剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
老兄 这是私人对话
Hey, this is a private conversation, buster!
好么
Huh?
是的 就像你从来没见过这些一样
Oh, yeah, like you've never seen this before!
我的错
My mistake.
我在另一条街上
I'm on the next street over.
关于Lester 你是对的
You were right about Lester.
我调查了下他 没有妻子 没有小孩
I checked him out-- no wife, no kids.
可怜的家伙在世上连个朋友也没有
Poor guy didn't have a friend in the world.
Lester 该你了
Here you go, Lester buddy.
你告诉其他人这个地方了么
Did you tell anyone about this place?
没有
No.
恩
Huh.
那就是我了
Must've been me, then.
好吧 够了
All right, that's enough!
聚会结束了
Party's over!
你们对死者没有点尊重么
Don't you guys have any respect for the dead?
你拿走了他的钱包
You took his wallet.
Lester会让我拿着他的身份证的
Lester would've wanted me to have his I.D.
但那不是重点
But that's not the point.
这个人不仅仅是一个酗酒的变♥态♥门卫
This man was not just an alcoholic pervert janitor.
他是我们中的一员
He was one of us!
他和我们一样都恨长官
He hated the Commandant as much as we do.
他被无限的愤怒所包裹 我们也是
He was filled with impudent rage, like we are.
这个人
This man
是一个英雄
was a hero
英雄不该在地下室里
and heroes do not rot alone
独自腐朽
in basements.
他们在歌♥曲里永恒
They're immortalized in song.
他们坐着火葬的小船去Valhalla
They are sent off to Valhalla in flaming ships!
Valhalla 北欧神话里死后去的仙境
他们不会戴
They are not put
啤酒帽或用作拍摄道具
in beer hats or used as photo props
被戴上假胡子
or given fake moustaches.
哦 老兄
Oh, man...
哦
Oh...
那不是假的
That wasn't fake.
我的错
My bad.
现在怎么办
What do we do now?
请求宽恕
Go for the spare.
Francis 不好意思这么晚打给你
Francis, I'm sorry I'm calling you so late.
我需要和人谈谈
I had to talk to someone.
没问题 怎么了
Hey, no problem. What's going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
你曾经有没觉得
Do you ever feel
你不属于这个家庭
like you don't really belong in a family?
兄弟 我在军事学校
Dude, I'm in military school.
我认为那个问题的答案
I think that question's
不言而喻
been answered.
好吧
Right.
这样很好
This is good.
至少这个家里还有人是正常的
At least someone else in the family is normal.
听着 既然你打来了
Hey, listen, while I got you...
你和那些天才少年一起的
you're in school with all those science brains.
你会怎样重新把一个头接到
How would you reattach a head
一个死人身上
to a dead body?
小声点
Keep it down!
啊
Huh?
不要跟她那样说话
Don't talk to your mother like that.
你要到角落坐下吗
Would you go sit in the corner?
这儿没有角落
There are no corners!
你准备和好了吗
You ready to make up?
没有
No.
我也没有
Me, neither.
你好 儿子
Oh, hello, son.
很少见到你了
I barely see you anymore.
保姆工作已经变成全职的工作了
That baby-sitting has turned into a full-time job.
我有时就是过去待着
Well, sometimes I just go over there to hang out
看电视
and watch TV...
住在房♥子里
live in a house...
爸爸 情况不妙啊
Dad, does this seem okay to you?
天啦 是啊 你妈妈和我从没吵
Gosh, no. Your mother and I have never fought
这么久了
for this long before.
有好些天了 我们始终没和好
It's been days, and we still haven't made up.
我都不知道问题在哪儿
I don't even know what the problem is.
有些东西变了
Something's missing.
孩子
Boy...
Malcolm 看那片天空
look at that sky, Malcolm.
只是想着
Just think
在那些有星星和星球的地方
somewhere out there in all those stars and planets
在这个特殊时刻
there might be at this very moment
一个宇宙爸爸刚刚被赶出
a space dad who just got kicked out
他的太空房♥车
of his space trailer
俯身看着我们
who is looking down at us.
还是仰头看着呢
Or would it be up at us?
还是侧身看着呢
Or maybe sideways?
爸爸 相信我
Trust me, Dad.
他们都在鄙视我们
They're all looking down on us.
日场演出是在4点
The matinee gets out at 4:00
因此我们应在晚饭前回来
so we should be back before dinner.
好的
Okay.
你想要我
What do you want me
给孩子们午饭吃什么呢
to feed the kids for lunch?
随便你 我们信任你
Whatever you want. We trust you.
他们信任我
They trust me.
这样的人信任我
People like this trust me.
很明显 我需要说点好话回敬他们
I obviously have to say something nice back to them.
这就是我的家人烂透了的地方
This is why my family sucks.
我没受过这方面的训练
I have no training in this.
这个工作
This job...
我 喜欢
me... like.
Malcolm 我们非常惊喜找到了你
We're thrilled to have found you, Malcolm.
小孩们都喜欢你
The kids love you.
有你在 非常好
You're great to have around.
你已经成了我们家里的一员
You've really become one of the family.
我可能在出生的时候没有被掉包
I may not have been switched at birth
但我应该被
but I should have been.
我爱这些人
I love these people.
好 来吧
Okay, come on.
等一下
Wait a minute.
不好意思
Sorry.
那个
Well...
来看下我们的小朋友做了些什么
let's see what our little friend did today.
你好
Oh, hi.
不要担心
Don't worry.
我不会伤害Barney的
I'd never hurt Barney.
他是家里的一员
He's part of the family.
就像我也是家里的一员 对吗
Just like I'm part of the family, right?
既然这个家庭的一大部分人
And since a big part of this family
如此的虚假
is being such a huge phony
喜欢相互之间
and launching secret investigations
秘密调查
against each other
我觉得我也要加入
I thought I'd join in.
个人电脑台太棒了
Personal computers are great.
你可以查退税和医疗记录
You can file tax returns, medical records
令人尴尬的私人邮件
embarrassing private E-mail...
安全小提示
A little security tip, though.
永远不要用你的生日
Never use your birthdate
做你的密♥码♥
as your password.
把东西♥藏♥在一个假盐罐里
And hiding things in a fake salt can?
那样太傻了
剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表