was...
你知道 很多时候 我看一个小品
You know, a lot of times, I'll watch a sketch,
会觉得编剧太小心翼翼了
and I feel like people are fudging through it,
没有那种干脆爽快的感觉
and it doesn't have that sort of crispness that...
就像"这个笑话只能这么讲"
You know, "This joke has to be told this way."
但是另一方面
But then, on the other hand,
我又不希望人们对此事过于"纳粹化"
I don't like people being, like, real Nazis about that,
当然 无意冒犯纳粹
and no offense to Nazis, of course.
然后就说 "好 你可以走了" 把他打断
And then, "All right, you can go." Cut him off.
"好 你可以走了" 就这样
"All right, you can go." Right here.
所以把这些都去掉 - 对
Oh, so lose all this? - Yeah.
那之后警♥察♥走了他要说什么
But then what does he say when the cop walks away?
他需要转向镜头然后开始说 "好 嗯"
Does he turn to camera and go, "Okay, um... "
"他肯定是新来的" - "他肯定是新来的"
"Must be a new guy." - "Must be a new guy."
好的 额 有些时候 有些警♥察♥是新来的
Okay, well, sometimes, some of these officers are new
还不太清楚他们应该做些什么
and don't know the exact concept of what they're supposed to do.
额 所以
Uh, so...
我喜欢 他不停施压 他是个真正的警♥察♥
I love that he's pursuing it and that he's a real cop,
他真的会给你点颜色瞧瞧
and he's really gonna show you what really happens,
但他还是得不到他想要的回应
and he's not getting the response he wants.
还有 David 他可以不停回到同一个警♥察♥那儿吗
And also, David, could he keep going back to the same cop?
"好 开走吧" 之后 就像
"Okay, drive on." And then, like...
他在同一个检查站再次出现
He reappears at the same checkpoint.
他在转圈
He goes around in a circle.
好的 好 好 - 然后 嗯 对了
Okay, yeah, yeah. - And, like, right.
对 他回到那个黑人警♥察♥那里
Yeah, he goes back to that black cop.
然后你 嗯
And you, yeah.
先生 你不用检查 你可以直接通过
Sir, you're free to go through. You can just go on through.
先生 好的 警官 我很乐意配合
Sir, please, Officer, I'm cooperating fully.
这是我的驾照和行驶证
Here's my license and registration.
好的 我已经检查过了
Okay, that's fine, yeah. I saw those already.
所以你可以往前开 祝你今天愉快
So you can go on through, and have a nice day.
好的 警官 可法律没规定我拥有愉快的一天
Okay, I'm not required to have a nice day, Officer.
是的 你不配 额
No, I suppose you're not. Um...
你需要帮助吗
Do you need help?
我觉得他们风格的独特之处
I think what was unique about their style
以及第一次见到他们的时候
and what appealed to me
他们吸引我的地方在于
when I saw them for the first time, was...
感觉真的 这听起来肯定非常装逼
It just really seemed like there was, to sound super pretentious,
但是这就好比 喜剧的更新换代
but like, a generational shift of comedy.
成长到
Having grown up...
我这个年龄 小品似乎是一个很安全的东西
At the age I am, sketch seemed just very safe.
而那些人好像可以做任何事情
And those guys just seemed like they could do anything
能处理任何主题
and tackle any subject
还能把冒犯性的东西做得很有趣
and make things that were offensive really funny.
直到我开始和他们共事
I didn't know until I started to
我才明白其中包含多少精雕细琢
work with them just how much craft went into that
以及他们是怎么做到
and how, uh...
我感觉他们就是一帮 搞笑 不怕冒犯人
it just seemed to me like they were hilarious, offensive dudes,
还喜欢打破边界的家伙们
who loved pushing the envelope.
然后他走到了黑人警官那里
And then he goes to the black officer
之后又回到扮黑人的警官那里
and then goes back to the black officer with blackface.
那如果他 对了 - 对
What if he... Yes! - Yeah.
这个怎么样 David 他走了之后涂了个黑脸
What about that, David? He goes and gets blackface on?
这妆画得好 太妙了
It looks good. Oh, my God.
给节目做名字还不错
That'd be a good name for the show.
鲍勃大卫变脸秀
Bob and David Minstrel Show.
变脸达人鲍勃大卫秀
Minstrel Show with Bob and David?
说快点的话
If you say it quickly enough,
变人鲍勃大卫秀
it's Minstrel Show with Bob and David.
我一说"开拍"你就大叫着把他扔在地上
So just start screaming and throw him to the ground on "Action."
摄像机启动了 - 准备 开拍
We are rolling. - We're rolling and action!
警官 这些画面都录下来了
Officer, this is being taped.
那又怎么样 尝尝这个 - 都录了
Oh, is it really? How's this? - Yes.
天哪 卧♥槽♥
Oh, God! Oh, my God!
呕 呕
Ooh. Oh.
嘿 当心靴子
Oh, hey, watch your boots.
公民有权呕吐
You do have the legal right to vomit.
呕吐完全没问题
That's completely in your rights.
来来 我帮你擦擦脸
Here, let me wash it off your face a little.
这幕不错
That's good.
我是Gilvin Daughtry 为你带来权利小科普
This is Gilvin Daughtry, for Know Your Rights video,
本次节目就到这里
saying, that's a wrap!
够了
Okay.
看看谁来了 是二人秀的Bob Odenkirk
Oh, look who's here. It's Bob Odenkirk from the show.
从Bob的姿势可以猜出
I'm guessing from Bob's posture
他又要开始搞笑了
that a comedy scene is about to happen.
从我手里拿着纸你们也能猜出来了
I'm sure you can guess from the fact that I have paper,
这是一份旧时新闻
this is the Old Timey News.
一个三人组 其中两个是真人
... A trio, but two of 'em are the straight men,
另一个是动画人物
and one of 'em is the comic.
嗯 - 其实真的没必要
Yeah. - It's just really unnecessary.
另一个真人
The extra straight man.
他们在争吵
They're fighting over the fact of not...
另一个真人
An extra straight man was
出自以前Abbott和Costello的片子
found in an old Abbott and Costello video.
这个三人组被宣传为
They were billed at the time as...
Simpson Abbott和Costello
Simpson and Abbott and Costello.
Simpson基本上在重复Abbott的话
Simpson basically echoed Abbott's, uh...
Abbott和Simpson都变得很 - 绝望
Abbott and Simpson got into... - ... frustrations.
对 - 没错
Yeah. - Yeah.
还经常吵架 - "Costello 你跟他说"
Constantly getting into arguments. - "Costello, tell him!"
"我会跟他说的"
"I'm telling him."
"现在就说" - "不要 我之后再去"
"Tell him." - "No, I'll tell him."
"你一定要跟他说"
"You tell him."
让另一个人穿演出服扮成马怎么样
What about an extra guy in a horse costume?
剧集 | 鲍勃大卫二人秀(1995) | 导航列表