剧集 | 鲍勃大卫二人秀(1995) | 导航列表
我们的创作氛围非常和谐自♥由♥
We have a very healthy, democratic writers' room.
还是有上下级之分的 当然
There's no... The hierarchy, of course,
因为必须要有人
is 'cause you have to have someone...
统筹全局 那就是我和Bob
in that position, but it's Bob and I.
我们知道何时进行下一步
We know when to move on. We know when to, uh...
我们不想过分强调某个段子
We don't wanna belabor a piece,
但同时也想
but we wanna give it its
留充分的时间看看有没有谁能想出点子
time to see if anybody's coming up with an idea.
要不整个类似摩门会慕合唱团的
What about an extra Mormon Tabernacle Choir,
再弄个其他的合唱团吗
like a whole... Another choir?
300个前所未闻的人
Three hundred people who were unknown until now,
在另一个房♥间唱歌♥
singing in the other room.
像<芝加哥七君子> 或者
Extra Chicago Seven? Extra...
我想到的是<活宝三人组>
I think extra Three Stooges and they're just...
那些人的出现就是为了以防<活宝三人组>的演员
They were just there in case the Three Stooges...
生病吗 - 生病吗
Got sick? - Got sick?
作为替补演员
Their understudies.
或者他们演了一部根本没人看的电影
Or they were in a movie that no one saw,
叫<另一个活宝三人组>
called The Other Three Stooges.
那 披头士如何
Well, Beatles are...
Gordie McIntosh 披头士第五人 今天去世 享年72岁
Gordie McIntosh, extra Beatle, dead today at 72.
他女儿说他生前淡泊名利
His daughter said he died as he lived,
去世时也无声无息
peacefully, with no pain and no fame.
他的家人请求大家不要往任何地方寄任何东西
The family asked that nobody send nothing nowhere
以缅怀他的生平
in memory of his life's work.
我同意 Dino Dino
Yeah, I agree. Dino? Dino?
怎么了 按暂停
Uh-oh. Hold the presses.
不是的 那段要删 - 好的
No, no, we're gonna cut that. - Yeah?
继续拍 Dino - 好
Keep going, Dino. - Okay.
好 - 刚刚那段不要了
Okay. - Ditch that.
删了 - 我要提前跟你说
We did. - I'm gonna warn you, okay?
后面可能还会再删一次
And then one more possible cut.
我想快点把话说完
I just wanna talk to the guys about it real quick.
继续 - 要不我们保留"享年72岁"
Go ahead. - Should we say, "Dead at 72"?
"他的家人请求大家"这里 删掉
"The family asks that nobody... " Lose...
"无声无息"这句可以吗 - 删掉"无声无息"这句
"No pain, no fame"? - "No pain, no fame."
我觉得可以
Yeah, I'm okay with that.
我们还要删掉
Yeah, and then we're also gonna lose...
有没有人记下来
And I don't know who's writing this down.
他在记 - 我在记
He's doing it right now. - I'm doing it right now.
我会送到放映棚告诉所有人
I'm passing it to the booth. Everyone's gonna have it.
"Gordie McIntosh 披头士第五人 今天去世 享年72岁"
"Gordie McIntosh, extra Beatle, dead today at 72."
后面一句台词删掉
Lose the rest of that line up to the period.
接着是"他的家人请求大家"
And then start on, "The family asks that nobody... "
好的 就这样
Okay, so it goes,
"今天去世 享年72岁 他的家人请求大家"
"Dead today at 72. The family asks that nobody... "
我知道了 - 内部人员注意
Yup. Got it. - Internal.
Gordie McIntosh 披头士第五人 今天去世 享年72岁
Gordie McIntosh, extra Beatle, dead today at 72.
他的家人请求大家
The family asked that nobody
不要往任何地方寄任何东西以缅怀他的生平
send nothing nowhere in memory of his life's work.
除了Bob和我 Dino是最重要的人
Dino is easily, outside of Bob and I, the most invaluable person.
没了他会很难
It would be difficult to do...
我的意思是 很明显 没了Dino我们照样能演
I mean, obviously, we could do the show without him,
但就 就不一样了
but it would be... it wouldn't be the same thing.
刚开始的时候 Dino就是那个拿主意的人
And he was always a really important tiebreaker in the beginning,
我们刚开始拍的时候
when we were all first starting.
我和Bob经常各执一词
Bob and I would have very different ideas about something,
因为我们都很信任尊敬Dino
and we both trust and respect Dino so much,
所以会向他求助 问他"你怎么看"
and we'd both turn to him, like, "What do you think?"
我们会听听他怎么说 然后就
We'd listen to him, and then we'd be like,
"的确 也行 可以"
"All right, okay, fine."
比如纯坎特酒
And now, like, just straight Ketel?
有时候太甜了 我就想
Sometimes, it tastes too sweet. I'm like...
"要不要试试别的酒呢" - 你得学着加盐
"Hmm, do I go to grain alcohol?" - You gotta start adding salt.
加海盐 - 让伏特加有点苦味
Sea salt. - Adding bitterness to your vodka.
只要加酒就行了
Just adding... more alcohol.
没错
Yeah.
我发现我不喜欢伏特加的味道
I don't like the taste of vodka, I've realized.
所以我用吸管喝 - 喝完伏特加的话
That's why I drink it with a straw. - After drinking vodka...
因为如果直接拿杯子喝
'Cause when you drink it just with a glass,
嘴里全是伏特加的味道 - 是的
it just goes all over your taste buds. - Right.
真想赶紧咽下去
You just wanna get it down you.
但是这样一来喉咙又受刺♥激♥了
This way, it shoots down your throat.
要是能直接咽下去就好了 一点也不想
You just want it straight in. You don't want any of the...
不 - 品尝味道
No. - ... flavor.
他是个科学家
He's a scientist about...
我的意思是 你该这么做
I mean, yeah. This is how you gotta do it.
嗯 我是个科学家 - 嗯
Yeah, I'm a scientist. - Yeah.
曾经有个男人凭自己的智慧改变了世界
One man, one mind, that changed the world.
爱因斯坦 谜一样的男人
Einstein, the man, the mystery.
爱因斯坦厌恶同僚间的闲谈
Einstein is bored with the chatty folks
他往别处一瞥
and glances over to see a...
她的模样 怎么说呢 是浮夸女
What is she like... What do they call the... Flapper.
浮夸女
Flapper.
那会儿没有浮夸女吧 40年代的时候
There were no fucking flappers. It's, like, the '40s, right?
对 没错 浮夸女是
Right, right, yeah, flappers is the...
20年代才有的 - 什么是浮夸女
The '20s, yeah. - What's a flapper?
是不是形容夸张的诱惑行为
Is it too much to allude to, like,
女孩子笑着和男主角调情的时候
when she flirts with him and smiles,
她装出很蠢的样子
she just does a silly, like...
挺好的 - 接着爱因斯坦就
No, no, that's good. - And he's just, like...
就脸红羞涩什么的 还有点小怕怕
He just turns red and whatever. A little scared.
爱因斯坦伸舌头的时候很犹豫
Einstein hesitantly sticks his tongue out.
只伸出一点点
Just a little bit.
就会很害怕
And then scared.
立马又缩回去
Retracts it back into his mouth.
害怕 缩回去
Scared. Retracts it.
报童闯进房♥间里
Some newsboy runs into the room.
大喊"第二次世界大战结束了
"World War II is over!
原♥子♥弹♥拯救全世界"
Atom bomb saves the day!"
所有人都在庆祝
Everyone cheers,
只有爱因斯坦在找那个女孩儿 但是她不见了
but he is only looking for the girl, and she is gone.
外景 校园里 爱因斯坦和浮夸女正在喝茶
Exterior college campus. Einstein and the flapper are having tea.
"我只是个又老又蠢又浮夸的女子"
"Oh, I'm just a stupid old flapper."
"浮夸女"
Flapper.
"我朋友20年前就不这么做了"
"All my friends stopped doing this 20 years ago."
"假装很不羁"
"Flapping around."
"你太谦虚了 我才是真蠢
"You're modest. I'm the one who's stupid.
愚蠢的天才 要是能博得佳人一笑就满足了"
A stupid genius. If I could only have your smile."
"微笑值几个钱"
"Smiles are a dime a dozen.
姐给你笑一个 看我跳舞"
I'll give you my smile. Watch me dance."
她真是太他妈蠢了
She's just a fucking...stupid idiot.
"看我看我" - "看我飞飞飞"
"Look at me go." - "Look at me flap."
"看我飞飞飞"
"Look at me flap!"
她跳起了
She starts doing the...
她站起来
She stands and starts...
跳起了超他妈蠢的查尔斯顿舞
doing the Charleston, that stupid fucking dance.
内景 办公室
Interior, office.
爱因斯坦工作到很晚
Einstein is working late into the night.
研究数字和舌头 - 他始终想不明白
Numbers and tongues. - He can't get it. He can't get it.
现在大家都知道是怎么回事了
So now everyone knows where this is going, right?
是的 现在可以收尾了
Yeah, yeah, now we gotta end it.
对 - 该收尾了
Yeah. - And we should.
要不我们把场景设定为他在就医
Should we have the scene with him at the doctor,
医生说"伸舌头"
and the doctor says, "Stick out your tongue."
他紧张死了
He's real tense.
终于把舌头伸出来
He finally sticks it out,
他在镜子里看到自己的样子
and he sees himself in the mirror or something.
对 - 很好
Oh, yeah. - Yeah.
我们要不要 - 说"我得走了"
Should we... - Like, "I have to go!"
剧集 | 鲍勃大卫二人秀(1995) | 导航列表