剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表
第一季 第一集
马尔柯姆的一家
这个世界
This is the world--
有一亿九千六百万平方英里
1 96 million square miles.
如果我每小时覆盖100平方英里
If I covered 1 00 square miles an hour
尽我余生去做的话
every hour for the rest of my life
我也只能穷其一半
I'd still only see half of it.
这是我哥哥Reese的左鼻孔
This is the left nostril of my brother Reese.
它每晚都吱吱叫
It squeaks all night long.
这双冰冷的脚
These are the freezing cold feet
是我弟弟Dewey的
of my little brother... Dewey.
这是我大哥 Francis
This is my oldest brother Francis.
我很喜欢他
He's the one I really like
那么当然了 他是军校生
so, of course, he got sent to military school.
我是Malcolm
My name is Malcolm.
你知道童年最美妙的事是什么吗
You want to know what the best thing about childhood is?
有时候 是它能停下来
At some point, it stops.
Malcolm Reese Dewey 进来
Malcolm, Reese, Dewey, get in here!
不要 - 我可没碰你
Stop! - I'm not touching you!
只有两块烤华夫
There's only two toaster waffles.
你们有个人要吃燕麦粥
One of you has to have cereal.
它是我的
It's mine!
拜托了
Come on!
松手
Give it!
你作弊
You cheated!
松手 松手
Give it! Give it!
哈 瞧瞧
Huh, look at this.
他们把无人探测器送去了金星
They're sending an unmanned probe to Venus
还要一群学生为此命名
and letting a bunch of schoolchildren name it.
不会有好结果的
That's going to end badly.
他们每个月都要这样做
They do this every month.
爸爸是敏感性皮肤
He has sensitive skin.
衣服里毛发弄得他直痒痒
The hair gets itchy under his clothes.
每次把这些倒到垃圾堆都特不好意思
It always seems like such a shame to just dump this in the trash.
说不定鸟儿爱拿它筑巢
Maybe birds would like to make nests with it
或者你们可以拿来做学校的作业
or, I don't know, maybe you boys could use it for school projects.
举起手来
Arms up.
我去
Dude
Malcolm你今天放学立刻回家
Malcolm You come right over from school today
我帮你们约好了Stevie Kenarban
I made a play date for you with Stevie Kenarban
在此之前你们要洗个澡
and you have to take a bath.
啥 老妈 不行
What? Mom, no!
Malcolm有玩伴吗 - 闭嘴 Reese
Malcolm has a play date?! - Shut up, Reese!
和坐轮椅的家伙Stevie Kenarban
With Stevie ''The Wheelie'' Kenarban?
我去
Oh, man!
出去玩为何是个麻烦事
Why is playing a problem?
第一
First off
我根本不认识Stevie
I don't even know Stevie.
我在杂货店碰见他妈妈
I saw his mother at the grocery store.
她说你们一起吃午餐
She said you boys ate lunch together.
就一次
One time.
他把他的轮椅滑到我身旁
He rolled his wheelchair over next to me.
我连让它走开的机会都没有
It's not like I could say, ''Go away.''
我们不同班
He's not even in my class.
他在Krelboyne的班上 坐在绳球旁边的拖车里
He's in the Krelboyne class in the trailer next to tetherball.
听着 小家伙
You listen to me, young man.
那顿午餐显然对Stevie意义重大
That one lunch obviously meant a lot to Stevie.
他是人 他有感情
He's a human being with human feelings.
现在你得和残障人士成为朋友
Now, you are going to be friends with that crippled boy
你会喜欢的 明白了吗
and you are going to like it. Understood?
是 女士 知道了
Yes, ma'am. Understood.
如果我现在妥协 我妈就不会碎碎念
If I give up now, I won't get the lecture.
孩子们
You kids...
我去
Dang.
你就把腿看得无足轻重
You just take your legs for granted, you know?
好像它们永远不会出事
Like nothing could ever happen to them.
告诉你们吧
Let me tell you something.
那只是理想的想法
That is just wishful thinking.
有脑膜炎 有车祸
There's meningitis. There are car accidents.
我可以打你们屁♥股♥
I could be giving you a spanking
不小心拍碎你的脊髓
and accidentally snap your spinal cord.
每天都是一次抽奖 一等奖是你不必
Every day is a lottery and first prize is that you don't have to
用手扶式滑板在镇上疾走
scoot yourself around town on a skateboard with your hands.
自己想想去吧
You think about that.
我没把腿当成理所当然的 老妈
I don't take my legs for granted, Mom.
我知道 亲爱的 你是乖宝宝
I know, honey. You're a good boy.
别玩自己了
Stop playing with yourself.
走 走就是了
Go on,just go.
不 等一下 等等
No, wait, wait, wait.
咱家没有火腿了
Okay, I ran out of ham.
你们有个人得吃鸡蛋沙拉好吗
One of you has to have egg salad, okay?
别丢下你弟弟
And don't ditch your little brother.
我不希望他被绑♥架♥
I don't want him getting kidnapped.
是啊 老妈 那可就糟了
Yeah, Mom, that would be terrible.
今天轮到你和他一起走
It's your turn to walk with him.
昨天前天都是我
I walked him yesterday and the day before.
他尿裤子的时候我就和他走了
I walked with him when he wet his pants.
好吧
Okay.
妈妈说要手牵手
Mom said to hold hands.
她才没说 Dewey
She did not say to hold hands, Dewey.
我不牵
I'm not holding hands.
求求你了 牵手好不好
Come on, hold hands. Please?
不行 你读一年级了
No! You're in the first grade.
大到不需要牵手了
You're too big for that.
你看 我就走在你旁边
Look, I'm walking right next to you.
没事的
You'll be fine.
我擦 难怪每个人都嘲笑你
Damn it! This is why everyone teases you.
嗨 Malcolm
Hey, Malcolm.
嗨 Richard
Hey, Richard.
昨晚我老妈对我老爸
So my mom was telling my dad last night
说起了你哥哥
about your brother.
她说他在监狱里
She said he's in jail.
他不在监狱里
He's not in jail.
他在Marlin学院
He's at Marlin Academy.
那是全国最好的私立学校
It's, like, one of the best private schools in the country
真不公平
and it's totally unfair.
每个人都觉得Francis是个麻烦虫
Everyone acts like Francis is just this big troublemaker
实际上他不是
and he's not.
老爸 我知道你要说啥
Dad, I know what you're going to say
相信我 我和你是一边的
and believe me, I totally agree with you.
我不能给自己找借口
There is no excuse for what I did.
这事白♥痴♥ 不成熟 完全的不计后果
It was idiotic, immature, totally reckless
我很抱歉
and I'm really sorry.
我只是 我想抱一线希望
I'm just... I'm hoping against hope
再给我一次机会 虽然我知道
that you will give me another chance, which, I admit
自己配不上
I don't deserve
但是如果你内心仍然愿意原谅我
but if you could just find it in your heart to forgive me
我一定能让您重拾信心
I know I could earn your trust back.
这看起来不是我们的车了
It's not like it was even our car.
Spath Spath Spath
Spath, Spath, Spath!
好吧
All right
事情是这样的
here's how it works.
你可以用肚子求饶
You can beg for mercy on your belly
给我舔鞋子
lick the bottom of my shoes
或者挨揍
or take a beating.
你得选两个
You must pick at least two
要是 要是 你选了三个的话
but... but-but, if you pick three
往后两周你都能免受痛苦
you get a pass for the next two weeks.
怎么样
All right?
这是最划算的
Now, that's your best value.
Dave Spath
Dave Spath.
剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表