剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表
第一季 第十三集
马尔柯姆的一家
这不公平
This isn't fair.
这绝对公平好吧
Yes, it is. It's absolutely fair.
我饿死了
I'm getting hungry.
按我的方法来
We're doing it my way.
要冷掉了
They're getting cold.
你还想不想公平的分了
Do you want 'em divided up fairly or not?
你的比我的多 - 才不是呢
You have more than me. - No, I don't.
我们总共有29英寸长的薯条
We all have 29 inches of fries so far.
我有两根4英寸的
I have two four-inchers,
五根3英寸的和三根2英寸的
five three-inchers and three two-inchers.
你有五根5英寸的和一根4英寸的
You have five five-inchers and a four-incher.
它们总量是一样的 - Dewey
They're exactly the same. - Dewey.
好吧 那就假设
Okay, we're going to assume
这是一根4英寸的好了
this was a four-incher from the share pile.
117减去3 乘以29 除以3 减去
117 minus three times 29 divided by three minus...
我们每人咬去2英寸
We each take a two-inch bite out of this one.
上周我们吃了卷卷薯条
Last week we had curly fries.
花了我们三个小时
It took us three hours.
干得好 Don
Good job, Don
哦 老天
Oh, man!
他简直是空门大开 - 射门 射门
He's wide open! - Shoot! Shoot!
看招
There it is!
想的
In your...
美
face.
我来了 我来了
I got it, I got it!
有车
Car!
干的
Good...
漂亮
game.
这
This...
糟透了
sucks.
你是在笑话我么
You're mocking me?
不是 累了
No, tired
穿上溜冰鞋
Get... skates.
不能
Can't.
老爸
Dad.
老爸很久以前貌似是个溜冰冠军什么的
My dad was some kind of skating champion a long time ago.
他制定了一个规矩 这个家里没人准买♥♥溜冰鞋
He made a rule-- no one in the family could buy skates...
除非被他教过之后
until after they take lessons from him.
那就去上课啊
So take... the lessons.
你不懂
You don't get it.
我老爸对溜冰简直是狂热
My dad's like a total fanatic about skating.
他都不管这叫溜冰
He doesn't even call it skating.
他叫它 "轮子的基友"
He calls it ''the brotherhood of the wheel.''
他教了Francis和
He taught Francis and
Reese 他们就性情突变了
Reese and they've never been the same after.
Gretzky射门了
Gretzky shoots!
他得分了
He scores!
他嘲笑了其他加拿大人
He laughs at the other Canadians!
嘿 Reese 还记得老爸教你溜冰么
Hey, Reese, remember when Dad taught you how to skate?
我不想谈那个
I don't want to talk about it.
你为什么不直接告诉我是什么样的
Why can't you just tell me what it was like?
第一 我不应该说 第二
One, I'm not supposed to, and two,
我都不敢去想
I don't even like to think about it.
一想就哭
It makes me cry.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey!
你干吗呢
What's wrong with you?
不准在家里溜冰
You know you're not supposed to skate in the house.
为啥啊 其他人都可以啊
Why, everyone else in the world gets to.
等下 有人踩到什么东西了
Wait a minute. Somebody stepped in something.
老天
Oh, my God.
老天 一团糟
Oh, my God! What a mess!
Reese
Reese...
你溜到啥了
what did you roll in?
老天
Oh, man.
你得承认 这有点搞笑啊
You have to admit, it is kind of funny--
叫的太厉害 居然拉伤了背
yelling so loud you actually throw out your back.
放轻松
Just try to relax.
婴儿监控器都设定好了
Got the baby monitor all set up here.
你有任何需要 就叫一下
Now, if you need anything, just holler--
不过别太大声
but not too loud--
我立马就到
and I will get on it.
天哪
Oh, God.
不好意思
Sorry.
为啥你不吃医生开的止痛药呐
Why don't you just take the pain medicine the doctor gave you?
它们让我神经错乱
Because they make me loopy.
我才不会因为吃了药
I will not have this house come crashing down around me...
就让这个房♥子在我眼皮下垮掉呢
because I'm hopped up on goofballs.
老妈 真的抱歉
Mom, I'm really sorry.
你还好么
Are you okay?
哦 Reese 到妈妈这儿来
Oh, Reese, come to Mama.
再近点 亲
Closer, sweetheart.
把老娘弄瘫了 你高兴了吧
Are you happy you crippled your mother?
妈 - 高兴了吧
Mom...- Are you?
妈 妈
Mom. Mom...
幸存者周末
Survival weekend?
那是啥意思
What does that mean?
意思是我们要在野外
That means we get to spend
呆上整整两天
two whole days out in the wilderness...
只有有限的供给 没有食物
with limited supplies and no food.
玩我呢 - 没有
You're kidding, right? - No.
这是学习基本野外生存的好途径
It's a excellent way to learn basic survival techniques.
在林子里呆两天
It's two days in the woods.
我们父母付了房♥费和伙食
Our parents are paying for room and board.
那钱去哪儿了 听上去像骗局啊
Where does that money go? Sounds like a big scam.
也许吧 但你要去做的 - 啥
Maybe so, but you're doing it. - What?
Francis 我帮你逃过很多训练
Francis, I let you blow off a lot of things around here...
但是这个是我的信仰
but this is something I believe in.
这会塑造你的人格 对你有好处
It's a character builder. I think it'll be good for you.
这怎么会对我有好处呢
How could it be good for me?
没有吃的 没有遮身之地
No food, no shelter.
没有打碎的锁骨
No broken clavicles.
那是我体内的啥东西 是吧
That's something inside me, right?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
没干嘛
Nothing.
拿个杯子
Get a glass.
你敢
Don't you dare!
等我好了 我打的你青一块紫一块 小子
When I get well, I am going to beat you blue, mister!
拿个杯子
Get a glass!
好吧 好的
All right. Okay.
我能喝点牛奶么
Can I have some milk?
可以 拿个杯子
Yes, but get a glass.
好的
Okay.
嗨 Francis
Hello, Francis.
我有一个问题 需要你的建议
I have a problem. I need your advice.
相信我 不管你经历了啥
Trust me, whatever you're going through
不会有我的一半糟
is not half as bad as what I'm facing.
我在想 要老爸教我溜冰
I'm thinking of asking Dad for skating lessons.
为啥大家都那样 他做了啥
Why does everyone do that? What does he do?
听着 如果我和你说 你会吓坏的
Look, if I told you, you'd just freak out.
但要是你准备好了
But if you think you're ready,
我的建议就是 快点搞完
my advice is to get it over with quickly.
就像从裆上撕下创可贴
It's like pulling a giant Band-Aid off your crotch.
我档部会受伤么
I'm going to have a Band-Aid on my crotch?
你在和谁说话 - Francis
Who are you talking to? - Francis.
嗨 亲爱的 - 嗨 老妈
Hi, sweetie. - Hi, Mom.
哦 我背上快疼死了
Oh, I am in such pain because of my back.
医生说我至少要卧床三天
The doctor says I have to stay in bed for three days...
妈
Mom...
我腿架在枕头上 敷了冰块
with my leg on a pillow and then put ice on it.
剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表