剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表
她只是去亚拉巴马
She just went down to Alabama
照顾他一段时间
to look after him for couple of a while.
哦
Oh. Well
那告诉Lois我来过
Tell Lois I stopped by.
真不相信我妈错过了他们
I can't believe my mom missed them
帮我插输尿管的时候
putting my catheter in.
或许我该把它拔下来
Maybe I should take it out
这样他们就能当她的面重插上去
so they can reinsert it when she gets here.
你能不能
Maybe you could--
我不知道
I don't know--
隔那么几秒钟不提你妈啊
shut up about your mom for half a second.
没人会那么坏
No one's that bad.
嘿 我还帮你美化了呢
Hey, I've been sugar-coating it for you
因为你很脆弱
ause you're enfeebled.
Francis
Francis!
你待会自己看吧
But you can just see for yourself.
嘿 宝贝
Hi, honey.
你看起来太糟了
You look terrible!
你认为这样能减轻你的内疚吗
You think that's going to appease your guilt?
什么内疚
What guilt?
天 这里太闷了
Boy, it's stuffy in here.
他们不可能对你好
That can't be good for you.
你脸色苍白啊
You look pasty.
你排便了吗
Have you had a bowel movement?
你最后一次排便是什么时候
When is the last time you moved your bowels?
妈
Mom...
你好
Hello!
你是谁
Who are you?
Edwin Spangler
Edwin Spangler.
我是马林学院的指挥官
I am commandant of Marlin Academy.
好样的
Good for you.
你眼睛哪去了
Where's your eye?
什么
Pardon?
你能听见吗
Do your ears work?
你有什么事要找我儿子吗
Do you have some business with my son?
他需要休息
He needs to rest.
我路过顺便检查你儿子的作业
Well, I stopped by to pick up your boy's homework.
作业 你不能给他布置作业
Homework?! You're not giving him homework.
我儿子几乎都没命了
My son nearly lost his life--
如果你们照顾好他的话
something that never would've happened
这事就根本不会发生
if you'd taken proper care of him in the first place.
女士 我向你承诺
Well, I assure you, ma'am
要不是Francis装狼来了的悠久历史
had it not been for Francis' long history of crying wolf...
狼来了
Crying wolf?
听我说 白♥痴♥
You listen to me, you idiot!
我的孩子病了
My child is sick.
他不需要你在这乱指挥 自我吹嘘
He does not need you marching in here, puffing up your chest
让他的生活比现在更悲惨
and making his life more miserable than it already is.
为什么不去别的地方摆你的军人架子
Why don't you just go play army man somewhere else?
天 她太牛逼了
God, she is magnificent.
兄弟 你妈太帅了
Dude, your mom rocks.
恩哼
Mmm.
你有女朋友吗
You got a girl?
有 士官 我非常想她
Yeah, Sarge. I miss her somethin'awful.
只要我一回家 我就娶她
As soon as I get home, I'm gonna marry her.
我们需要更大的扭转力
We need... more torque!
不 我们得平衡速度和扭转力
No, we need a balance between speed and torque.
这太棒了
This is great.
因为妈不在家 所以我能把这
I can make a huge mess, build a killer robot
弄的一团糟而不会挨骂
and Mom's not here to yell at us.
甚至不用介意家里有一群天才少年
I don't even mind having Krelboynes in the house.
我们是不是都想
Do we all want
在旋转制动器和
a direct, continuous linear relation
机器人平移之间
between the rotary actuator
取得一个直接 连续的联♥系♥呢
and the robot's translational displacement
还是说 这个想法太疯狂了
or am I just some kind of crazy dreamer?
看看我设计的
Well, what about my design for
聚碳酸酯机身 - 那是个
the polycarbonate body? - It's a...
蝴蝶
butterfly!
更正 杀人蝴蝶
Correction-- killer butterfly.
美丽但致命
Beautiful yet deadly.
完美的杀人机器
The perfect killing machine.
这太不可靠了
It's too unreliable.
得弄点简单的造型 像大锤什么的
It's got to be more simple, like a sledgehammer...
一个由电力支持的发热的大铁钉
A superheated spike shot out by power charges.
那不容易啊
Yes but that's not gonna be easy...
这些是什么
What's this stuff?
我们只是
We were just... sort of...
在没事做交换下想法
fooling around with some ideas.
让我看看
Let's have a look.
我会选火焰射手
Well... I'd go with the flame thrower.
那会在摧毁一切离它10英寸的东西
That would destroy everything within a ten-foot perimeter.
当然 对于高电压探头
Of course, there's a lot to be said
又有很多好点子
for that high-voltage probe.
先生 在你继续之前 我觉得有必要
Sir, before you continue, I feel I have to mention that
告诉你我们父母强烈反对这事
Our parents strongly disapprove of this.
抱歉 这是一种强迫症
Sorry, my therapist says it's a compulsion.
那我想你们就别告诉父母
Well, I guess you shouldn't tell your parents, then.
哇
Wow.
你♥爸♥对责任感的缺失
Your father's lack of responsibility
真是让我又害怕
is both terrifying and...
又激动啊
oddly thrilling.
我对这么条件差的住宿感到抱歉
I can't apologize enough for these barbaric accommodations.
你值得更好的对待
You deserve so much more.
不 这很好了
Oh, no, this is fine.
为什么所有宾馆都被定满了
Why are all the hotel rooms booked?
亚拉巴马同志牛仔赛又开始了
The All-Alabama Gay Rodeo is in town again.
同志骑马比赛
Homosexuals riding horses and such.
这为当地经济做出巨大贡献
It does wonders for the local economy
但做什么事都会很拥挤
but you have to fight the crowds for everything.
如果你有兴趣 我这有通行证
If you're interested, I have some passes.
不 谢了
No, thanks.
下次再说吧
Another time, then.
晚安
Bon soir.
这房♥间其实没有你
You know, this room isn't so bad.
抱怨的那么差
The way you whined about it
我还以为会有
I thought it was going to be
一些蟑螂和一条阴沟在地板上呢
a couple of cots and a drain in the floor.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你脏死了
You're stinky.
我要用海绵给你擦擦
I'm giving you a sponge bath.
我不用你帮我弄
You're not giving me a sponge bath.
手抬起来
Arms up.
就算你做了手术也
Just because you had surgery
没理由变成猪啊
is no reason to be a pig.
妈 你知道我差点死了吗
Mom, did you know that I almost died?
你才不会就死掉
Oh, you did not almost die.
我的阑尾堵住了
My appendix burst!
他们不得不把里面的东西从我肠子里吸出来
They had to vacuum out the contents of my intestines.
你根本不能理解
You could not possibly comprehend
我那时有多疼 我现在有多疼
the pain that I was in-- that I am in.
是啊 我根本不知道什么是疼痛
Yeah. I don't know anything about pain--
什么 生你们四个加起来用力112小时
what, with four boys totaling 1 1 2 hours of labor
你几乎就占了一半时间
you being half of that, I might add.
我对我脚先出来很抱歉 妈
I'm sorry that I came out feet first, Mom.
没事的 宝贝
That's okay, honey.
我几年前就原谅你了
I forgave you years ago.
噢 天啊 那个文身
Oh, God, that tattoo.
妈 我爱那个文身
I like the tattoo, Mom.
这个家的男人们和文身到底有什么关系
What is it with the men in this family and tattoos?
剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表