剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表
听着 老妈
Look, Mom.
你听说过这样的事么
Have you ever heard of such a thing?
我可是没有
I never heard of such a thing.
这一点道理都没有
That doesn't make any sense to me.
哦 谢啦 亲爱的
Oh, thanks, honey.
来吧
Here you go.
还有件事 - 啥
One more thing. - Yeah?
不要在我饭里下药了
Stop trying to drug my food.
说到哪儿 Francis
Where was I? Francis?
啥
W-Where...?
你的背 - 哦 是的
Your back. - Oh, yeah.
他们说我的第四和第五节
So they say that my fourth and fifth
脊椎变形了
vertebrae are out of alignment.
我肩部的肌肉不对称
Apparently my shoulder muscles are asymmetrical.
你听说过这类事么 他们说这是基因遗传的
Did you ever hear of such a thing? They say it's genetic.
这是他们发现的
It's the first case of
第一个叫喊引起的背部创伤病例
scream-induced back trauma they've ever seen.
我发誓 随便一个人
I swear, They paraded every Tom, Dick and Harry
都被喊来看我的伤
through that room to look at me.
我就躺在那儿 身上盖了一张薄纸
I'm just lying there with that little flimsy paper thing on me...
全世界都看到了我的裸背
with my rear end flapping in the breeze for all the world to see.
小子们 它们叫做 肠道杀手
Boys, they're called Gut-Busters.
这里面有香肠 填上芝士 卷上培根
They take a sausage, stuff it with cheese, wrap it with bacon...
然后塞进搁满猪油的炸锅
and shove it in that deep-fat fryer full of lard.
简直是无法言喻
They're indescribable.
祝个好胃口
bon appetit.
Malcolm 你去哪儿了 你要尝尝这个
Malcolm, where have you been? You got to get in on this.
老爸 我想上溜冰课
Dad... I want skating lessons.
儿子 你知道 一旦开始就再也回不去了
Son, do you know, once you start there's no going back?
我知道
I know.
那意味着要全力以赴
This means total commitment.
一旦开始 就必须走下去
Once you begin the path, there is no leaving the path.
你确定你准备好了 真的准备好了么
Are you sure you're ready for that? I mean really ready?
我猜是吧
I-I guess so.
好极了 明天开始
Neat. We'll start tomorrow.
快 在变硬之前吃掉
Come on, dig in before they harden.
来吧
Let's do it.
拉伸 鼻子碰到膝盖 到膝盖 放松
Stretch. Nose to knees, nose to knees, and... release.
哦
Ooh.
你感觉到四肢伸展开了么 - 困死了
You feeling a little limber now? - Mostly I feel sleepy.
好吧 早点开始 课还有很多呢
Well, we have to start early. We've got a lot of ground to cover.
第一 你不能质疑我的方式
Rule number one: you can't question my ways.
我是最棒的 懂了么
I'm the top skate-dog. Understood?
你可能不会喜欢我的方式
You may not like my methods...
但是让我展示
but let me just show you
只要坚持 你所能达成的技能
what you can accomplish if you stick with it.
Lipps的《Funky Town》
我是该惊讶还是惊吓呢
Should I be impressed or horrified?
老爸 太不可思议了
Dad, that was unbelievable.
在同一个下午 这套动作帮我赢了一块金牌
Whew! That routine won me a gold medal, a macrame plant hanger...
一个花边植物吊架 还有你老妈的芳心
and your mother's heart all in the same afternoon.
想看下你的溜冰鞋么
Want to see your skates?
好啊
Yeah.
来吧
Come on.
我喜欢Saratoga式的双排轮
I prefer a Saratoga four-wide...
但我知道你们小孩喜欢直排轮
but I know you kids like that in-line stuff.
所以
So...
哇 真好看
Whoa! They're beautiful!
是很好看 是吧
They are, aren't they?
等等 我不能穿么
Wait, I don't get to wear them?
不 你还没准备好
Oh, no... you're not ready for those just yet.
那只是对你的激励
That's just your incentive.
一步一步来啊 Malcolm
One step at a time, Malcolm.
滑向目标 嗯
Roll to the goal. Huh?
你从这些开始
You're going to start with these.
为啥我要 - 啊啊啊
Why do I have to... - Ah-ah-ah.
顶级的
Top skate-dog.
现在 去滑那些桩吧
Now, let's see you skate through those cones.
我没有溜冰鞋啊
I don't have skates.
溜冰鞋在心中
Your skates are in here.
来吧
Go on.
滑
Glide... and glide...
配合手臂
Let your arms work with--
慢点 再慢点 再慢
Slow down. Slower. Slower.
这肯定会很棒的
This is going to rule.
我就带了水壶
All I'm taking is a canteen...
小刀 铺盖 和紧急口粮
a knife, my bedroll and some emergency rations.
废物
Wuss.
水壶 小刀 救生毯
Canteen, knife, survival blanket.
就那么多么
That's all?
兄弟 你牛
Dude, hard-core.
来爽一把
Let's rock.
准备好了么
You ready?
万事具备
Ready as I'll ever be.
怎么了
What is it?
我的背
My back.
我动不了了
I can't move.
这情况有时会发生
It happens sometimes.
基因遗传的
It's genetic.
我的肩部肌肉不对称
My shoulder muscles are asymmetrical
把我的脊椎拉歪了
and it pulls my vertebrae out of alignment.
我会好起来的 敷点冰就好了
I'll be fine. I just need to ice it.
第几节脊椎
Which vertebrae?
第四和第五
Fourth and fifth.
好吧 带他去房♥间
All right. Take him to his room.
举起手 保持平衡
Hands out front so you get a balance.
保持住 保持住
Hold it... Hold it.
为啥要做这个
Why am I doing this?
不要乱想了 这是必须过程
Stop clouding your mind. This is a process.
老爸 是街头冰球 不是小丑学校
Dad, it's street hockey, not clown school.
必须过程哦 向下 来一个 好了
Process... And one and down and over.
我又用不到这些动作 - 动作到位哦
When am I ever going to use this? - Full range of motion.
指 点 翘 指 点 翘
And point and bump, and point and bump...
指点翘 再滑行
and point and bump, and then we glide.
我的溜冰鞋呢 至少让我试试吧
How about my skates? Can I at least try on my skates?
不行 还要至少两天呢
Absolutely not. You need at least two more days.
两天 - 嗯嗯
Two days? - Uh-huh.
对于这蛋疼的街头冰球 我了解的够多了
I know enough to play a stupid game of street hockey now.
我就关心那个
That's all I care about.
Malcolm 按我的步骤来
Malcolm, we go at the speed I say.
这都是为了安全和恰当的技巧
This is about safety and proper technique.
但这一点道理都没有啊
But it doesn't make any sense.
那是因为你没有达到溜冰的状态
That's because you're not in a skating state of mind.
够了 好吧 我们结束了 回家
Now, that's it. Okay? We're done. Go home.
知道么 因为你的态度 我们现在进度落后一天了
You know what? Thanks to your attitude we are now a day behind.
随便
Fine!
孩子很抵触我 Lois
The boy's fighting me, Lois.
哦 他有天赋 但是他粗心又不羁
Oh, he's got the talent, but he's reckless and wild.
好吧 我会和他谈谈的 - 我不是这个意思
Fine. I'll talk to him. - That's not what I'm asking.
好吧 那是即将发生的
Well, that's what going to ha--
你就不能吃药么 亲爱的
Would you just take the darn pill... dear?
不敢相信他中断我的课
I can't believe he cut me off.
你质疑了他的方法 永远不要
You questioned his ways. Never question his ways.
那只会更费时间
That just makes it take even longer.
你要去玩冰球了么
You going to go play hockey?
当然
You bet
一两个月以后 场上见吧
I'll see you out there... in a month or two.
滑向目标
滑向目标
我还不知道怎么做
I don't know how yet,
但是一定有方法纠正过来
but there's definitely a way I can justify this.
Malcolm
剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表