剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表
你从学校逃出来了啊
You just ran away from school?
妈不会饶了你的
Mom's really going to kill you now.
不 她根本不会知道
No, she won't because she won't know.
Malcolm 你不能告诉任何人
Malcolm, you can't tell anybody.
我的性命就在你的手上
I'm placing my life in your hands here.
你掉进什么东西里了吗
Did you roll around in something?
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
听着 你去找Beebee让她今晚来见我 好吗
Look, I need you to get Beebee to come see me tonight, okay?
给她这个
Give her this.
让它散散气味先
Let it air out for a while first.
再想办法给我找点吃的
Try to get me some food,
因为我大概36小时都没吃东西了
'cause I haven't eaten in, like, 36 hours.
Francis 就算是你 这也有点太夸张了
Francis, this sounds kind of drastic, even for you.
Malcolm 我没有时间犹豫了
Malcolm, I do not have time for doubt!
这叫义无反顾 我的未来已定
The doubt has been cast, my future is set.
现在我只问一个问题
Now, there's one question in my mind--
我能相信你吗
Can I trust you?
但
But...
我能相信你吗
Can I trust you?
是的 当然
Yes. Yeah, definitely.
上学前我把午餐便当从栅栏上扔过来
I'll toss my lunch bag over the fence before school.
嗷
Oh!
噢
Uh!
唔
Mmm!
我能吃点吗
Can I have some?
不能
Can't.
是
It's a...
加了药的
prescription... sandwich.
加了药的吗
''Prescription sandwich''?
Stevie 连撒谎都不会
Stevie, that's not even a good lie.
你不想分给别人 就直说
If you don't want to share, just say so.
不 想
Don't want...
分
to share.
我们来玩
Let's play...
轮椅神探
Ironside.
我来当 轮椅神探
I'll be... Ironside.
我才不想玩什么傻不啦叽的轮椅神探
I don't want to play stupid Ironside.
你怎么了
What's your... problem?
是我哥 Francis
It's my brother Francis.
他从军校逃跑了 一路搭车到这里
He escaped from military school and hitchhiked all the way here.
他全身又破又臭又脏 还没吃东西
He's all scraped up and smelly and hungry and dirty,
现在藏在河边
and now he's hiding out at the creek.
要是被我父母抓到 他死定了
If my parents catch him, he's dead.
还尽说疯话
He's talking like he's crazy.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
告密
Squeal.
什么
What?
告密
Squeal.
卖♥♥了他
Rat him out.
不行
I can't do that.
他是我哥
He's my brother.
我保证过
I promised him.
不能告诉任何人
I can't tell anybody.
你告诉 我了
You told... me.
等到你告诉别人
Yeah, but by the time you tell anyone
他早就没人影了
he'll be a thousand miles from here.
有 理
Tou... che.
Beebee
Beebee...
什么
What?
你是那个小孩
Oh, you're that kid.
我叫Malcolm
My name's Malcolm.
我是Francis的弟弟
I'm Francis's brother.
我们见过 差不多 十次了吧
You met me, like, ten times.
你就是那个小鬼头 是吧
Yeah, you're the freaky little brain, right?
淡定
Just be cool.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
这个
Here.
Francis回来了
Francis is back home.
但没回家
Well, he's not home.
他躲着呢
He's hiding.
三页
Huh. Three pages?
双面
Both sides.
他就想让我多读
He loves to make me read.
说什么
What's that word?
圆♥满♥
''Consummate.''
那是指他喜欢你
It means he likes you.
哦
Oh.
幽会 约会 密会
''Assignation, rendezvous, tryst''?
谁会明白他在说什么
How the hell is anyone supposed to know what he's talking about?
Beebee 七点半在河边等他 行吗
Beebee,just meet him at the creek at 7:30, okay?
看吧 你能用人话说 你也就 十岁
See? You can say it in English, and you're, like, ten.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我没袖子
I'm wearing a tank top.
Beebee 我不想
Beebee, I don't think...
别想
Don't think.
走就是了
Just walk. Go.
最糟糕的是 我觉得我偷的是卫生巾
The worst part is, I think I'm stealing panty liners.
天哪 我今天上班真是好事连连
Gosh, I had such a good day at work today.
一个月来首次在现金专柜
I got to work the cash-only line for the first time in a month,
我的收银机都没几个子儿
and my register came out to the penny.
况且 那个烦人的新助理经理
Plus, that creepy new assistant manager
用切箱器划到了手
sliced his hand open with a box cutter.
在急症室待了一下午
Spent the whole afternoon in the emergency room.
敬他的
Here's to him.
亲爱的 这鸡肉真是太好吃了
Honey, this chicken is absolutely delicious.
是我自己想出来的做法
Oh, well, it's a little recipe I came up with.
"摇摇烤" 本来是炸猪肉的
It's Shake 'n' Bake-- but for pork.
不赖啊
How about that?
得写进食谱大全
That's one for the recipe box.
就叫 "鸡猪肉"
Let's call it, uh, "chork."
谁赞成
All in favor?
没人赞成 "猪鸡肉"
No one for "picken"?
那就叫♥鸡♥猪肉
Chork it is.
万岁
Brava.
别闹了
Oh, cut it out.
油腔滑调
You big talker.
这会让怪兽觉得我更好吃吗
Will this make me taste better to the monsters?
当然 儿子
Sure it will, son.
手拿开
Get out of here!
你又不吃
You're not eating it.
有两分钟你都没吃一口
You haven't had a bite in two minutes.
我存着呢
I'm saving it.
什么叫存
There is no saving.
Maclcolm 他是对的
Malcolm, he's right.
规矩是不能存
The rule is no saving.
管你的
Oh, yeah, I care.
不准碰
Cut it out!
是我的了
Come on, it's mine.
孩子 住手
Boys, boys, stop it.
要是妈妈看见了
You're going get your mother out of...
你们会破坏了她的好心情
You're going to ruin her nice day.
Francis干了什么
Francis did what?!
又得在谈话室过夜了
Another night in the chat room.
那个臭小子
That kid!
他以为他能从学校逃跑
He thinks he can run away
他以为他是逃狱吗
from school like some kind of escaped convict?
要是他以为他能就这样
If he thinks he can just
消失在黑夜里 我不会把他揪出来
vanish in the night and I won't find him,
他就大错特错了
well, he is sadly mistaken.
Lois 你先冷静
Lois, you just calm down.
剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表