剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表
how it got so bad so fast.
今年天气非常炎热
Well, it's been pretty hot this year.
那是一部分原因 但是
That's part of it, but, uh...
主要是因为您地下室里的
mostly it's that giant pile of candy wrappers
那一大叠糖果纸
and half-eaten cereal boxes
和吃了半盒的玉米片
you have in your crawl space.
就像有一些恐怖的流浪汉们
It's like there's some kind of creepy hobo
住在下面一样
living down there.
哇哦
Whoa...
这里确实有废弃的防空洞
there really is a lost bomb shelter.
这里就那些有折叠椅的屋子
Wow, this is almost as exciting
一样刺♥激♥啊
as that room full of folding chairs.
我们出去吧
Let's get out of here.
来吧 Francis
Aw, come on, Francis.
你不想去探险吗
Don't you want to explore?
我们或许能发现废弃的炉子间
We might find the abandoned furnace room
里面藏有内战战俘实验室
with the old Civil War amputorium.
我之前本不想说
I didn't want to say this before
但是你也确认了
but you've confirmed it--
马林学院是世界上最无聊的地方
Marlin Academy is the most boring place on earth.
我们不可能发现有趣的事情
We're not going to find anything interesting.
那话收回
I take that back.
看 马戏团
Look, the circus!
马戏团居然在我们家里
The circus is at our house!
孩子们 说再见吧 我们要搬出去
Say good-bye for a few days, boys. We're moving out.
这太伤自尊了
This is humiliating.
为什么我们不能待在舒适的宾馆
Why can't we just stay at a nice hotel?
因为我们已经把我们所有的钱
Because we're giving all our money
给了除虫公♥司♥
to the exterminators
所以他们能住在舒适的宾馆
so they can stay in nice hotels.
Craig
Craig...
谢谢你借给我们房♥车
thank you so much for lending us your trailer.
我很高兴某人终于
Oh, I'm just glad someone's finally
派上用场了
getting some use out of it.
15年前我为了蜜月旅行买♥♥了它
I bought it 1 5 years ago to take on my honeymoon.
你结婚了啊
You were married?
没有 怀抱希望
No, I live on hope.
好吧
Well...
再次感谢
thanks again.
不客气
You're welcome.
再见
Bye.
再见
Good-bye.
这太舒适了
Aw, this is cozy!
这里起码有150度
It's 1 50 degrees in here!
我的屁♥股♥都在流汗了
My butt is sweating.
它只需要透点气
Ah, it just needs to air out a little.
房♥车
The trailer!
来吧 我们把它利用起来
Come on, let's make the best of this.
我要去看小孩了
I'm going to go baby-sit.
还早吧
It's still early.
他们不会介意的
They don't mind.
他们付你的钱合理吗
They paying you okay?
是的
Yeah.
还好
It's okay.
我简直不敢相信我赚了这么多
I can't believe how much these people are paying me!
我算了下
I did the math...
我每个小时赚的比我妈还多
I'm actually making more an hour than Mom does.
我不要做这个了
I got to stop doing this.
太怪异了 不是吗
It's creepy, right?
Lester
''Lester.''
貌似他是门卫啊
Looks like he was the janitor.
你认为他在下面多久了
How long you think he's been down here?
我说是85年的5月
I'd say May of'85.
你尝出来的
You can tell that by tasting?
不是 是报纸上的日期
No, the date on the newspaper.
为什么你要舔一下他
Then why did you lick him?
尝到一个木乃伊可不多见
How often do you get to taste a mummy?
我们应该把他上报一下
We should tell someone about him.
不 你不能那样做
Uh, no, you can't do that.
长官会知道我们拿了钥匙
Commandant will know you took the key
他会惩罚你的
and he'll punish you
然后他也会惩罚我
and then he'll punish me
那样 我就要惩罚你了
and I'm going to have to punish you.
但是这太惨了
Yeah, but don't you think that's kind of sad?
他的家人不知道发生了什么
I mean, Lester's family will never know what happened to him.
他们也许在度假时还留个房♥间给他
They probably still set a place for him on holidays.
好吧 从空酒瓶
Yeah, well,judging by the empty scotch bottles
和德国地牢情♥色♥片判断 我不这么认为
and German dungeon porn, I don't think so.
尼玛 测试版
Damn. Beta.
你在我买♥♥这件网格内衣的时候
And you made fun of me
取笑我
when I bought this mesh underwear.
谁现在看起来像个白♥痴♥
Who looks like an idiot now?
我坚持我正确
I stand corrected.
关上门 你是在
Close the door. Were you raised
一个谷仓长大的吗
in a barn?
但是外面要凉快点
But it's cooler outside.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的
Yeah.
麻烦你
Will you please
理智点好么
make up your mind?
不需要用那种语气
There's no need for that kind of tone.
那不是一种语气
It wasn't a tone.
看 又来了
There it is again.
Hal 太热了
Look, Hal, it's hot.
我们都太暴躁了
We're all cranky.
你能不能别说了
Will you please just drop it?
好吧
Fine.
我认为你应该道歉
I think you should apologize.
当你把简易卫生间里储存的水全部用光了
You know I didn't hear you apologizing to me
我没听到你向我道歉
when you used up all the liquid in the chemical toilet.
恩 还不是因为你做的
Well, we have your taco casserole
Taco 墨西哥传统食物 吃了容易拉肚子
那个墨西哥卷饼啊
to thank for that, don't we?
孩子们 你们出去下好吗
Boys, will you step outside for second?
你们爸爸和我需要单独待会儿
Your father and I need a little privacy.
看 我不想在孩子们面前说什么
Look, I didn't want to say anything in front of the boys
但你表现得像个大混♥蛋♥
but you are behaving like a giant ass!
哦 是吗
Oh, really?
既然我们讨论到了大屁♥股♥这个话题
Well, as long as we're on the subject of giant asses...
我准备走了
I'm ready to go.
想看点有趣的东西么
Hey, you want to see something?
不用了 我不想破坏气氛
That's okay; I don't want to break it.
哦 不要傻了
Ah, don't be silly.
来吧 看一下
Come, take a look.
哇哦
Wow.
那是一个螺旋星云
That's a spiral galaxy.
这些人太棒了
These people are amazing.
他们很有钱 很聪明 很有礼貌
They're rich, they're smart, they're polite...
他们接下来会做什么呢 给我100万美元吗
What are they going to do next, give me a million dollars?
Malcolm 你想要100万美元吗
Malcolm, do you want a million dollars?
什么
What?!
我说你想带一个三明治回家吗
I said, do you want a sandwich to take home?
哦 接近了
Oh. Close enough.
我约你妹妹出来
I only asked out your sister
因为你说你对我不感兴趣
because you said you weren't interested!
我全程都在想着你
And I was thinking of you the whole time!
少来了
Aw, don't give me that!
我看见你送她的魔力手镯了
I saw the charm bracelet!
这都不是我的
This isn't even mine!
你是 疯了么
What, are you insane?
你在扔甚至不属于我的东西
You're throwing out stuff that's not even mine!
剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表