剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表
现在是我重新做人的关键时刻
I am at a crucial point in my rehabilitation.
那女孩叫什么
Uh-huh. What's her name?
那就是问题所在 有十个之多啊
That's the thing-- There's, like, ten of them!
看看窥镜
Check the peephole.
如果他们有手推车 就别开门
If they've got a hand truck, don't open it.
Craig 你怎么来了
Craig, what are you doing here?
Lois 我刚刚和Pinter先生开了个会
Lois, I just had a meeting with Mr. Pinter--
好吧 更像是我求了他一个小时
well, more like an hour begging, really--
但重点是 你可以回去工作了
but the point is, you can have your old job back!
太好了
Yes!
真是个好消息
That is such good news!
你只需道个歉
And all you have to do is apologize
让他扣你150美元
and let him dock your pay 1 50 bucks
而且你还得上两个月的
and you have to work the graveyard shift
夜班
for a couple months.
哦
Oh.
很不错啊 妈妈
Sounds good, Mom.
不 谢啦 - 啥
No, thanks. - What?!
开玩笑吧 - 为什么
You're kidding. - Why?!
因为这是变相承认他是对的
Because that's like admitting he's right.
我才不会那么做
I'm not going to do that.
Lois 如果这能帮到你的话
Lois, if this makes any difference
我可以每个夜班都陪在你身边
I will work every graveyard shift right alongside you--
每一个漫漫长夜
every single one of them.
嗨 Craig 怎么了
Oh, hi, Craig. What's going on?
没什么 工作上的事
Nothing.Just business.
放心 哥们
Take it easy, tiger.
我们在工作
We're working.
我是说我
Well, I am.
嗨
Hi.
我要回去工作了
Back to the grind.
人不错
Nice guy.
谢谢 Tanya
Thank you, Tanya.
Tanya 真是太精彩了
Tanya, that was fantastic.
当你把踢踏舞融入其中时
I swear, when you put tap to it
效忠誓词一下子就活了
the Pledge of Allegiance just comes alive.
提个建议 你有抹胸吗
One suggestion: Do you have a tube top?
Francis 你人真是太好了
Oh, Francis, you are just wonderful.
你跟当地的男孩们截然不同
I mean, you're so different than the local boys.
我虽然认识你时间不长
I mean, I haven't even known you that long
但已经觉得
and I already feel
跟你非常合得来
so connected to you.
我知道 真是神奇
I know. It's almost mystical.
是啊 我很高兴你没被同志身份困扰
Yeah, and I'm so glad the gay thing isn't an issue.
你是同志吗
You're gay?
不 傻瓜 我说你呢
No, no, silly. You are.
等下 你觉得我是同志
Wait. You think I'm gay?
你不用掖着藏着 亲
Oh, you don't have to hide anything, honey.
我们比你想象中的
I mean, we're a lot more liberal here
要开放得多
than you think we are.
这可不是伯明翰
I mean, it's not like Birmingham.
据说伯明翰是一座对同志很不友好的城市
等一下 你认为我是同志
Wait a minute. You think I'm gay?
你为什么觉得我是同志呢
Why do you think I'm gay?
得了吧
Oh, come on.
你喜欢剧院 善于装饰
You like the theater, you're good with decorating
而且还有严重的恋母情结
and, well, you're completely obsessed with your mother.
你能帮我解开胸衣吗
Can you undo my hooks?
Tanya 我有点左右为难
Tanya, I'm kind of having a dilemma here...
太好了 Frannie 你能帮我喷一下吗
Oh, great. Frannie, can you spray me?
我的服装总是往上缩
My suit keeps riding up.
这就是我过来的原因
That's why I'm here...
闺蜜
girlfriend!
那你想谈什么
So what did you want to talk about?
我是你老师
I'm your teacher!
我们不能闲聊几句吗
Can't we just talk?
那个Julie Houlerman
You know, that Julie Houlerman
是个非常特别的小女孩
is a very special little girl.
又是她
Oh, come on!
Caroline 我不想
Caroline, I don't want to...
Malcolm Malcolm Malcolm 太孤僻 太谨慎
Malcolm, Malcolm, Malcolm, so private, so guarded.
但你不用这样提防我的
But you don't have to be that way with me.
我是支持你的
I'm on your side.
Julie都知道了 她甚至不是我们班的
Julie knows that. She's not even in my class.
她和你谈过吗 关于我吗
She talked to you? About me?
她说什么了
What'd she say?
一切不都一目了然了嘛
Aw, nothing that wasn't obvious already.
当你对人们敞开心扉时
You know, when you open up to people
你会对事件的完美结局
you will always be surprised
感到惊喜的
just how well things turn out.
惊喜 - 惊喜
Surprise! - Surprise!
是不是很棒
Isn't it wonderful?
Julie独自安排
Julie organized
的所有事宜
the whole thing herself
全校师生都响应了
and everyone in school responded.
亲爱的Malcolm 这不仅仅是食物
Dear Malcolm, this isn't just food.
更是在表达我们所有人对你的爱
It's an expression of how we all feel about you.
我们会在你最需要的时候献出爱心
Our hearts go out to you in your time of need.
你打算把食品留下吗 - 是的
You're going to keep the food? - Yes.
我才不会把
I'm not going to throw away
这么好的饼馅
perfectly good pie filling
和羊肉酸辣酱扔掉呢
and... lamb chutney.
你不觉得这很丢脸吗
Don't you even care how humiliating this is?
我们成了收废品的了
We've done can drives.
这都是些人们在清理车♥库♥时
This is just the crap people find
翻出来的垃圾货
when they clean out the garage.
行了 闭嘴吧
Okay,just stop it.
我知道这很困难
I know how hard this is
但没人说生活是公平的
but no one ever said life is fair.
有时 正直勤勉的人
Sometimes decent, hard-working people
会毫无缘由的成为别人的出气筒
get dumped on for no good reason.
但他们只能擦干眼泪
They just have to wipe their eyes
继续前行
and keep on walking.
总会好事出现的
Something will turn up.
我们只需再多等一会
We just have to hold on a little bit longer.
同时
And in the meantime
对于小小的帮助也要心怀感激
be thankful for small favors.
有人想要这最后的橄榄吗
Anyone want the last olive?
这不是橄榄
Those aren't olives.
这是桃子
Those are peaches.
还好你们送来的及时
Well, you got him here early, that's good.
他过几天就没事了
He'll be fine in a few days.
就像上次这小家伙
Just like when this one
吞了一只青蛙
ate the frog.
我只吃了一半
I only ate half of it.
洗胃我就不给你算钱了
I won't put the stomach pump on the bill.
在来的路上他就已经吐的差不多了
I mean, he did most of the work on the way over.
谢谢 医生
Thanks, Don. Uh...
既然谈到了账单
listen, as far as the bill goes
我们花了多少钱了
what kind of neighborhood are we in?
那个 急诊室
Well... the emergency room
留院观察几天
couple of days of observation--
可能3或者4
probably three or four.
3或者4 百吗
Three or four... hun...?
好吧
Okay.
你们几个在这照顾你♥爸♥
You boys take care of your dad.
我要去见Pinter先生 求他让我回去工作
I'm going to go see Mr. Pinter and beg for my job back.
啥 妈妈 等等
What? Mom, wait.
你不必这么做
You don't have to do that.
我必须这么做 虽然我不想
Yes, I do. I don't want to
不该 但是
剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表