剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表
好吧
Well...
看来我来的正是时候
looks like I got here just in time.
先生们
Gentlemen...
瞧
behold.
那是
Is that...
肉吗
meat?
全都是
Nothing but.
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
嗯
So, uh...
你是这儿的
you here?
嗯
Yeah.
你呢
You?
是呀
Yeah.
嘿 Stevie
Hey, Stevie.
我现在不能和你聊
Can't stop... to chat.
我得把实验工具
Got to get... my chemicals...
放在阴凉处
in the shade.
你不是要做关于显波器的报告吗
I thought you were doing your report on oscilloscopes.
改成了催化实验
Changed to... catalytics.
这样会更有趣一点
It's more... exciting.
是吧
Right?
为什么
What do you care?
你后面
I'm up...
就是我
after you.
所以呢
So?
在你后面上台
Following you...
就像
is like...
在Streisand后面上台一样
following Streisand.
别担心
Well, don't worry about it.
你不会在我后面上的
You won't be following me.
为什么
Why?
我是被取代了么
Have I been... bumped?
Francis 你干嘛呢
Francis, what are you doing?!
快走吧 危险已过
Come on, the coast is clear and...
都过了十分钟了
it's already been ten minutes and--
我们不走了 是吧
We're not ditching out, are we?
一群天才少年在晒太阳
A small pack of Krelboynes has ventured out of hiding...
不躲起来 实在太冒险了
to bask in the afternoon sun.
他们放下了防备
Their defenses down,
对于捕食者来说实在手到擒来
they're an easy target for nearby predators.
他们嗅到危险了 太迟了
They sense danger, but it is too late.
迟疑是致命的
Their hesitation is fatal.
生命的轮回开始了
And the circle of life goes on.
噩梦了 是吧
Kafkaesque, isn't it?
什么
Huh?
没事
Never mind.
Alphonse 扁他
Kick his butt, Alphonse.
等下 再等下
Wait... wait.
找到了
Here it comes.
看 在那儿
Yes, there!
我发现了有丝分♥裂♥
I've arrested the cellular mitosis!
谢谢你的展示 Dabney
Thank you, Dabney.
真是太吸引人了
That was riveting.
我们下一个选手不需要介绍
Our next act needs no introduction,
在上一届数学展示会上一鸣惊人
having been the buzz of last year's math fair.
有请Flora Mayesh
Please welcome Flora Mayesh...
她要展示的是费马最后定理
and Fermat's Last Theorem!
喂 喂
Hello? Is this...?
话筒还有声吗
Testing.
我听说Malcolm词汇量很丰富
So, I understand that Malcolm has quite the vocabulary.
嗯 他一天天吧啦吧啦地不停说
Yeah, he's just yap, yap, yap, yap, yap all day long.
我不是说他的话多
Well, that's not the vocabulary I meant.
听说他教给孩子们
It seems that he's taught...
说关于“R”的单词
several of the children the ''R'' word.
关于“R”的单词
The ''R'' word?
我想他是从街上学的吧
I'm sure it's just something he picked up off the street--
肯定不是你们教的
certainly not at home.
呵呵 你才是傻♥逼♥呢
Yeah, well, ''R'' you, lady.
进展挺顺利的 对吧
So, this is going well, right?
是呀 和我预想的一样
It's pretty much everything I expected.
你准备好了吗Malcolm
So, you ready, Malcolm?
我是说 你一定能搞定 是吧
I mean, you're all set, right?
是的
Sure.
很好
Good.
我准备好了
I'm... ready.
谢谢老师关心
Thanks for... asking.
你知道咱俩的关系哪一点最好吗
You know what's so great about our relationship?
一切都让我感到新鲜 你知道我意思吧
It just still feels so fresh, you know what I mean?
理解
Totally.
好了 拿走吧
All right, take it away.
我要俩汉堡包 一个热狗 Hal
I need two burgers and a dog, Hal.
再来点儿 Dewey
Coming up. Dewey?
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
好的 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
记得我说过不能吃生肉了吧 儿子
What have I told you about raw meat, son?
我没吃呀
I'm not.
爸 我想让你见个人
Dad, I want you to meet someone.
她是Jody
This is Jody.
你好
Hi.
能见到你真是高兴
Oh, it's so great to finally meet you.
Francis三句不离你
Francis talks about you all the time.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
见到你也很高兴
You, too.
哦
Oh...
真高兴你俩谈得来
I'm so glad that went well.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我向大家展示的是尼克松电磁体
I give to you the Nixon electromagnet.
快关掉
Turn it off!.
真是要命
This is going dreadfully.
我说错了么
Am I wrong?
请告诉我我说错了吧
Please tell me I'm wrong.
对不起
Excuse me.
有什么抱歉的
For what?
这个时刻到了
This is it.
马上轮到你了
You're almost... up.
别再提醒我了
Stop reminding me.
紧张吗
Nervous?
不是 我只是不想展示
No, I just don't want to do this.
你不觉得当个天才少年很烦么
Don't you ever get sick of being a Krelboyne?
大家都认为我们是怪人
Of people thinking you're some kind of freak?
不要在意
You are...
别人的看法
what you are.
别挣扎了
Accept it.
还是要抗争下
Not without a fight.
你在败坏我的兴致
You're harshing... my buzz.
别让别人
Don't let... anyone...
弄坏我的东西
mess with... my stuff.
知道么 不怀好意的人用这些
You know, in the wrong hands,
能制♥造♥威力巨大的恶臭弹
these chemicals can make a pretty powerful stink bomb.
现在我就是那个不坏好意的人
These hands look wrong enough.
这次组织学生去鬼镇实地考察
And this field trip to the historic ghost town,
我认为大家都知道是什么后果
I think we all know what that leads to--
神秘学 崇拜魔鬼 州立学院
the occult, devil worship, state colleges.
看来大家都同意 我们就取消了它
So then it's agreed that the trip will be canceled.
等等 你凭什么决定
Wait a minute. You can't decide that.
你们甚至没投票
You didn't even vote.
我听取的是大家的意见
I was only going by the general tone of the group.
大家的意见
General tone?
我都没听见
I haven't heard a peep...
剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表