剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表
我已经提前一周进度了
Now I'm one week ahead.
而且 我给奶奶打了电♥话♥
Plus, I called Grandma.
喂
Hello.
喂 奶奶是我 Reese - 谁啊
Hi, Grandma. It's Reese. - Who's this?
奶奶 我是Reese - Reese是谁?
Grandma, it's Reese. - Who is Reese?
奶奶 我是Reese - 我不需要缴费
Grandma, it's Reese. - No, I won't accept charges.
是Reese
It's Reese.
拜托我已经很累了
I'm very tired. Please.
十分钟了 一直是这样
It goes on like that for another ten minutes
不过我还是想试试
but I still want credit.
宝贝 我以你为豪
Honey, I'm very proud of you
但你还是没能证明
but you still haven't proven
你已经成熟到可以延长上♥床♥时间了
you're old enough to extend your bedtime.
拜托了老妈 我什么都能做
Come on, Mom. I'll do anything.
好吧
All right.
跟你说吧
Tell you what.
你可以熬夜看电影
You can stay up and watch the movie...
如果你能哄Dewey睡觉的话
if you put Dewey to bed.
噢
Oh.
除了这个
Anything else.
这就是条件
That's the deal.
你给他洗澡帮他穿睡衣
You give him his bath, you put on his pj's...
给他读睡前故事
you read him a story.
Lois 发发慈悲吧
Lois, have a heart.
要么接受 要么免谈
Take it or leave it.
成交
I'll take it.
好了 Dewey
Come on, Dewey!
洗澡时间到了
It's bath time!
你知道他没希望的
You know he doesn't stand a chance.
我知道 但至少今晚我们
I know, but at least it'll give us the night
能共度二人世界
to be alone.
噢
Oh.
我爱极了你这一套
I love the way your mind works.
哇哦
Honk.
油嘴滑舌的
Smoothie.
我要赢了
I'm... winning.
我输了
I... lost.
是啊
Yes.
我轮椅上还有两角五分钱
I got... another quarter... in my chair.
有人偷了我朋友的轮椅
Somebody stole my friend's wheelchair
它长什么样子
What's it look like?
是把带轮子的椅子
It's a chair with wheels.
我去拿份表格
I'll go get a form.
我不要填表格
I don't need a form.
我要一把轮椅
I need a wheelchair
我完了
I'm screwed.
你没完
You're not screwed.
我们回你家去
We just got to get you home.
我们会处理好一切的
We'll deal with everything else...
我们现在怎么办
What are we going to do now?
背着我就像
Carry me... like...
背双肩包一样
a backpack.
停下来 停下来
Stop! Stop!
我想吐
Gonna... puke.
噢 放我走
Ow! Let me go!
拜托了 Dewey
Come on, Dewey.
是我啊
It's me.
你喜欢我的
You like me.
我不喜欢你
No, I don't.
Dewey 拜托你
Dewey, please!
我脑袋有多重
How much does my head weigh?
零
Zero.
零
Zero.
记得上一次我们这样
Remember the last time we...
安静的在一起是什么时候吗
had a quiet moment together like this?
在Bob的葬礼上
Bob's funeral.
没错
Yeah.
那一次真棒
Oh, that was nice.
你穿黑色真好看
And you look great in black.
噢
Oh...
没错 很好看
You do. You do.
让对讲机来答吧
Let the machine get it.
呃
Mmm.
老妈老爸 是我
Mom, Dad, hi.
听着 出了点状况
Listen, something's come up.
抱歉这声音听起来有点怪
Sorry about the way I sound
但是我是在洗衣机里打的电♥话♥
but I'm calling from inside a washing machine.
别担心 我会好起来的只要
Don't worry, I think I'll be fine as long as...
噢 你们好
Oh, hi, guys.
最近怎样
How's it going?
你们拿这些硬币做什么
Hey, hey, what are you doing with those quarters?
喂 你们这些家伙 别这样
Hey, you guys, you don't want to...
嘿 拜托了
Hey, come on...!
清晨露珠
Morning dew.
你知道我的一切
You know all my secrets.
嗯 我们在一起好久了
Mmm. Well, we've been together a long time.
没事儿
Well, don't worry.
我也知道你的秘密
I know all your secrets, too.
不 你可不知道
No, you don't.
我知道
Oh, yes, I do.
我是个神秘男人 Lois
No. I'm a man of mystery, Lois.
好吧 那分享一个来听听
Okay. Let's hear one.
分享一个秘密
Let's hear a secret.
好吧 实际上它不是秘密
Well, it's not really a secret
它是个幻想
as much as it is a fantasy
不过有点儿令人尴尬所以
but it's a little embarrassing, so...
嗯哼 所以呢
Well, so...
悄悄说给我听
whisper in my ear.
嘿嘿
Aha.
开玩笑的 开玩笑的
Just kidding.Just kidding.
有次在电影里看到的
Saw it in a movie once.
本意并非如此 是
Don't want to do that. That's...
噢 老天啊
Oh, God.
戏弄到你了
I gotcha.
我们可以试试
We can do that.
真的吗
Really?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
Dewey 回来
Dewey Get back here!
我去拿点儿东西
Okay, I just have to pick up a few things.
给我20分钟好吗
Give me 20 minutes?
我等你
I'll be waiting.
好
Yes!
宝贝 宝贝
Honey? Honey.
你是不是忘了什么东西
Aren't you forgetting something?
谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you! Thank you!
你的车钥匙
Your car keys.
没错
Right.
这车真不错
That's a nice cart.
谢谢 是新的
Thanks. It's new.
市里真酷
Downtown rocks.
那是啥
What's that?
空壳车
A stripped car.
那是啥
What's that?
裸奔男跟墙吵架
A naked man arguing with a wall.
那是啥
What's that?
少♥儿♥不♥宜♥的书店
A nudie bookstore...
我爸从里面走出来了
with my dad coming out of it.
嗯 哦
Hmm? Oh.
给你
Here you go.
老爸今晚要寻爱了喔
Daddy is gonna get some love tonight...
剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表