剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表
我们要怎么做
What are we going to do?
我们得表现良好 就这么做
We're going to be good, that's what.
我们怎么表现良好
How do we be good?
我不知道
I don't know.
老实说 我之前从来没遇到过这事
Honestly, it's never come up before.
我们不会干什么出格的事的
Look, we're just not going to do anything.
所以 我们不会惹上麻烦的
That way, we can't get in any trouble.
亲爱的 我们已经晚了 得走了
Honey. We're late. We better hit the road.
好吧 我到车里去刮腿毛
Fine. I'll shave my legs in the car.
好的
Okay.
我已经给所有的酒瓶子做过标记了
I've marked the liquor bottles,
如果里面被掺水了 我们也能尝出来
and we can taste when they're watered down.
我也把成人频道加密了
I've locked out all the smut channel on the TV,
数过你老爸的雪茄数量
counted your father's cigars.
我要检查汽车里程表
I've checked the odometer
和信♥用♥卡♥的透♥支♥额
on the car I know the exact balance of all our credit cards
我们爱你 好好享受吧
We love you, have a good time.
但记住 Dewey会把我们离开之后
And just remember, Dewey will
你做的一切告诉我们的
tell us everything you did while we're gone.
呃 孩子们 无论你妈说了啥
Uh, what your mother said, boys.
标准略低一点
Minus one.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
想什么
Think about what?
她唬我们呢
She's bluffing.
接下来 我要让你们看
Okay, I am going to show
看这世上最酷的东西
you guys the coolest thing you have ever seen.
给我弄点打火机油
Get me some lighter fluid,
华夫饼模具和Dewey毛绒动物
a waffle iron and one of Dewey's stuffed animals.
越多毛的越好
The furrier, the better.
事实上 我们有点累了
Actually, we're kind of tired.
累了
Tired?
是的 累了
Yeah. Tired.
我才不累
I'm not tired.
好吧好吧 我累了
Okay, yeah, I'm tired.
我们就一起看看电视吧
Let's just go watch TV.
随便啦
Whatever.
这计划最好能生效
This plan better work.
唯一一件比没电视还糟的事就是看电视播高尔夫
The only thing worse than no TV is golf on TV.
来吧 伙计们 我们出去玩吧
Oh, come on, guys. Let's go outside.
让我们干些什么
Let's go do something.
不 他们还刚打第6洞
No. They're only on the sixth hole.
他们才刚打第6洞
They're only on the sixth hole.
你好
Hello.
Francis 兄弟 我听说你回来了
Francis, bud, I heard you were in town.
好兄弟 Francis
You da man, Francis!
嘿 伙计们 有啥新鲜事没
Hey, guys, what's going on?
老样子 老样子
Same old, same old, man.
噢 Circus说嘿呢
Oh, Circus says hi.
老兄 你肯定不会相信 我终于搬出来了
Dude, you're not going to believe it. I finally moved out.
我现在住在地下室了 完全自♥由♥了啊
I'm living in the basement now. Total freedom, dude.
好兄弟 Francis
You da man, Francis!
妈妈 你怎么不敲门
Mom, you're supposed to knock.
兄弟 我们过来了玩
Dude, we're coming over.
好的 嘿 Richie和他的伙计要过来玩
Okay. Hey, Richie and the guys are coming over.
或许他们不该过来
Maybe they shouldn't.
爸和妈都走了
You know, Mom and Dad are gone.
我知道了 Richie 听我说
Okay, got it. Richie, listen to me.
我在照看我的弟弟们 所以我们得在我家玩
I'm watching my brothers, so we got to hang here.
没有派对 成吗
And no parties okay?
我是认真的
I'm serious.
就只能你们三个过来
It's got to be just the three of you.
你相信三个人能把这地方毁成这样吗
Huh. You wouldn't think only three guys could do so much damage.
下次回来记得打给我们
Call us next time you're in town.
好兄弟 Francis
You da man, Francis!
你是在试图诱惑我吗
Are you trying to seduce me?
我真不相信我们会去参加这婚礼
I can't believe we're going to this wedding.
多浪费时间
What a waste of time.
别这样 我保证会很有趣的
Oh, come on, I promise it'll be fun.
Hal 我不是Dewey
Hal, I'm not Dewey.
对不起 但是 我们有独处的时间 我们离开了孩子
Sorry. But still, we're alone, we're away from the kids.
现在 我们只是两个能自♥由♥支配行动的成年人
Right now, we're just two unencumbered consenting adults.
我说了我们会很享受的
I say we enjoy it.
没错
Yeah, you're right.
偶尔享受享受两人时光会很美好的
It will be nice to have some time for just the two of us.
而且我会享受
And I'm going to love not
不用每隔20秒就对谁吼的日子
having to yell at somebody every 20 seconds.
要不加点速 要不就别挡着我的路 混♥蛋♥
Either speed up or get off the road,jackass!
完全值得了
Absolutely deserved it.
我讨厌那伙人
I hate those guys.
你看见Circus用头撞那煤渣块了没
Did you see Circus break that cinder block with his head?
这给你们上了很好的一课
That's a good lesson for you guys.
他试了六次都没撞开
It didn't break the first six times.
但是他停止努力了吗 没 先生
But did he quit trying? No, sir.
Francis 我们得把这收拾收拾
Francis, we have to clean this up.
当然
Yeah.
我说现在
No. I mean now.
妈妈和爸爸看见的话 肯定会抓狂的
If Mom and Dad see this they'll freak.
有什么奇怪的 他们对什么事都抓狂 我都习惯了
So what else is new? They always freak. I'm used to it.
这回不同 我们一定得收拾好来
No, this is different. We have to clean up.
你们没事吧 这个周末我负责
What's with you guys? I'm in charge here.
我是唯一一个会受到惩罚的 放松啦
I'm the only one who'll get in trouble. Relax.
但我们想你能回家 - 什么
But we want you to come home. - What?
我听见爸和妈谈话了
I heard Mom and Dad talking.
这个周末对你来说像是一次测试或一个陷阱
This weekend is like a test for you, or a trap.
如果你表现的好 他们说不定就让你回来了
If you do good, they may let you come home.
如果不的话 他们会
And if you don't, they're
将你一脚踹回军事学校的
gonna toss your butt back into military school.
听着
Okay, look...
Francis 没有你这里简直太没意思了
Francis, it sucks around here without you.
你就不能为我们而表现好一些吗
Can't you just try for our sake?
伙计们 我和感激你们对我的感情
Look, guys, I appreciate your sentiment.
但他们不能因为我周末的表现
But they're not going to decide my whole future
而决定我的未来
based on how I behave over
甚至还是在没告诉我的情况下
one weekend without even telling me about it.
这实在是太武断太无理取闹了
It's too arbitrary. It's unreasonable.
这是我们妈诶
It's Mom.
让我们一起收拾吧
Okay, let's clean up.
堪称完美
It's perfect
这房♥子从没这么干净过
The house has never been this clean.
噢 不
Uh-oh.
怎么了
What?
太干净了
It's too clean.
没错
You're right.
他们不会相信的
They'll never buy it.
看起来我们是唯一一个给他们防热手套的
Ah. Looks like we're the only ones who gave them pot holders.
你好 - 你好
Oh, Hi. - Hi.
见到你太高兴了
It's great to see you.
我也是 你看起来很棒
You, too. You look terrific.
你觉得多久没见了
How long do you think it's been?
我不知道
I don't know.
请稍等一下
Will you excuse me?
这真是我值得我开600英里啊
Well, that was worth driving 600 miles for.
那男人是谁
Who was that guy?
Hal 那是新郎
It's the groom, Hal.
真希望每人身上能有个名牌能告诉我他是干啥的
I wish people would wear name tags at these things.
噢 太好了
Oh, perfect.
那些面包屑弄的太好了 Dewey
Nice touch with the bread crumbs, Dewey.
啊
Huh?
我刚在咖啡桌上修我的脚趾
I clipped my toenails on the coffee table.
好样的 妈永远不会发现的
Attaboy. She will never know a thing.
剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表