剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表
第一季 第十六集
马尔柯姆的一家
谁想赚五美元
Who wants to make five bucks?
怎么赚
How?
我要找个
I need someone
替罪羊
to take the fall.
哦 天 - 你做什么了
Oh, my God! - What did you do?
这我不能说
I can't tell you.
行还是不行 少说废话
Yes or no, no questions asked.
我滴个神啊
Oh, my God!
给十元我就干
Make it ten.
成交
Done.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
你真是个好儿子
You're a good son.
我抓到他了 亲爱的
I got him, honey!
我抓到他了 别急
I got him! Don't worry.
大功告成 浑身都粉♥嫩♥嫩光亮亮了
There you go-- all pink and shiny.
孩子们
Mm. Boys?!
恩恩
Uh-huh. Mm-hmm.
呼 感觉轻了10磅
Ooh! Feel ten pounds lighter.
准备好了吗
You ready?
恩 来吧
Oh, yeah. Go.
噢
Uh, aah...
老爸从公♥司♥弄到了
Dad got us free tickets
水上乐园的免费入场券
at the water slide park from work.
花了两天才搞定老爸身上的毛 但值了
It takes two days to prep him, but it's worth it.
呼 光滑如玉了
Ooh, smooth as a seal.
可以去玩水上滑梯了
Ready for that water slide.
我们已经很久没出去玩了
You know, we haven't been on an outing in a long time.
我们全家能一起去真好
It's nice when we can do things together as a family.
一起去做什么
Do what together?
为什么不让我去
Why can't I go?
Dewey 我们说好了的
Dewey, we discussed this.
因为你耳部感染了所以必须待在家里
You have to stay home because of your ear infection.
我还从来没去过呢
I never get to go.
宝贝 我知道这快成定式了
Honey, I know it seems like a pattern
但仅此一次
but it's just this.
加上去迪斯尼那次
And Disneyland.
还有去巧克力工厂那次
Oh, and that chocolate factory tour.
或许该想个办法 别让你耳朵粘上脏东西
Maybe it's time to stop sticking dirty things in your ears.
嘿 Dewey
Hey, Dewey.
耳朵怎么样了
How's the ear?
别拿他寻开心了 Reese
Stop teasing him, Reese!
如果你♥爸♥爸找不到照看Dewey的保姆
If your father doesn't find a baby-sitter,
你们哪都别想去
nobody's going anywhere.
到时候我们再看哭的是谁 小子
We will just see who is crying, then.
不 不 不 只是最小的那个
Oh, no, no, no. It's just the little one.
对 其他两个绝不会出现在您眼前
Yeah, the other two aren't going to be anywhere near you.
从我记事起
Ever since I can remember
我们和保姆之间就麻烦不断
we've always had trouble with baby-sitters.
你好
Hello!
嘟 嘟 嘟 嘟
Goochy, goochy, goochy, goo.
嘟 嘟
Goochy, goochy...
我不知道 宝贝
I don't know, sweetie.
你身后藏着什么呢
What do you have behind your back?
你们这帮捣蛋鬼 我受够了
You little losers. I've had enough of this.
你快给我把门打开
You open this door right now.
听着 我有点幽闭症
Okay, look. I'm a little claustrophobic.
快开门 让我出去 求你啦
Just open the door! Let me out! Come on!
我不清楚
I don't know.
我现在觉得也许错在我们
I'm starting to think it might be us.
也许你们认为我已经厌倦
Well, you'd think I'd get bored
打击我的学员了
wiping the floor with my cadets.
天知道我们有多喜欢 长官
God knows we enjoy it, sir.
你知道你的问题所在吗 学员
Do you know what your problem is, cadet?
中规中矩
Discipline.
任何值得做的事情都要做好
Anything worth doing is worth doing well.
我做任何事 无论是教书
Whatever I do, whether it's teaching you boys
打太极 还是玩台球
or mastering tai chi, or playing pool...
我都很专注
I focus.
我会全力以赴
I push myself.
你不必承认什么 孩子
But you don't commit to anything, son.
你永远不会成为胜者
You're never going to be a winner
因为你做什么都是半吊子
because you do everything half-assed.
哦 好遗憾
Oh, regrettable.
你这话也许说得有点早 长官
You may have spoken too soon, sir.
你会发现其实我对台球很用心的
I think you'll find I play pool with my whole ass.
八号♥球 角袋
Eight ball, corner pocket.
靠
Damn.
致命伤
Ah, the fatal scratch.
胜利女神再次选择与我共舞了
Once again, I waltz with Lady Victory.
除非你能专注做事 Francis
And until you focus, Francis
否则她永远都不会成为你的舞伴
she is never going to be your dance partner.
十分感谢你这么快就来了
Thank you so much for coming on such short notice.
你们中介真是太好了 愿意给我们第二次机会
It was so nice of your agency to give us a second chance.
你们俩会相处得非常愉快的
You two are going to have so much fun together.
你要敢伤她 咱们就走着瞧
Don't you dare hurt her.
快点 太阳要出来了
Hurry, the sun's coming up!
你想玩点啥吗
Do you want to play something?
不想
No.
嘿 快看 孩子们
Hey, hey, look, kids.
距离美国冲浪城只有12英里了 - 耶
Only 1 2 more miles to Wavetown, USA. - Yay.
Malcolm 你这次打算玩大轮盘吗
So, Malcolm, you going to go down the Liquidator this time?
别逼他 Hal
Don't pressure the boy, Hal.
我没逼他 只是问问
I'm not pressuring him. I'm just asking.
他已经够害怕了
He's scared enough as it is
你就别再小题大做了
without you making a big deal out of it.
嘿 妈妈 Malcolm不是有鼻窦炎
Hey, Mom, doesn't Malcolm have to wear
需要带鼻夹吗 - 闭嘴
his nose plug for his sinuses? - Shut up.
对啊
Oh, that's right.
我忘带了
I forgot it.
听着 那你可得小心点 知道吗
Listen, you just be very careful then, okay?
别担心 在这呢
Don't worry, here it is.
多谢 Reese
Oh. Thank you, Reese.
混♥蛋♥
Jerk.
我的天啊 快看
Oh, my gosh, look at this!
太棒了
This is awesome!
我等不及要玩玩这娱乐项目了
I can't wait to get on the rides.
Malcolm 别以为我不看着你
Malcolm, don't think you can take off that nose plug
你就能摘掉鼻夹
just because I'm not looking.
你得一直带着
You're going to wear it all day.
我还没下水呢 - 如果我逮到你
I'm not even in the water. - If I catch you for one second
没带鼻夹 你就准备在儿童泳池
not wearing that nose plug, you're going to spend the day
玩一天吧
in the kiddie sprinkler.
你想先玩哪个
What do you want to do first?
我♥干♥嘛要和你一起玩
What makes you think I want to do anything with you?
你怎么了
What's your problem?
这鼻夹是糊弄他们的
That nose-plug thing was bogus.
你越界了 Reese
You crossed the line, Reese.
啥
What?!
你居然向妈妈出♥卖♥♥♥我
You sold me out to Mom.
如果我之前陷害过你
It would've been different
那就另当别论 但
if I had done something to you, but...
这简直太残忍♥了
that was totally cold-blooded.
别那么孩子气了
Don't be such a baby.
你这么做是挑衅行为
What you did to me was an act of war.
等着瞧 我一定会报复你的
And believe me, I will get you back.
在你出其不意的时候 让你付出代价
You won't know where or when, but you're gonna pay.
你可真有趣
You sound funny.
是你想见我吗 长官
You wanted to see me, sir?
我接到警长的电♥话♥
I just got a call from the sheriff
剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表