剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表
第一季 第十二集
马尔柯姆的一家
好了 同学们
All right, class.
课间休息结束了
Recess is over.
我知道
I know.
Malcolm 我觉得你应该和你的同学们说几句
Malcolm, I think you should say something to your classmates.
当你在外面和朋友打球时
They stayed inside while
他们都呆在了室内呢
you were out playing ball with your friends.
谢了各位
Thanks.
我真搞不懂为什么老妈每天8点就叫我起床
I don't know why Mom makes me get up at 8:00.
学校8点15才开门
School doesn't even start till 8:15.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
你看起来不大一样
You look different.
我洗澡了 - 我就知道
I took a shower. - I knew it!
"州立法机关倡议主动 "
...on the state-legislature- sponsored initiative
"内阁过度强调过去"
limiting the cabinet's attitude
"以及当前态度"
of overanalyzing past and current positions...
"这种政♥府♥内部的冲突"
...this type of governmental interference...
国际新闻 无聊 无聊 无聊
In international news, boring, boring, boring.
无聊到爆 你知道谁是最无聊的吗
I'm incrediblly boring, do you know who is boring?
那就是我了
me
无聊 五聊 乌聊 舞聊 吴聊 唔聊
boring goring zoring doring noring foring
为毛你还不换台呢
Why haven't you changed the channel yet?
干嘛 我只是洗了个澡 犯法吗
What? I took a shower. Is that a crime?
Reese 你以后会天天洗澡吗
Resse,Is this going to be a daily thing?
因为我们有计划表
Because we got a schedule...
亲爱的 我来处理
Honey, let me handle this.
儿子 你嗑药了吗
Son, are you on drugs?
没有 只是
No, it's just...
你们就不能让我清静点吗
Why doesn't everyone just leave me alone?!
哇 通常情况下 在吃完煎饼之前
Wow, usually we don't get someone storming off from the table
我们是不会气走一个人的
until after pancakes.
嗨 孩子们 这是最新改良版的瞌睡赫比
Hey, kids, it's a new, improved Sleepy-Time Herbie
拥有超级蓬松的绒毛
now with super-sleepy fuzzy fur.
我困死了
I'm sleepy.
赫比不仅在商店可以买♥♥到
Herbie's not available in stores.
还可以通过特殊
Order yours now through this special...
你好啊 Dewey
Hi, Dewey.
我能让你开心
I can make you happy.
还能让你的兄弟们对你好点
I can make your brothers be nice to you.
我还可以帮你跷课
I can get you out of school.
你的父母想买♥♥一个我给你
Your parents want to buy me for you.
你只需要开口就行了
All you got to do is ask them.
他们就在厨房♥里 为什么不去问一问呢
They're right there in the kitchen. Why don't you go ask them?
去吧 对了 去问他们吧
Go on. Yeah. Go ask them.
你能给我买♥♥一个赫比吗
Can you buy me a Herbie?
不行 太贵了
No, they're too expensive.
也许吧 4秒内再问我一次
Maybe. Ask me again in four seconds.
你能给我买♥♥一个赫比吗 求你了
Can you buy me a Herbie, please?
你没听到我说的吗 我说不行
Didn't you just hear me? I said no.
大声点
Ask louder.
孩子 你到底在想什么
Son, what were you thinking?!
从生物实验室偷200只青蛙
Stealing 200 frogs from the biology lab
再把它们放到高速公路上
and setting them loose on the highway!
我只是在拯救那些可怜的青蛙 长官
I was freeing the alleged frogs, sir.
杀害活着的动物从科学角度讲是惨无人道的
Killing live animals in the name of science is inhumane.
不 我住在离学校仅8个街区的地方
No! Inhumane is sitting in a car for two and a half hours
却要堵两个半小时的车到这 这才是惨无人道
when I live only eight blocks from campus.
长官 我没打算
Sir, I didn't mean...
我厌烦了你做过的 所有违背初衷的事
I am tired of all the things you didn't mean to do.
你不是故意在宵禁过后4小时候后才返校
You didn't mean to come in four hours after curfew.
你不是故意用男巫Tricky的歌♥
You didn't mean to replace the morning reveille record
偷换早晨起床的录音碟
with a selection from trip-hop wizard Tricky.
英伦/欧洲舞曲的一种
也许我该重新定义这些
Maybe I should just rename this
"Francis"我不是故意的"文件"
"Francis"I didn't mean to"file".
这会是个激进的选择 长官
That would be a bold choice, sir.
好一个花言巧语 真让人意外啊
Glibness. What a surprise.
我给你10秒钟的时间
I'm giving you exactly ten seconds
向我解释为什么不让你用
to tell me why I shouldn't put you on latrine detail
剩下的下半学期去洗厕所
for the rest of this semester.
好吧 呃 为什么我不能
Okay. Um, why shouldn't I have to
在接下来的3个月里洗厕所
clean toilets for the next three months?
这是个玄妙的问题
It's an intriguing question.
这是条新的领带吗 - 还剩4秒
Is that a new tie, sir? - Four seconds.
沙滩真漂亮啊
What a beautiful beach.
是您拍的吗 长官
Did you take this, sir?
您绝对把您朋友的泳裤拍下来了
You've certainly captured your young male friend's Speedo.
这是我的照片
That is a picture of me.
如果此刻我是你 我就不会试着转移我的注意力
Now if I were you, I wouldn't try to distract me and...
长官
Sir?
长官
Sir?
嗯
Hmm?
行了 小伙子
That'll be all, cadet.
你在哭吗
Were you crying?
没有 我在看书
No, I was reading.
你不看书的
You don't read.
把门关上 天才少年
Just shut the door, Krelboyne.
我还在这呢 变♥态♥
I'm still in here, perv.
哈 你在哭
Ha! You're crying.
哦 上帝 你在哭啊
Oh, man. You're crying.
你不会想谈一谈的 对吧
You don't want to talk about it, do you?
和一个女生有关
It's about a girl.
我就应该走开的
I should've just walked away.
Wendy Finnerman 她恨我
Wendy Finnerman-- she hates me.
我都不知道该怎么办了 我千方百计让她喜欢我
I don't know what to do. I tried everything to make her like me.
今晚我要用厕纸包住她家
I'm toilet-papering her house tonight.
如果没有用 我就没招儿了
If that doesn't work, I'm out of ideas.
听着 Reese 也许我能帮你
Look, Reese, maybe I can help you.
我该怎么做 - 我不知道
What am I supposed to do? - I don't know.
试着做些不会惹她哭的事吧
Just try anything that doesn't make her cry.
我想你可以从了解她开始
I guess you can start off by finding out stuff about her.
你懂得 做一些她喜欢的做的
You know, do the things she likes to do.
这些是在我用厕纸包住她家之前做还是之后
Is that before or after I go TP her house?
不要用厕纸了
Instead.
好吧 我会试试你的法子的
All right. I'll try it your way.
谢了 - 不用谢
Thanks. - No problem.
我知道我会为此付出代价
I know I'm going to pay for this,
Reese爱上了Wendy
Reese loves Wendy!
Reese爱上了Wendy
Reese loves Wendy!
哈哈
Ha, ha.
加油 小野猫 加油
Go, Wildcats, go.
加油 小野猫 加油 加油
Go, Wildcats, go, go.
加油 小野猫 加油 加油
Go, Wildcats, go, go.
加油 小野猫 加油 加油
Go, Wildcats, go, go.
就是这个了
That's it.
啊 Reese
ah,Reese!
Reese 你干嘛穿成这样
Reese Why are you dressed like that?
我知道她喜欢什么了
I figured out what she likes.
我看到她为橄榄球队加油
I saw her cheering for the football team,
所以我也加入了啦啦队
so I joined the cheerleading squad.
那你怎么不加入橄榄球队啊 傻瓜
Why didn't you join the football team, doofus?
她是啦啦队长
She's a cheerleader.
Reese 你是个男生 男啦啦队员是底层中的最底层
Reese, you're a guy. Guy cheerleaders are the lowest of the low.
比乐队还糟 比天才少年还糟
Worse than band, worse than Krelboynes.
唯一比这个更糟的
The only thing lower is that
就是一直把手塞在屁♥股♥里的那家伙
guy that never takes his hand out of his butt.
哦 Chester吗 他也是啦啦队员
Oh, Chester? He's a cheerleader too.
做了很多个人秀
Does a lot of solo work.
我试着帮他 我也给了他建议
I tried to help him. I gave him advice.
我试着和他讲道理
剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表